"This game is easy to cheat" post on the Steam CHIV forums.

• http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/discussions/0/615086038683085823/#p1

This is the most epic thread post I have had the (WHITE) privilege of being a part of. Read and enjoy…. LOLS

• Very cool tbh.

• Admins catch speedhackers on official servers as adeptly as the TSA finds terrorists.

• Lmao great thread

@DahDakilven:

Admins catch speedhackers on official servers as adeptly as the TSA finds terrorists.

so they have a 95% failure rate?

• @zombojoe:

so they have a 95% failure rate?

That’s putting it generously. VAC is the only reason this game is playable honestly.

• @DahDakilven:

Admins catch speedhackers on official servers as adeptly as the TSA finds terrorists.

I think the admins have to visit the official servers to be more successful. I think of my playing time I’ve see an admin 0.01% of the time.

Fortunately not too many hackers - but sure now and then you get someone zipping around at high speed but they get voted quickly.

• When wolfy, was an admin there was actually a lot of him around. I’ve seen Monkeyfiend do 2-5 minute vists like once a month or so. I’ve only seen mskittyiana once, she told a dude she’d ban him if he didn’t get off the wall on stoneshill FFA, started to count down from 5 and then boom, he was gone. Really fun to watch actually. Oh and I’ve seen dudeface once or twice on modded servers with his amazing 300 ping (Must’ve been over a year ago now). But yeah, there’s never enough admins it seems.

• I think Oh I’ve seen the most (whoever that is) though mostly sitting afk until he gets kicked lol.

For some reason he still works on that javelin.

• @Xylvion:

Oh and I’ve seen dudeface once or twice on modded servers with his amazing 300 ping (Must’ve been over a year ago now).

I used to get like 180ms ping to UK servers so I could goof around and play archer on the BK servers (which benefit greatly from having an admin on). Somewhere along the way some routing changed and now it’s closer to 350ms.