Old manuscript picture of a guy doing ROH.

• Pretty sure the guy on the left is too laggy to read.

• Exploit of the human body, report him to god tbh.

• BWAHAHA all of the above

• doesn’t really look like a ROH. looks more like this same attack ending in a much higher arm position.

• Not that one, This one…

• I still think it’s a stab as Alphonse said tbh.

• Nah mate its b0ckswing, I do it all the time it looks like that. I know when I see a b0ckswing right

• Alphonse pic is a stab, my pic is the ROH and you can see the middle of the blade splitting the skull and in Alphonse’s pic is piercing the leg and is a stab.

• How can it be a ROH if the skull is splitting from the top down? That’s during what we’d call windup like someone throwing dirt over their shoulder.

• @Sir:

How can it be a ROH if the skull is splitting from the top down? That’s during what we’d call windup like someone throwing dirt over their shoulder.

Because in reality that is what happened and it is documented. The game had a coded wind up, if it was realistically coded then the windup would do damage as well. It is still the basic mechanic of doing an overhead trying to strike the person behind you regardless of a wind up.

• Funny anyone actually thinks reverse overheads are a real thing :D

Could you link the text aswell to that picture? The pictures always show only the end, there is a lot that can happen in between. The guy that is hitting the other one is doing something which is called “Überzwerch” (atleast that is what it is called by Joachim Meyer). To put it simple: he is hitting the other guy from below, with a strike arcing upwards.

Btw where is that picture from? I do not regonize the art style….looks a bit like Paulus Hector Mair…