Chivalry: Salt Warfare

• Right, so you may already know me (and hate perhaps hahah) but after countless hours on this game I safely and sadly say that it’s more salty and competitive then anything I’ve ever played, anyone above Lvl 35 is super competitive (myself included)
    It’s just no fun jumping into a game, only to have some cheeky barsteward get all butt hurt when you kill them once, I’m only level 41 and it’s just sad getting ignorant players showing their feint spam skills. Note this isn’t a jab at high level players, it’s merely a small plea.

Quit taking this game so seriously. All I see here on the forums is ‘we rekt you Americans, oh you eu guys are bad’ Enough, I’m not saying we all have to like each other, as UK player myself I’ve raged at many for lag related problems and talked so much smacktalk that people could confuse me for a toilet, but at the end of the day, this is a small community and I’d rather it wasn’t as toxic as a nuclear fallout zone.

Lag will always exist and it’s not going away any time soon, but people bragging about how amazing they are when they kill someone in a game can go away, not completely. But having some degree of mutual respect between everyone is what the game is about. It’s freaking called Chivalry for a reason!

Alright, rant over. but as a final note, I can already expect to come here and tell me how bad I am, You’re wasting your time, Messer is OP and I will never put it down.

See you on the battlefield

b00ger Knight

Edit: After a few changes here and there, hopefully Admins won’t smite me this time ;)

• nice rant but I’m not gonna comb through it and delete all the derogatory terms for you.

• Well that was fast, I didnt even get a chance to read it! I love derogatory terms!

• @dudeface:

nice rant but I’m not gonna comb through it and delete all the derogatory terms for you.

Apologies, new on here and stuff, can’t seem to edit the post though. what a shame :/

• Hmmn, it seems that my post was deleted. even after i edited it. Well damn.

• Nah it’s just that until you get 3 posts or whatever the threshold is, you actions required moderator approval–even on your edits.

• Nice rant. So true xD

• Here’s the thing… someone out there will always have something to criticize about what weapon, class, or play style someone is using, and it’s easier for them to discredit someones skill due to this then to simply say good job. Yes Chivalry is very high in sodium at times but there are some respectable players out there as well.

Just keep doing your thing. Play how you want, use what you want.

To be the best you can be, you must first admit defeat. Find out what it is that is defeating you, counter it then admit victory.

• Nobody can take the op seriously , infact he seems to be named after snot from the nose.
    I’ve never heard of him or seen him. you just cant get the Quality of Squires these days tbh.

What ever the op thinks is not relevant as regards to feints as they are in the game from its
    release and covered in the training mode. As for the cartoon exploiting animation breaking
    while gliching on purpose trolls who continue to spam those gastly messages from the talk
    menu, even while in combat at fov 160 , well they should be look at. Feints are never to be

questioned. You know its usually the exploiters that get caught out with a feint while being
    killed who rage quit callvote kick the feint using foe. If you can’t deal with feints imo, then
    your nothing in this game.

• Ah Loin, you misunderstand my post. Feints aren’t the problem, it’s the players behind them who get straight up slapped because leak spinning your zwei wins you nothing. I’m merely stating that mashing LT doesn’t make you a good player, just a laughing stock and an easy kill. It’s not a complaint or a plea for help, it’s something I wanted to point out, 50 % of xbox players slash spam and don’t block. it’s sad really.

• Banned

@loin:

Nobody can take the op seriously , infact he seems to be named after snot from the nose.
    I’ve never heard of him or seen him. you just cant get the Quality of Squires these days tbh.

What ever the op thinks is not relevant as regards to feints as they are in the game from its
    release and covered in the training mode. As for the cartoon exploiting animation breaking
    while gliching on purpose trolls who continue to spam those gastly messages from the talk
    menu, even while in combat at fov 160 , well they should be look at. Feints are never to be

questioned. You know its usually the exploiters that get caught out with a feint while being
    killed who rage quit callvote kick the feint using foe. If you can’t deal with feints imo, then
    your nothing in this game.

Don’t be so quick to judge, b00ger knight is a good player and a good guy. I think he makes a valid point.

• @b00ger:

Ah Loin, you misunderstand my post. Feints aren’t the problem, it’s the players behind them who get straight up slapped because leak spinning your zwei wins you nothing. I’m merely stating that mashing LT doesn’t make you a good player, just a laughing stock and an easy kill. It’s not a complaint or a plea for help, it’s something I wanted to point out, 50 % of xbox players slash spam and don’t block. it’s sad really.

Mashing LT-spamming parry’s xD

• Booger is quite good actualy, i have yet to properly duel him.

• @King:

Booger is quite good actualy, i have yet to properly duel him.

I can say that from experience with him that he is definitely a challenge to face…

• @b00ger:

but at the end of the day, this is a small community as toxic as a nuclear fallout zone.

The toxic personalities and salty competition was my favorite part about this game. Heck, It’s the reason I go on this forum, lol. Although there’s different strokes for different folks. Some people can handle it better then others, I suppose….

• People spam RT instead of blocking because its to laggy or they know their not the best at it so they do the thing they cand do which just so happens to be attacking

• The Generals supposes have spoken!

• I always block. When I can. I just get tired of fighting Vanguards who spin through the battlefield like their glorified ballerinas.

• @Ser:

like their glorified ballerinas.

Every vangaurd EU

• @Ser:

I always block. When I can. I just get tired of fighting Vanguards who spin through the battlefield like their glorified ballerinas.

That’s pretty salty of you to say If I say so myself. But if there’s anyplace to be salty it’s here, I suppose.