Please remove duel servers from map vote list in FFA

• In FFA, you now have the option to vote for duel maps for map changes. It’s extremely obnoxious to join a 24p FFA server and have people vote for these ridiculously small 20 minute maps such as Dininghall. I dunno how to contact developers, and I’m clearly new to the forums, but hopefully this request will be found. Please remove the maps from the vote list.

• Actually I have no problem with the carnage and mayhem that happens on small FFA maps, bridge, dining hall, mines, shipyards are a blast to just let your hair down and swing away.

• @Retsnom:

Actually I have no problem with the carnage and mayhem that happens on small FFA maps, bridge, dining hall, mines, shipyards are a blast to just let your hair down and swing away.

Its fun as fuck in slowmo, people still fall for feints HAHAHHAH pure gold

• I like them more than arena, noobs never get the speed to charge.

• It’s quite obnoxious. It just allows random noobs to swing away and get kills. Plus 20 minutes on a shitmap is too long.

• @dhwilhite:

It just allows random noobs to swing away and get kills.

That’s like, FFA at its core.

I like bridge and courtyard tho.

• Don’t remove them! 64 player FFA dining hall was some of the best fun I’ve had in this game.

• Haha the last time i was at dinning hall 64, someone was shouting “burn for fire god” and spamming oil pot’s, i lol’ed

• @Knifelegs:

Don’t remove them! 64 player FFA dining hall was some of the best fun I’ve had in this game.

He means remove them as a voteable option on official servers.

• @Xylvion:

He means remove them as a voteable option on official servers.

Yep, I think those maps are nice to change things up every now and then. The normal FFA rotation gets pretty stale after a while imo.