Posted a support thread several days ago and I'm getting ignored so…

• I’ll take a risk and post it here. I really want to be able to play more Chiv.

So one day I launch Chivalry and it hangs. Bad. The splash screen was showing, but it didn’t launch even after half an hour. So I tried killing it in task manager. The splash screen disappears, but the process is completely unable to be killed. Not even super alt f4 can kill it. So I restart my computer. Even after half an hour it still hadn’t restarted. So I had to hold the power button for a few seconds to force shot it down. Which is not good.

Steam also treats Chivalry as still running the entire time. What the fuck happened to Chivalry and how can I fix it?

Here’s my DxDiag before you ask: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6677034/DxDiag.txt

• I fixed it by installing to my SSD. Which is annoying because it’s not very big. That’s really weird. Before I tried reinstalling it to my regular hard drive and it didn’t fix it.

AKA I still don’t know what broke.

• It’s Chivalry. I don’t think anyone truly understands how this coat-hanger abortion functions.

• I would check your old hardrive for errors and bad sectors

• Nobody cares op tbh. Talk to the big palm, I draw your attention the 100’s of unanswered support questions for months
    on this site on games release, plus steam ones left ignored. Let alone my few recent mentioned ones never answered.
    Why are you any different or special op? Go with Mr Retsnom’s idea or buy a new drive, or use Steam on another drive.
    I actually run it off a 2TB my passport drive sometimes. post is in offtopic

• @loin:

Nobody cares op tbh. Talk to the big palm, I draw your attention the 100’s of unanswered support questions for months
    on this site on games release, plus steam ones left ignored. Let alone my few recent mentioned ones never answered.
    Why are you any different or special op? Go with Mr Retsnom’s idea or buy a new drive, or use Steam on another drive.
    I actually run it off a 2TB my passport drive sometimes. post is in offtopic

Clearly you care. Otherwise you wouldn’t have replied and just let the thread die. Instead you bumped it.