Server Admins Being Abusive

• So I killed someone named “Green Arrow” while I was playing some FFA at “~THE LAIR~ FFA Alliances Condoned.” Clobbered his soft archer head. It was lovely. Little did I know, “Green Arrow” was an admin, and after I felled him like a rotten tree, he logged in as administrator.

Long story short, he declared that I was a speedhacker and kicked me. After reading about a similar experience from another user, I’m starting to think this is probably a regular thing.

This reflects poorly on the community. Hopefully people will just learn to avoid the place, but every time something like free weekend happens there are going to be new players who aren’t aware and will walk away thinking, “Wow, this game is cool, but the people who run the servers are assholes, I don’t wanna play this game!”

Here is a link to an imgur album which documents what happened in closer detail.

So have these admins violated any kind of Terms of Service? Does this pattern of misconduct warrant the server being taken offline? Is there any way to petition TB to have this server taken offline?

Like I said, I’m just going to avoid the place, but they’re going to continue being abusive admins.

• TB doesn’t have the authority to take down people’s servers.

People are allowed to run the dedicated server software and manage their own servers as they please, but obviously some of those people are dumb assholes. Just avoid the server. Raging 12-year old admins are simply a part of any multiplayer game.

• I’ve actually played on that server. I’ll be sure to avoid it from now on.

• How dare you even post such seeds about our admins tbh.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZrgxHvNNUc

Before you plebs go around making plebbypeonpeasant remarks I’d suggest you find out if the server is privately run firstly.
    Our official admins are full of integrity and warm fuzzy angelical thingybobs you know. I would take the word of one
    any day of the week over some plebs disgruntled outburst of tears on this forum, yes even the ones I have disagreed
    with in the past are of far more quality then the crass accusations the op makes with no thought as to validity tbh.

• You didn’t read his post did you loin. Just the title.

• Only plebbypeonpeasant here is you, Loin, as it was know that plebeians lacked the fabled ability to read.

You have just demonstrated that you are of the same kind.

• I still remember when I got banned from the THIRD REICH FFA server for USING SPEAR. He told me to stop using it or he’d kick me, so I changed to another weapon and got banned anyway. He must’ve been having a real bad day.

• Well a server with that kind of name shouldn’t exist tbh. What kind of message does it send out to those hero’s
    who fought in both WWI and WWII.? If it was named some anti muslim sentiment I’d bet the powers would be
    all over it and close it down tbh.

• LOLS, another noob whiner coming to the game’s official forums crying about being kicked/banned for a non official server.

Here is a clue bomb: TBS has no power over an independent server.

In otherwords, they are paying for the hosting they can do with it what they want and administer it the way they want. Guess what? You could do the same thing. Granted that takes money, effort and work on your part but I some how doubt you will be willing to pony up the funds or the time necessary for set up and administration. Most players have no clue how to admin let alone run a server. When you have done it as long as I have, sometimes you have little to no patience for the stupid shit that some players do.

You still have the power though to not play there and I am sure that is fine for both parties. But to come here and call someone out who isnt here to defend themselves we have to “trust” what you say is true. The reality is that you are a whiner and kind of a snitch with a B. Shit happens, get over it.

• @Kreittis:

plebeians

Kudos for actually knowing how to spell that.

But yeah OP, if it’s a non-official server, you can’t touch them. Hell, i’m pretty sure they could legit hack on the server and they wouldn’t get in trouble for it.

If someone abuses vote-kick on an OFFICIAL server though, they can definitely get in trouble.

• @loin:

How dare you even post such seeds about our admins tbh.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZrgxHvNNUc

Before you plebs go around making plebbypeonpeasant remarks I’d suggest you find out if the server is privately run firstly.
    Our official admins are full of integrity and warm fuzzy angelical thingybobs you know. I would take the word of one
    any day of the week over some plebs disgruntled outburst of tears on this forum, yes even the ones I have disagreed
    with in the past are of far more quality then the crass accusations the op makes with no thought as to validity tbh.

Did you read anything at all other than the title?

• Then ignore the advice of other members of the community and play on that server all you want. I don’t care. I’m not sorry that my warning hurt your feelings, Retsnom.

TB absolutely has the power to take servers down. Fake official servers have their hosts petitioned by TB and they shut them down, simple as that. What you have said is patently false.

Snitch with a B? Just don’t even try next time.