Looking for a clan centered in the united states

• I’m the okayest player out there. I can do well against most people but when it comes to the matrixing chuck norrising badasses i cant do much.

• There are about 8 that are some what active in the comp scene, which is pretty sad considering there were over 100 at one time. So you have to decide what kind of player/clan you are and want to be a part of. Most of those are pretty militarist and demand practices and lots of participation. There are a few non comp clans that are just chill and like to play as a group maybe scrim maybe not but those are few and far between. Most are listed in the clan hub or in the comp scene threads on this forum.

• Pretty sure there’s the Ku Klux if you’re looking for an American Klan. Pretty progressive group tbh.

• @Oy:

Pretty sure there’s the Ku Klux if you’re looking for an American Klan. Pretty progressive group tbh.

White Powder!!

• @Retsnom:

There are about 8 that are some what active in the comp scene, which is pretty sad considering there were over 100 at one time.

What?

There was never over 100 teams and there are currently a lot more than 8.

For the OP:

The best way to join a team is to get noticed. The best way to get noticed is to fight against people who have clan tags on and see how you do, then add them and let them know that you’re interested in joining. You should be playing in first person only as there isn’t 3rd person in competitive play. There’s a growing amateur scene and it’s awesome to see new players wanting to improve and play with others.

• Really? Go to this forums in the clan hub and count how many different clans made posts that no longer exist. many clans that at one time played chiv were from other games and if you include the flyby clans that popped for a few months then faded. Sorry but there are about 8+ active comp chiv clans aka the last few tournaments is quite telling. The rest if they are still up are mostly casual

• notice me senpai