Server Hijacking again on Official server.

• Official FFA #10 24 plr Tonoronto

ExWonderBoy
    D1G1italxx
    [OoT]Surgles
    lil eggy

Vote kicked as soon as I joined

Fuck these noobs

• just hopped in again, told them I reported them for server highjacking and was kicked again

• So I got some friends to join the server, they kicked me again and as I told them I was bringing friends they left……
    At least I got their names and a screenshot of the join and vote, will post it up later

• Rightly so tbh. Highjacking plebs should be banned asap. Perhaps TB should place a sticky post on steam hub

• Here is the little noob do uche that kept kicking me and everyone for no reason

• They should be banned, but aren’t you the same guy who always says “Grow up, just join another server” or things along those lines in other people’s “I got kicked for no reason” -threads?

• @Rickvs:

They should be banned, but aren’t you the same guy who always says “Grow up, just join another server” or things along those lines in other people’s “I got kicked for no reason” -threads?

Sort of your paraphrasing is somewhat inaccurate as I do not condone server hijacking. In those I got kicked for no reason threads, I say it happens all the time and is annoying. Bringing in friends to the server is also a way of stopping it as well as informing the community of players that do this. I solved the problem and ran them off. I have even reported it when players tried to hijack my server, banned the shit out of them.

• You don’t tell them they got reported. They just think you’re a cry baby and laugh.

But yes server hijackers are scum. They generally aren’t nice people. Accompanying their kicks with various insults as well. If they were nicer maybe they could simply get away with being educated about the listen servers. But they never are.

• I’ve been apologized to by the person who insta-kicked me. They way their minds work, they must think they have no other options but to steal other people’s servers.

• I usually get on and tell them the servers are public and that hijacking them is against the rules. Then they try and votekick me.

• @dudeface:

I usually get on and tell them the servers are public and that hijacking them is against the rules. Then they try and votekick me.

Well now you have some names you can go and do your thing