Definitions are important - in reference to the wave of sales noobs.

• As seen on the Steam forums:

Definitions are important

Ignorant = lacking knowledge, training or information as to a particular subject or fact
    Noob = newbie, especially a person who is new to an online community and whose online participation and interactions display a lack of skill or knowledge
    Stupid = lacking intelligence or common sense, knowing better but doing it anyway expecting a different result
    Entitled = believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.
    Ignorant noob = new player with a lack of knowledge.
    Stupid noob = a new player, given the proper and accurate knowledge but refuses to believe, understand or even try.
    Entitled noob = Believes that thier opinion matters and they demand the game or players to conform to thier will

Most all of the above come on to forums and whine and cry. They spew thier ignorance as fact and hates anything or anyone that tries to help them.

There are a lot of ignorant noobs and clearly post after post of stupid and entitled noobs. But fortunatly not all noobs are stupid, ignorant, or entitled. They are simply new players that accept the game, flaws and all and only want to get better and learn more. I too like everyone was a noob at one point. The difference was I like others was one of the good noobs who wanted to learn and get better. So I did without the whining or crying and easily getting offended.

So which type of noob are you? That is up to you. If you are not a good noob you will get called out and flamed by most everyone that is your senior, specially of you continue with the arrogant stupidity, ignore advise, and continue to whine and berate both the game and it players. AKA all the “Toxic Community” Posts and “Spinning Top Simulator” “Why do advanced player s do stupid moves” and on and on.

When posting as a noob do they even consider that they are offending veteran players who have put thousands of hours in to the game? Then when they find out that players have put thousands of hours in the game, they call them losers and on and on… So again, if you start a post that is going to pi ss veterans and fans of the game, expect retrobution.

Best Quote ever:
    Bear Grylls Moderator
    shrug
    Rets isn’t wrong, just rude.

I can accept that.

• lol.

Really though a bit more finesse in you posts on the steam forums wouldn’t go amiss. Rather than “You’re dumb, shut up, stop crying and listen Noob”. Chances are they won’t take what you say seriously being like that.

Also when we were noobs so was everyone else.

• Ask if they would you like a tissue for their issue.

• @lemonater47:

…Really though a bit more finesse in you posts on the steam forums wouldn’t go amiss…

We’ve all posted dumb shit before. Let them air it out, don’t waste your time reposting and retyping stuff just link to posts, ignore threads, and go back to lmbing with your zweihander.

• Damn Broham Bear Grills keeps deleting my comedy gold on the steam forums….

• Steam forums TOS is stricter and they brilliantly removed the ability to edit posts.
    I don’t like deleting your posts because they are lengthy and useful but you gotta lay off the personal attacks a bit.

• Mean while the noobs all full blast on me…. got it

• @Retsnom:

Mean while the noobs all full blast on me…. got it

To be fair you decide to use those words making yourself rude. Words that you say have no power. With no power no value and completely meaningless.

Why bother using them at all if they do nothing more than get your posts deleted sometimes?

• @lemonater47:

Why bother using them at all if they do nothing more than get your posts deleted sometimes?

Cause the fuckin noobs be hatin man.

• @lemonater47:

To be fair you decide to use those words making yourself rude. Words that you say have no power. With no power no value and completely meaningless.

Quit being obtuse…. context and actual definitions have meaning as they are defined. Hyper sensitive do uche nozzles will find any thing and everything offensive.

I speak my mind, I speak the truth, I speak bluntly and to the point, there is no PC or sugar coating reality and truth. There is a huge difference between ignorance and stupidity. Why be both?

• There’s a difference between not being an asshole and being PC.

• @dudeface:

There’s a difference between not being an asshole and being PC.

not really, as they are not mutually exclusive. Clearly you can be a PC asshole.

• Retsnom your post about whiny noobs is whiny in and of itself. It came off as a bitchy pointless rant.

God forbid the “veteran players” should get offended. Whoever gets offended by some forum post on a website for a video game has some real emotional problems. As a “veteran player” I respect the noobs who bother to post here and voice their opinions in the face of overwhelming apathy from Torn Banner.

• @Retsnom:

Quit being obtuse…. context and actual definitions have meaning as they are defined. Hyper sensitive do uche nozzles will find any thing and everything offensive.

I speak my mind, I speak the truth, I speak bluntly and to the point, there is no PC or sugar coating reality and truth. There is a huge difference between ignorance and stupidity. Why be both?

If you truly spoke bluntly you wouldn’t flavour what you said with insults.

• @Retsnom:

As seen on the Steam forums:

Definitions are important

Ignorant = lacking knowledge, training or information as to a particular subject or fact
    Noob = newbie, especially a person who is new to an online community and whose online participation and interactions display a lack of skill or knowledge
    Stupid = lacking intelligence or common sense, knowing better but doing it anyway expecting a different result
    Entitled = believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.
    Ignorant noob = new player with a lack of knowledge.
    Stupid noob = a new player, given the proper and accurate knowledge but refuses to believe, understand or even try.
    Entitled noob = Believes that thier opinion matters and they demand the game or players to conform to thier will

Most all of the above come on to forums and whine and cry. They spew thier ignorance as fact and hates anything or anyone that tries to help them.

There are a lot of ignorant noobs and clearly post after post of stupid and entitled noobs. But fortunatly not all noobs are stupid, ignorant, or entitled. They are simply new players that accept the game, flaws and all and only want to get better and learn more. I too like everyone was a noob at one point. The difference was I like others was one of the good noobs who wanted to learn and get better. So I did without the whining or crying and easily getting offended.

