Someone care to explain why everything is slow in game?

• Why are combos being slowed.
    Why are claymores being nerfed.
    Why is the shortsword much slower / Combo being slow.

Why does everything feel dumbed down to accommodate pot heads that cant keep up with fast movement.

Whats going on Torn Banner? … What did you do to this game?

Why are people suddenly able to block stabs and swings into the their backs by just pressing right click.
    Why are shield collisions larger, making it harder to stab and kill people around and behind shields.
    Why are 360 dancers allowed to 360 their zweis and mauls around / including parrying blows midswing.

… wtf.

/ FFA feels like a generic moshpit of zwei hander spammers … who only get kills because the zwei is slow and deals plenty damage. Excluding those special people who 360 their mauls around and get in first place.
    / TDM feels like a mob game with idiots who stab their own teammates in the back, blind archers who shoot their teammates, and people who know nothing else but press W and pressing Left click.

You have overbalanced and overnerfed so many things turning game mechanics into a bland hit trading marginal game, where only Hard hitting weapons matter.
    Such as Zwei and maul.

Classes like the MAA … the Archer… are obsolete, unless players have to be twice as good and fight twice as hard to get their kills. Literally by slowing down combos, you have turned the archers shortsword into a slow weapon, dooming the archer to always getting killed.

… Just why?

I cant believe that people in this forum are actually complaining and requesting to Nerf the Ranged power of the archer even Further. … This will make the archer OBSOLETE.
    Archer dies to a messer in 1 hit. To a Bardiche in 1 Hit. To any weapon in 2 hits. Yet these people are complaining about archers ‘Ranged’ combat being OP?

You know what? … the archers should be able to kill you in 1 HIT. To the Head, with a Armor Piercing tip.
    you should die INSTANTLY. They should be BUFFED. NOT NERFED.

But i guess this post wont make a difference. … cuz Torn banner making money.
    And players seem to enjoy dieng to this:
    http://i.gyazo.com/97c37011ffe05711f9da1dabddd8225c.gif

• I don’t recall them slowing combos at all really.

• @unknown:

Classes like the MAA … the Archer… are obsolete, unless players have to be twice as good and fight twice as hard to get their kills

lol

When I started playing MAA, after 400hours going van/knight only, it almost fealt like cheating. If you’re not murdering helpless people all over the battlefield with MAA, you’re doing something really wrong.

• Rather a plebbypeonpeasant tbh , aren’t you op. What rubbish your thread is rather like that dirty blue
    mouldy blue nappy that was spotted on an MP’s head. The idea you don’t think Archers need a review
    to cut down its opness just Qualifies the legends about how stupid you appear to be. TB making money
    is a good thing for us because it keeps them working on the secret project that only known operatives
    know of.

• I don’t know what you are smoking OP, seems to be too strong for you though.

Only recent speed nerfs have been greatsword overhead because it was blatantly overpowered and bearded axe overhead because it was too balanced.

@unknown:

Literally by slowing down combos, you have turned the archers shortsword into a slow weapon, dooming the archer to always getting killed.

Git gud, I bet you are one of those terribad archers who try to gamble all day erry day and have unbinded parry.

If you think shortsword is a slow weapon, I don’t know what to tell you. Except that you are wrong.

• If you want a challenging experience, try playing with 88 ping.

• "What rubbish your thread is rather "
    My thread is just fine. Ive been playing this game since release, Profile also shows its been 2 years.
    On the course of two years ive seen this game changed, its weapons modified.
    If theres something trashy here, would be you. ‘Loin’ with your trashy rhetoric.

I didnt post here to invite people like you to take a dump and leave.
    Combo timing was slowed at one point or another. Either that, or the FFA servers i join have a mod.

With a community like this one, i wouldnt be surprised everything is being dumbed down.

• @Jon:

If you want a challenging experience, try playing with 88 ping.

So every Australian player has a challenging experiance then.

• @unknown:

"What rubbish your thread is rather "
    My thread is just fine. Ive been playing this game since release, Profile also shows its been 2 years.
    On the course of two years ive seen this game changed, its weapons modified.
    If theres something trashy here, would be you. ‘Loin’ with your trashy rhetoric.

I didnt post here to invite people like you to take a dump and leave.
    Combo timing was slowed at one point or another. Either that, or the FFA servers i join have a mod.

With a community like this one, i wouldnt be surprised everything is being dumbed down.

FFA is zweihander kingdom mate, its a crowd control weapon and there are a lot of crowd to be controlled in FFA, its intuitive. Get big weapon and draw big damage arc -> win FFA

Weapons are not slow, probably its you being predictable mate.

• trashy rhetoric .? the nerve tbh hehe. I have been playing this game since day of release on pubs. You mustn’t try to
    aspire higher then your station as everybody on this thread seems to disagree with you. You just don’t cut the mustard
    tbh. Ranting about how Archers are underpowered all over the forums is a pleb thing

• @unknown:

Why are combos being slowed.
    Why are claymores being nerfed.
    Why is the shortsword much slower / Combo being slow.

Why does everything feel dumbed down to accommodate pot heads that cant keep up with fast movement.

Whats going on Torn Banner? … What did you do to this game?

Why are people suddenly able to block stabs and swings into the their backs by just pressing right click.
    Why are shield collisions larger, making it harder to stab and kill people around and behind shields.
    Why are 360 dancers allowed to 360 their zweis and mauls around / including parrying blows midswing.

… wtf.

/ FFA feels like a generic moshpit of zwei hander spammers … who only get kills because the zwei is slow and deals plenty damage. Excluding those special people who 360 their mauls around and get in first place.
    / TDM feels like a mob game with idiots who stab their own teammates in the back, blind archers who shoot their teammates, and people who know nothing else but press W and pressing Left click.

You have overbalanced and overnerfed so many things turning game mechanics into a bland hit trading marginal game, where only Hard hitting weapons matter.
    Such as Zwei and maul.

Classes like the MAA … the Archer… are obsolete, unless players have to be twice as good and fight twice as hard to get their kills. Literally by slowing down combos, you have turned the archers shortsword into a slow weapon, dooming the archer to always getting killed.

… Just why?

I cant believe that people in this forum are actually complaining and requesting to Nerf the Ranged power of the archer even Further. … This will make the archer OBSOLETE.
    Archer dies to a messer in 1 hit. To a Bardiche in 1 Hit. To any weapon in 2 hits. Yet these people are complaining about archers ‘Ranged’ combat being OP?

You know what? … the archers should be able to kill you in 1 HIT. To the Head, with a Armor Piercing tip.
    you should die INSTANTLY. They should be BUFFED. NOT NERFED.

But i guess this post wont make a difference. … cuz Torn banner making money.
    And players seem to enjoy dieng to this:
    http://i.gyazo.com/97c37011ffe05711f9da1dabddd8225c.gif

The reasons for you questions are that many players have simply gotten better. Those that have stuck around are much higher in rank now with far more skill and the new meta is dragging dragging and more dragging. This is why so many appear to be slowing down. So when you play at that slower dragging combo speed you can actually see more and parry easier. More players are better at reading feints now and on and on.

• Unless the game was slowed down before the Summer Sale of 2014 (Which is when I got the game), then nothing has changed outside of things others have already pointed out.