[Forum] A few suggestions and bug reports

• You need to work on the button graphics and smilies, if need be I can help out there whilst you guys work on the game. The list button inputs

• is it possible to add a comment like/dislike button?

• We had that in the past people like wingy and slygoat abused it too much. Slygoat got his Legion of followers to down rate me so I went from being loved to being hated in like 24 hours with uber minus rating.

I think he was pointing out how easily the system could be misused/ being a douche at the same time.

• lol ok ty anyways

• Developer

We may be looking into getting a karma system on the forums again, we believe that if it is properly implemented (not able to truly abuse it) that it can foster more intelligent discussion. It also gives developers to ability to recognize loyal and valuable community members.

• @Tibberius:

We may be looking into getting a karma system on the forums again, we believe that if it is properly implemented (not able to truly abuse it) that it can foster more intelligent discussion. It also gives developers to ability to recognize loyal and valuable community members.

Loyalty like stepping infront of a bullet for you? I think I remember saving your ass quite a few times in the old days of aoc when you use to join random public servers and run around with the axe version of the knight killing people.

• Developer

haha, well I certainly appreciate aid on the battlefield but I meant more in the sense of being helpful to our community. So things like helping new members, writing very insightful, useful posts or guides, helping to spread the word on other forums etc. You guys really can help us much more than you might think.

• sounds good-btw your a men-at-arms now? :D

• Developer

Yeah its part of my exclusive club, 500 posts + :P.

• Maybe if i send you box of developer inspiring cookies, you could take the amount of posts from the AoC forum and add them to the amount I’ve got here, I had well well well over a thousand! :(

• Thats a good point you should merge the post count for us awesome loyal and supporting fans. Oh and Blackbird you should reconsidered the ingredients of those inspiring cookies, the transportation of drugs regardless of form is prohibited in most countries.

• @Sir:

We had that in the past people like wingy and slygoat abused it too much. Slygoat got his Legion of followers to down rate me so I went from being loved to being hated in like 24 hours with uber minus rating.

I think he was pointing out how easily the system could be misused/ being a douche at the same time.

Lies and slander.

• No direct link with the topic but I didn’t want to create a new one just for that little suggestion:
    I would love to see the head and the helmet being independant of each other on the ragdoll animation when you die, so it will result often when your body falls to the ground in the helmet rolling away of the the corpse. Indeed when you beheads someone it will be more catchy and realist as you will see his head getting nude with blood everywhere.
    And if it’s a “Heavy Knight” who crushs the head, the helmet could sink into the head and be deformed. :D
    With all the focus on the animation of the dress in the “boner” bug video posted some days ago, the helmet ragdoll could be a good add as well. All those little details together would really make the game feels alive and immersive.

• sorry to bother people but does anyone know how to change my forum nickname?
    edit: lol and my avatar is messed as you can see any ideas? :x