Temp loss of mouse button function.

• While in game and fighting and sometimes after I kill someone, my mouse buttons will not function. I can still scan and look around but no attack buttons will work. I have a logitech G500 and have some of the attack buttons mirrored on my Razor Nostromo. Both have updated drivers an no real macros programmed. My button functions are restored after I am killed or do an F10. So it has to be something in the game that is temp turning them off then resetting on spawn.

This seems to be happening more and more without any real cause that I have been able to detect and it can happen on any map. This seems to happen about once or twice a gaming session which is usually a few hours. I will try and give better details when it happens. Sadly I cannot recreate this on demand but it is very game breaking when it happens at the most inopportune moment in the game.

• Ok so it happened to me twice on Flying Battle map where I was just sitting on my cloud overheading bots as they landed. It seems to occur when I moused up and down on the wheel really fast then all of my attack buttons would not work. After I died they had returned. Not sure why this would happen but it is driving me nuts when it happens.

• Yeah this has happened to me before but I never figured out why. I couldn’t parry either. I assume it was stuck in a particular state like recovery or something even tho the animation didn’t show anything.

• Yeah last night, the reverse happened where my movement keys would not work, then I died and it was fine.

• happened to me yesterday, I jumped onto someone’s head, my character turned blood red for a split second, then back to the normal colours, couldn’t attack, jump, parry, throw throwables, but I could switch weapons and run around+ crouch.

• @Retsnom:

Yeah last night, the reverse happened where my movement keys would not work, then I died and it was fine.

This kept happening to one of my friends yesterday. Couldn’t figure it out.

• Yeah, sadly I cannot replicate it either. You might be right that it is getting stuck in a loop or something, Next time it happens Check the console and see if there is anything posted. I notice it seems to happen when doing fast wheel overheads. Maybe it has something to do with the speed of the keystrokes. I have also found where the duration is much shorter in that I will press a combo or parry and nothing happens as well but I do not lose full key functions.

• @Xylvion:

happened to me yesterday, I jumped onto someone’s head, my character turned blood red for a split second, then back to the normal colours, couldn’t attack, jump, parry, throw throwables, but I could switch weapons and run around+ crouch.

sounds like what happened to me here http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/23101-weird-bug-unable-to-attack

• Can confirm.