Hackers and Griefers encouraged: No admins present for public servers

• Since I’ve started playing this game again I’ve noticed there are NEVER ANY admins in the admin group online anymore. This allows people who are blatantly hacking and griefing to do whatever they like without the slightest worry of repercussions. Why is TB ok with letting hackers and griefers run rampant on their game?

• Last hacker I saw was during free weekend, there was also one 6 months before that. Sadly lowranks aren’t too bright, they don’t know who to votekick out and who to not, otherwise the votekick function works like a charm.

• I’ve been saying for a while that they need to get more Admins. We have enough to deal with hackers (Gauntlet alone has seen to all the hackers i’ve ever met) but nowhere near enough to deal with all the vote-kick abuse and BS that goes on.

• @ToLazy4Name:

I’ve been saying for a while that they need to get more Admins. We have enough to deal with hackers (Gauntlet alone has seen to all the hackers i’ve ever met) but nowhere near enough to deal with all the vote-kick abuse and BS that goes on.

That is just it, I haven’t seen a hacker in over a year. The few hackers in the recent sale have been VAC banned. You can read their cries and see the tears as they want to know why they were VAC banned on the Steam Chiv forums. I even posted a link last week or so.

While I agree with the vote kick abuse it really out of control, I see no real reason to populate Official servers in the first place because it is mostly Noob central and the play level just sucks.