Admin Abuse

• I was just playing on a low rank server when this person who I had been killing a decent amount logged in as admin and kicked me. At first I thought it was because I had just ranked up to rank 16 that game, but the admin’s message was “had enough backdooring, bye bye :) :).” I don’t really know what he meant by this, but i figure it had to do with the fact that I had just killed him from behind. Can anyone tell me if this is what he meant? I went to the guy’s profile (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198198719383) and realized he was probably an admin smurfing to monitor the low rank servers that got pissed at being killed over and over by a noob. If anyone can tell me why i got kicked that would be helpful, and if killing from behind is against the rules i feel like it should be posted somewhere, as everyone in the ffa server was doing it.

• Probably just some random douchebag’s server.

• They kicked you because your a plebbypeonpeasant tbh. You did ask ;p

• Some fake official. No official moderator would get beaten by a bunch of rank low ranks. They are all have a thousand or two hours.

• Do you remember the name or IP of the server?
    Assuming it’s a fake official server, we’d normally contact the hosts and have them rename or remove it

• Don’t most all archers enjoy the backdoor, specially teammates? F-ing them in the A without a courtesy of a reach around?

• Ok thanks, it probably was a fake server cuz it only played ffa and I believe all the other official low rank servers rotate between gamemodes. I don’t know exactly which server it was because there are a few servers in my server history, but it was either west coast or central US.

• @MonkeyFiend:

Do you remember the name or IP of the server?
    Assuming it’s a fake official server, we’d normally contact the hosts and have them rename or remove it

Actually i did find the server, the IP is 52.10.229.107:8080. Its the official low rank #82 US West

• @DivineLizards:

Actually i did find the server, the IP is 52.10.229.107:8080. Its the official low rank #82 US West

Have you you seen any official servers numbered between 30 and 82??

Obvious fake.

• It’s another Amazon server. will contact them

• Ok thanks for the help guys