Atom Clan says hello!

• Hello, forum community!

It is I, the Atom Clan Halberdier, N4cho S4mur4i!
    If you haven’t known already, we are the #1 clan on Xbox 360 for Chiv. Since the others in the gang aren’t going to go even near this site, I’ll act as a representative here. We REALLY need some competition since General Firefly completely flaked out on a clan war with us, and we are still undefeated (7-0). So construct your alliances and coalitions and hmu with a clan war request once you’re ready and I’ll set it up with Jesters. ;)

• aadadadxmjoggf

• Always good to see new Clans tbh.

• Typical fucking Americans declaring them self the best… You may be the best clan in America yes, but you can’t be the best clan in the world. This thread has ultimately ruined my day. If any EU clans fight you. it will be a spam fest with teleporting being the normal and hits going straight through your parry. Please may you call yourself the best clan in America and not the world.
    Why i love the PC. There is separation between the two continents. Of course, the peasant box crushes my dreams. :<

• You might be right, Harold, but we have fought high level EU players such as Addybear22, angelofdeath13, and b00gerknight. So far, we have reached a stopping point in the clan wars because no one wants to fight us. If you’re willing, we can start a war. Just let me know.

• You parried and i died three duels in a row, gg’s

• UPDATE:
    At 1:15 EST, me and second-in-command (i end Zombies) of Atom Clan invited King Harold to an Xbox live party and Zombies challenged Harold to a duel and beat him 7-4 on his own host. i end Zombies was at a tremendous disadvantage due to distance and connection problems, but still prevailed. Until further notice, the Fire Guardians have been subdued by the Atom Clan. Hopefully this clears up any misconceptions that lag dictates over skill as Harold previously tried to claim.

• Banned

Good to hear! Do you have a clan that would like to set up a match?

• Banned

Right ;) what ever you say friend.

• @King:

You parried and i died three duels in a row, gg’s

Can neutral host it if you want typical fucking eurocunt kingfags saddie fags peasant #WHITE GUEE AUSSIE BITCH

• This is why i said to myself to never duel Americans… Laggy then they brag about winning through lag. If i had some how had no lag against an American, i wouldn’t brag or do this shit like Americans do… Not all of them are like this, most of them though.

• Harold. Face it. You got sc****d 7-4 on your own host. ON. YOUR. ​HOST.

• Banned

@King:

This is why i said to myself to never duel Americans… Laggy then they brag about winning through lag. If i had some how had no lag against an American, i wouldn’t brag or do this shit like Americans do… Not all of them are like this, most of them though.

Ok ;) ……

• Harold. Face it. You got rekt 7-4 on your own host. ON. YOUR. HOST.

• @King:

This is why i said to myself to never duel Americans… Laggy then they brag about winning through lag. If i had some how had no lag against an American, i wouldn’t brag or do this shit like Americans do… Not all of them are like this, most of them though.

Yup I dueled a euro player today and it was impossible with out one of us lagging I agree with ya 100%

• Yeah I’ve dueled euro players a lot and seems they’re the only ones really trying to brag to everyone.

• Every time I decide to jump in a duel game i find a euro player more than 60% of the time.

• SOMEBODY AGREED WITH ME?
    F00kin fank u m8

• Lol. Either way console will lag like crazy a lot of the time no matter what country your in. Its really the screen twitching that makes it the most frustrating sometimes to play. Cause you would be lined up then the screen twitches and now your looking somewhere you didn’t even know you turned. That’s what happens to me when I’m laggy.

• I’ve played team objective and team deathmatch with American and British players on the same team…yeah, there’s lag but half the time there is lag anyway. Part of the game. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it hurts. I would have thought that you high level players would be past using that as an excuse.