Charge slash atack removal when?

• Its broken move . Please fix or remove asap.broken since release
    iam serious. i have 2600 hours playing all classes all weapons

• play mercs

• mercs does not meet the British standards Kite symbol of the required standard. Its just a generic mod is it not…?
    A panama hat for Knights is an acceptable bribe tbh

• What is truly stupid here is not the charge itself but default bind to LMB. Set it to separate button and you get rid of 99% cases of noobs charging through a group of teammates.

• “2600 hours I have prepared for, trained for, and dreamed for this moment. 2600 hours and I managed to put my feet firmly on the ground, push my hands down hard against the table, get my arse up out of it’s sedentary position and complain about charge attack on the TB forums”
    It would make for a great movie. I’d watch it.

But hey, maybe they can make charge attack better in chiv 2 or not even include it. Keep your chin up for the possibilities of the future, because it ain’t gonna change in this game :)

• charge attack is removed in merc mod. the only people who aren’t playing on mercs are pubbers

pubbers dont care about balance,

• @daniel10x:

charge attack is removed in merc mod. the only people who aren’t playing on mercs are pubbers

pubbers dont care about balance,

I’m pubber and comp and I care about balance more for pubs now that we have mercs. No pubber wants archers to be this OP.

I’m all for overhead charge attack on swords as soon as archers and MaAs are nerfed in pubs.

• @SOC:

No pubber wants archers to be this OP.

Hello.
    #buffarcher2015

• Some pubbers don’t actually care about mercs tbh. Quality and originality is the ticket. Not some generic mod being
    praised by some bloated pleb. If you cared about balance in Chivalry then why are you playing this mercy thingybob?

• @SOC:

I’m pubber and comp and I care about balance more for pubs now that we have mercs. No pubber wants archers to be this OP.

I’m all for overhead charge attack on swords as soon as archers and MaAs are nerfed in pubs.

;( i do also want pubs to be balanced, i really do

unlikely TB are looking into doing balance changes for chivalry, especially since they are working on a new game.

• @loin:

Some pubbers don’t actually care about mercs tbh. Quality and originality is the ticket. Not some generic mod being
    praised by some bloated pleb. If you cared about balance in Chivalry then why are you playing this mercy thingybob?

i care about balanced and a more competitive-friendly game (i play it competitively, thats what i find fun) - that’s the reason for and why i play on merc mod

• My solution is quite ok , take that vanguard charge away, lets face it they have longer ranged swords which are
    much faster , to the point of being op even. Then remove all butter knifes and melee abilities of archers. Let them
    run about fleeing annoyed players with just a pack of bows. They should not be able to simply lead a front line
    attack with a butter knife plus those horrid op spears combined with the shield shove bug exploit. The maa
    you know has actually come out quite ok and equal since it was nerfed.

• @loin:

My solution is quite ok , take that vanguard charge away, lets face it they have longer ranged swords which are
    much faster , to the point of being op even. Then remove all butter knifes and melee abilities of archers. Let them
    run about fleeing annoyed players with just a pack of bows. They should not be able to simply lead a front line
    attack with a butter knife plus those horrid op spears combined with the shield shove bug exploit. The maa
    you know has actually come out quite ok and equal since it was nerfed.

there is no vanguard charge on mercs, there is also archer balance on merc

however, the shield bugs are inherent to the game that only TB can fix those afaik

• @daniel10x:

;( i do also want pubs to be balanced, i really do

unlikely TB are looking into doing balance changes for chivalry, especially since they are working on a new game.

They have stated they have no more plans to balance Chivalry until the release of the new game, but before then Steve was saying how much he wanted to iterate on balance with the “battle for balance” patch but he never did. Then, they release this survey that has “balance” as an option so no one knows anymore.

• The problem with the charge attack is that there are two different types and they simply do not do enough damage for the risk. The pole arm stab attack should be the standard and it should do more damage if landed. The sword swings should be overheads or stabs as well like Originally designed and all classes had that ability as well as dodge. Wouldnt it be nice to have all classes be able to dodge and sprint attack Overhead/stab, it would just take more/less stamina per class as well as the distance per class. Thus Knights would take much more stam and less distance than an archer. It would take some tweaking to get it balanced per class but that would be cool as hell if all classes had the same abiltiy just different stamina costs.

But that is just me as that would add a new layer to the skill set.

• @Dusty:

play mercs

gladly. too bad no one plays that. i want to play teamobjective. duels are boring or dont like lts
    i never seen mercs team objective server in eu

• @Lu2:

too bad no one plays that. i want to play teamobjective. duels are boring or dont like lts
    i never seen mercs team objective server in eu

i play 5v5 pugs TO/LTS with duels inbetween every single day for the past 3-4 months on merc mod, password to my server is praisethesun (-VK- Dueling Arena)

There’s also a few other servers on mercs, duel servers and privates (KS, BL etc.). That’s just eu, the entire merica comp scene is on merc mod

• give me 30€ and I extend my server from 12 to 24 players and put mercs on it as a pub TO