So which type of noob are you? That is up to you. If you are not a good noob you will get called out and flamed by most everyone that is your senior, specially of you continue with the arrogant stupidity, ignore advise, and continue to whine and berate both the game and it players. AKA all the “Toxic Community” Posts and “Spinning Top Simulator” “Why do advanced player s do stupid moves” and on and on.

When posting as a noob do they even consider that they are offending veteran players who have put thousands of hours in to the game? Then when they find out that players have put thousands of hours in the game, they call them losers and on and on… So again, if you start a post that is going to pi ss veterans and fans of the game, expect retrobution.

Best Quote ever:
    Bear Grylls Moderator
    shrug
    Rets isn’t wrong, just rude.

I can accept that.

You’re a fucking dick.

• @quackquackquack:

Retsnom your post about whiny noobs is whiny in and of itself. It came off as a bitchy pointless rant.

God forbid the “veteran players” should get offended. Whoever gets offended by some forum post on a website for a video game has some real emotional problems. As a “veteran player” I respect the noobs who bother to post here and voice their opinions in the face of overwhelming apathy from Torn Banner.

um…… ok? good for you? Clearly you didn’t read the post that this is what is posted on the STEAM chiv forums and not here. The Steam forums are a cess pool of whiny ingrates demanding refunds on $2 game and ignorantly calling skilled players cheats, hackers, exploiters not to mention trashing talking the game like it is the worst purchase they ever made while having less the 100 hours in the game. With only a few of us defending the game, the mechanics, the skill necessary as well as lots of advice on getting better, tech support and on and on. Sorry but some of us get tired from the re tarded and constant braiding because we crushed their poor self esteem.

Here it is not so bad, most of the noobs that make it here want to get better, want advise, want tech support. I really have no problems with them here unless they come in here just to bit ch. Then I shut them down here too.

Lemon, sometimes people need more than a gentle coddling to get the point across, sometimes they need maul to the head.

• And many don’t. You don’t give them a chance and deem everyone a complete idiot unless proven otherwise. Should be the other way around. Let them prove themselves as idiots first.

• So everyone with a complaint, legitimate or otherwise, that posts on the steam forums is a whiny noob. Uh-huh. And as for “spewing ignorance and hate” that’s what you’re doing in your post! You’re ranting against noobs (hate) and assuming that everyone with a complaint must be a whiny noob (ignorance).

Also, what’s the point of this whole topic? How is calling people different types of noob going to do anything except make yourself look childish?

No one is going to read your post and think anything but “this Retsnom guy is a real whiner”. You have lost respect this day, if you ever had any.

• We were all Noobs at this game once. Personally, I try to encourage and teach newer players because they’re fresh meat for my swords. Nothing like being vastly outnumbered by a group of weaker players to improve my situational awareness… and create rivers of blood.

• @quackquackquack:

So everyone with a complaint, legitimate or otherwise, that posts on the steam forums is a whiny noob. Uh-huh. And as for “spewing ignorance and hate” that’s what you’re doing in your post! You’re ranting against noobs (hate) and assuming that everyone with a complaint must be a whiny noob (ignorance).

Also, what’s the point of this whole topic? How is calling people different types of noob going to do anything except make yourself look childish?

No one is going to read your post and think anything but “this Retsnom guy is a real whiner”. You have lost respect this day, if you ever had any.

Bwahahahaha…
    I am guessing you were a “bad” noob. I have no problem being a noob to a new game. As I stated, I was a noob too. There is nothing wrong with being a noob. Listen to you, TidyRich and even Lemon getting all butthurt over definitions. More proof that the truth hurts and people being overly sensitive getting all butthurt and offended.

Maybe you need to reread it with an open mind and the tolerance you claim to possess and realize words have actual definitions that are perfectly legit because clearly you missed this paragraph through your blind butthurt rage.

“There are a lot of ignorant noobs and clearly post after post of stupid and entitled noobs. But fortunately not all noobs are stupid, ignorant, or entitled. They are simply new players that accept the game, flaws and all and only want to get better and learn more. I too like everyone was a noob at one point. The difference was I like others was one of the good noobs who wanted to learn and get better. So I did without the whining or crying and easily getting offended.

There are good noobs and bad noobs. In this game, specially this last batch of sales noobs have been overly ignorant, stupid and aggressive specially on the Steam forums. Lemon is of course politically correctly wrong but that is nothing new. On the steam forms and even here if a noob has a legit complaint or a question, I answer it without insult. It is when they continue bash the game not even understanding the mechanics AFTER I have explained that a ROH, feint, body fient, riposte and on and on is not an exploit or when I tell them that their iMAC is horrible for gaming and their specs suck yet I give them all the links to my INI tweaks and settings, they get all butthurt. I have even offered to teach and I have taught many along with streaming on Twitch and answering questions there as well.

Sorry I rarely attack first but when I do I am very good at it because i use the truth and facts about the game. People cannot handle the truth unless it is sugar coated. aint nobody got time for dat.

Wosrt off you are acting like using the word noob is the same as the N-word or being gay. maybe we should give noobs civil rights as well…… SMH

Wait I know, I am an noobophobe or a noobigot, right? I am predicting that the word noob will become a censored word too because you got offended…