[BUG] Head clips through death mask

• I think it started happening within the last 5 patches roughly.

• Yeah this happens to me all the time as well. It’s a shame because it’s my favorite set up :(

edit: It doesn’t seem to immediately take effect though, only after I set it and play for a little bit.

• lol like half the helmets clip through the DLC skins.

• This happens sometimes if you leave the customization menu and return to it, the position of the helmet is off slightly.
    Could you try selecting a different helmet and then re-selecting the Deaths Mask?

• There’s also the Mason barbarian archer. Who pretty much can’t wear any helmet becuase he has his hair all done up. Clips through the back.

The latest DLC agatha vanguard that isn’t the barbarian also has some issues with some helmets. This is all in game not customisation. Tricky with helmets really as you can’t convincingly scale them to each individual head like you can do with proper fabric hats. I assume you use sockets to put helmets on heads. Don’t know actually.

• @Bonebrew22:

This happens sometimes if you leave the customization menu and return to it, the position of the helmet is off slightly.
    Could you try selecting a different helmet and then re-selecting the Deaths Mask?

It happens in game too though. If you select a different helmet then reselect the Death Mask on the customization screen it will appear to not clip anymore. Unfortunately the helmet will still be clipping in game, I’ll post a screenshot later.