Enter the Chivalry Fan Art Contest!

• Developer

Submit new fan art of your own design to the Chivalry Steam Community Artwork gallery by June 18 to enter. The more upvotes you get, the higher your entry rises in the competition shortlist - reach the top 10 to be judged!

Prizes:
    #1: Grand Prize! Winner receives all current Chivalry in-game weapons & armor (worth over $200) + 4 copies of Chivalry to share
    #2: 5 Chivalry in-game helmet & armor sets of your choice + 2 copies of Chivalry to share
    #3: 5 Chivalry in-game weapons of your choice + 1 copy of Chivalry to share

Rules:

• Enter a new artwork of your own design to the Artwork gallery by June 18 at 11:59PM PT
    • Include “Chivalry Fan Art Contest” in the description
    • Multiple entries are allowed and encouraged
    • All entries must follow general Steam content guidelines
    • All entries may be used by Torn Banner Studios for promotional purposes
    • In-game screenshots do not count as original artwork

Selection:

• The top 10 most up-voted new content in the Artwork gallery will be be shortlisted for winner’s selection by Torn Banner Studios
    • Winners to be announced June 19

Submit your artwork now!

Plus, make sure you’re a member of the Chivalry Community on Steam to unlock an exclusive Muffin Top hat and in-game player name badges representing Agatha or Mason. Help us reach 100,000 followers for a secret content update!

• wow this seems like a dank contest

you guys should consider giving participants peasant hats, not enough filthy peasants playing the game tbh

• @zombojoe:

wow this seems like a dank contest

you guys should consider giving participants peasant hats, not enough filthy peasants playing the game tbh

Most people that have them just dont wear them. Don’t make it even more common.

• I like being the only one with a peasant hat.

But torn banner started giving them away to people when mistakes were made with the store.

• Developer

@zombojoe:

wow this seems like a dank contest

Danks a lot. I’m excited to see how it goes. We wanted to promote the UGC some more, so UGC prizes is good for that.

Separate note: the Steam Community is at nearly 75,000 members now, up from 40,000. Not far off from that secret update ;)

• @playerhayter:

Separate note: the Steam Community is at nearly 75,000 members now, up from 40,000. Not far off from that secret update ;)

Awww yeah!

• I entered a few wallpapers today tbh. One new one is here on pc also to be added soon
    not to spoil your fun TB , do you take into account some of those artworks just like critics
    have many friends that just vote yes to a colleagues posted artwork or reviews on steam.?
    Even if its a pile of plebby poop.

• Nice contest idea TB :)
    However I think you should consider look at all the artwork produced from now to 18 June, just a thought about busy people, or the ones like me that draw pretty slowly ^^
    The Steam’s upvote selection will negate the possibility to be picked for people posting a bit late :/

• Mod

So many competitions for those who are visually artistic. I can’t draw for shit. Never gonna win a prize from Torn Banner. Didn’t even get a peasant hat for reviewing the first lot of maps as promised.

• @Tyoson:

So many competitions for those who are visually artistic. I can’t draw for shit. Never gonna win a prize from Torn Banner. Didn’t even get a peasant hat for reviewing the first lot of maps as promised.

Honestly,if you can find some sort of honest truth about this game that all players can relate to,stickmen would do when it comes to doing art for this competition.

• What an earth is that on your head.?

• It’s called the bucket helmet part of a set called “The Wrecker set”. Its my latest addition to the workshop. I heard some players in game saying that the some vanguard helmets looked like buckets,so I thought,why not make a helmet for the Mason knight that was an overglorified helmet? A bit of a tongue in cheek concept.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=454792721&searchtext=

• My wallet is open for that knight hat tbh. How does he drink his ale ?

• @loin:

My wallet is open for that knight hat tbh. How does he drink his ale ?

If you look at the screens you’ll notice the visor lifts up and open. Like some of the Agatha knight helmets. :)

• Developer

The Chivalry Fan Art Contest is over!

Both the quality and volume of entries have been absolutely mindblowing. From charcoal character portraits to reverse overheads in watercolour, dozens of creators brought the world of Chivalry to life, through art.

Competition was stiff, but three winners emerged from this bloody battle. Congratulations to AngusBurgers, Sir Galagad the Pure and Mr Bunsen!

Click here to view all submissions in the Steam Artwork Gallery.

Check out our 50 favorites in this imgur gallery - and give it an upvote on reddit!

First place: Last Team Standing by AngusBurgers

Prize: All current Chivalry in-game weapons & armor (worth over $200) + 4 copies of Chivalry to share

Second place: The Siege of Feydrid’s Keep by Sir Galahad the pure

Prize: 5 Chivalry in-game helmet & armor sets of your choice + 2 copies of Chivalry to share

Third place: Agatha Knight Victory by Mr Bunsen

Prize: 5 Chivalry in-game weapons of your choice + 1 copy of Chivalry to share

Winners will be contacted through Steam.

• Third place should’ve won.

• Congratz all ! So many great entries.:congratulatory:

• @SOC:

Third place should’ve won.

Was just gonna say, they must’ve flipped the top 3 upside down.

• It doesn’t matter who wins or loses in any Art events tbh. In Art everyone will see it differently like Fisk from Daredevil.
    Art created from scratch is always noted.

• I finally finish my picture and the contest ends? What shit is this? Whatever, posting anyway, I didn’t waste a month for nothing.