Ps3 chiv to pc chiv

• Ok so today I said fuck it and decided to buy chiv for pc… I am going to be playing a potato for quite a while until I get a better pc end of year time frame… but is there any tips anyone would like to give me before I get my pride guillotined perhaps one of u pc warriors would train me up a bit? I still got a long download time so I won’t be on right away but you know.

• Filter your servers to FFA and look for one of the classic duels servers. Usually you can find some higher ranked players in there who will help you out if you ask them nicely.

• I will take the advice I think my potato laptop would explode if I tried to do a conquest or something along the line so doing dueling sound terrific

• Search for “Chivalry Runescape mode” and you will be OK with your potato.

• Yeah, Classic Duels servers are the place to get good.

Honestly though, if you’re not pulling a consistent 25+ FPS AT LEAST, then I don’t know how far you’re gonna be able to get skill-wise. A very low FPS might hinder your development.

• @ToLazy4Name:

Yeah, Classic Duels servers are the place to get good.

Honestly though, if you’re not pulling a consistent 25+ FPS AT LEAST, then I don’t know how far you’re gonna be able to get skill-wise. A very low FPS might hinder your development.

This is true, you must bypass 30 if possible, but if you at least have stable 30 fps well, the sky is the limit and you can get used to it. Look for Runescape mode and you might get 50-60 fps depending on the map you are.

• I get good frames but it drops to like 3 quite frequently any suggestions?

• Lower all of your graphics settings.

Also, while I don’t know what Vanguard is talking about, i’d recommend looking into it. Anything that can make your game look like Runescape sounds good for someone on a potato.

• Like I said my potato holds up but then random frame drops that get me killed

• Your laptop is overheating when it drops to 3 FPS “randomly.” Clean it out of dust, have a fan blowing on it and use a cooling pad that doesn’t suck. Also keep it off when you aren’t using it and plan your schedules so that when you play Chivalry, your laptop was nice and cool beforehand.

• @coledeawesome:

Like I said my potato holds up but then random frame drops that get me killed

Then it doesn’t hold up, its the same here. Anyways, take a look at this here man (http://www.reddit.com/r/ChivalryGame/comments/1suwn3/chivalry_runescape_settings_beyond_minumum/), maybe you don’t need to go full Runescape and can just edit some things to make your FPS more stable.

• Link your steam profile pls.

• @King:

Link your steam profile pls.

Jumpman is my id I think… it’s that or plasium

• After making sure all of your drivers are up to date…

Disable all of the graphics effects and set everything to minimum (including the sliders). Next, better FPS can also be gained by lowering your resolution in game, try setting resolution to 1024x768 at first then depending on FPS you can raise or lower it from there. It might make Chivalry look like a cartoon but it can work wonders for FPS.

After adjusting all that, you can then experiment with your FPS on both versions of Chivalry, try both 32 and 64 bit to see which one provides better FPS. There are some scenarios where FPS can be better on one or the other, despite what your OS is.

And last but not least, unlock the FPS cap through the config files in the Chivalry folder.

I would also try to avoid the smaller maps with high player count, the more players you have crowded in a small area, the more FPS will be affected. Also keep in mind that some maps have a more negative effect on FPS than others even when you are the only player there.

But you want to leave at least 2 or 3 ragdolls on, because when you hit dead bodies you won’t lose stamina and this can be very usefull.

• Jumpman is your Steam ID? I actually ran into you in a Classic Duels server today, and you were indeed complaining about your FPS dropping drastically.

• Indeed I complain about that and ping spikes
    However I found that playing on 32 bit works wonders for me I don’t even have to mess with resolution

• Mod

I recognize the name jumpman from San andreas multiplayer…

• Turn Ragdoll down to 1
    Turn Blood Decals off
    Turn everything low
    Play 1280 or lower
    GL