Cheaters

• Interesting website this one tbh.
    http://www.esl.eu/eu/chivalry/news/91982/ESL-Aequitas-Another-250-caught-cheaters/

Do cheaters have more rights then you.? Players of 100’s of hours can often sense something is not quite right.
    Even with steam Id’s provided and screenshots provided countless times nothing is done. The link proves lists
    can be published online and be very useful of caught known cheats. I actually played/fought 3 of those from
    that list but won’t name them as they have more rights then us the non cheating play fair gamers tbh.

• Just votekick them or find a new server. There aren’t that many of them and most of them play on newbie servers since even with cheats, they’re still vulnerable against good players.

• “That list” seems to be provided in 2009 and I doubt you were already clashing swords in Chivalry back then, 3 years before the game’s release.

• Has there ever been an ESL Chivalry match? Is that a thing?

• Doubtful tbh, I do recall an entire pro quake3 clan being kicked one year. They must carry over fav cheat names into
    other games. On one game server I mentioned to a player were you that aimbotter in such a game yrs ago to which
    he said yep hehe. Even though they play with a stacked deck for some reason they like to be remembered and even
    respected. Very peculiar lot imo.

• Most hackers feel superior and cool because they know how to do it, the less they get caught the cockier they are about their “talent” to the point hey forget what they’re doing makes them an asshole. GTA 5 is a good example of dime-a-dozen hackers. It’s actually hard NOT to encounter a hacker during online mode that either spams you with money bags or strip yours weapons, puts a UFO on you and blows everyone in the server up repeatedly. It’s sad to imagine them in real life smiling and laughing as the 25 other people they just fucked over go “Really man?”

• @dudeface:

Has there ever been an ESL Chivalry match? Is that a thing?

Yes, there were multiple Chivalry ESL tournaments at the start of Chivs lifecycle; I was on the admin list for the game but it got harder and harder to notify people each week as the brackets were set up later and later (note that admins like myself and Ky Wild were not able to generate brackets, only senior admins could from what I recall), eventually it got so bad that we had terrible turnouts and had to close the section.

• Huh. Too bad.

• @Rickvs:

“That list” seems to be provided in 2009 and I doubt you were already clashing swords in Chivalry back then, 3 years before the game’s release.

lol Loin caught fabricating.

I rarely see anyone but the occasional obvious speed hacker.

• Assumptions and tunnel vision witch is quite normal for you poster #8. Quite often old pages are updated in subtle ways.
    I doubt you could even spot a cheat as your head seems to be buried in all those crude crass degrading female pictures.
    Having actively been a pub player since games release, you see many questionable things. As for wasting my time
    trying to record stuff in a game which for some bizarre reason has no record demo file from the console, its not
    happening. At the very least any game developer considering a sequel might include this very important feature on
    its next tour.

• Amazing really, for example today I witness a player killing plebs like he is the Terminator driving a combine harvester
    through them, every trick legal and other wise in the book. I mention him but they are to busy dieing to notice hehe.
    Amongst all that chaos a vote is called because a player hit his team mate 1 time with a throwing axe.? Swiftly kicked.
    Forget the fact the Terminator is about to drive over them on his harvester. Mindless drones tbh, must be the new
    intake of plebs imo.

• @loin:

Amazing really, for example today I witness a player killing plebs like he is the Terminator driving a combine harvester
    through them, every trick legal and other wise in the book. I mention him but they are to busy dieing to notice hehe.
    Amongst all that chaos a vote is called because a player hit his team mate 1 time with a throwing axe.? Swiftly kicked.
    Forget the fact the Terminator is about to drive over them on his harvester. Mindless drones tbh, must be the new
    intake of plebs imo.

Is your point that noobs are less offended by people using the game mechanics than you are? because you do whine alot about people moving while attacking or god forbid turning around and then hitting you.

• As usual your waffling on about things you don’t know about. To add the fact we have never met
    in game. Apart from dating your sister why do you keep spamming those sexist pictures of
    females, its most likely the only females your ever get tbh, poster girlfriends to suit your crassness

• @loin:

As usual your waffling on about things you don’t know about. To add the fact we have never met
    in game. Apart from dating your sister why do you keep spamming those sexist pictures of
    females, its most likely the only females your ever get tbh, poster girlfriends to suit your crassness

you know you are funny, such a funny little kid with your “tbh” posts. Girlfriend/females? I completely support you being gay - I am not sexist at all, I have no issue with your ass preference, not really sure what that has to got to do with your trolling of your tbh lame posts.

Sory I offended you with posting girls, in the past I added some hot guys into my signature to accomodate others, I can do it again if you really need it.

• You don’t offend me at all. Lets be factual , all you do is surface sometimes to attack, judge and insult
    posters on this forum. Often not even on topic to derail threads, why look at how often you pop onto a thread/post from mr lemon42 just to moan about his post count or other posts to call them trolls and be offensive.

Its doubtful any of those poster girls would ever be impressed by such a plastic crass
    minded squid as you, esp one who tells us on this forum he is dating his sister/daughter?
    or some bs like that just to impress his peers.

• God damn there’s some shots fired, must be Ferguson.

• I think greg got burned, like real bad.

• Screw cold water, this is skin graft territory.