Coop Survival Mode

• Have you guys played ‘Killing Floor’?
    That game is all about coop survival against hordes of enemies. Players fight against waves of them, with higher waves the enemies get more dangerous, also new types of enemies spawn which are harder to fight than the standard types. After each wave players can buy weapons, heal themselves and build barricades. Similar to the ‘Call of Duty Zombie Mode’.

Such a Coop Survival Mode for 6 or more players could be a great enrichment.

• Yes, an ultra-gory (total dismemberment, massive blood decals, ecc.) coop survival would be more than welcome.

• Here more ideas for this:
    There could be 2 versions of this mode.

Limited waves (10?)
    Players can drop-in/drop-out.

Endless waves
    No Drop-in allowed for new players once game has started. If one player gets disconnected he has 3 minutes to reconnect to the game. Adding a leaderboard to see how many rounds people have survived.

• Lot of Ai work involved im sure, me personally, I’d rather kill someone else online :)

• @Swords:

Lot of Ai work involved im sure, me personally, I’d rather kill someone else online :)

Then you play the other game modes.

• This would be cool in the arena!
    It would be like 5 gladiators have to survive the challenges thrown at them!
    At first 5 bots, then 8, then 15, something like that is easy haha

• Haha wow, was also thinking of a survival mode similar to Killing Floor.

• a Zombie mode would be even more appropriate. Can someone tell me about any game that features KNIGHTS killing waves of zombies? No one. That’s what would make it awesome.

• @akarnir:

a Zombie mode would be even more appropriate. Can someone tell me about any game that features KNIGHTS killing waves of zombies? No one. That’s what would make it awesome.

I’ve been looking for a medieval zombie game for most of my life. Never found one. Would be interesting trying it out. Maybe some fans are putting a mod together for that! :)