Warning to the top 100..

• Warning to the top 100…
    I broke into the top 200 yesterday, and am enjoying the slaughter more now than when I started. One of you in the Top 100 is in my spot.

• Leader board doesn’t even matter, kek.

• I hope you do well but their are only like 7 active players in the top 100 xD.

• Yeah,lol xD

• True, like player level, Leaderboards only indicate how many kills and assists one has made- not how good one is. However, someone who has a thousand kills is probably better than someone who has 200.
    I read the top 100 once in a while, and those with memorable names do stick in my mind. When I see them in battle, I remember.
    And there are a lot more than 7 playing… I’ve seen them. There are also a lot of skillful players between 100 and 300, we battle just about every day.

• Leaderborads ar op plz nerf

• “Skiled” Sigh

• Took the 100th place the other night. Perhaps as of now I have been dropped back down into obscurity, because there ARE many active players at this level…but I’ll gain a foothold in the Global Standings over the next few sessions.

• @Gnarlydude:

Took the 100th place the other night. Perhaps as of now I have been dropped back down into obscurity, because there ARE many active players at this level…but I’ll gain a foothold in the Global Standings over the next few sessions.

Give them hell, good sir.

• Might be a foolish question, but where is this leaderboard anyway?

• 20 players in the top 100 are ~[SDS]Crew~ Knights :) for those who think there are not many active players in the top 100.

• Banned

A lot of people say that the top players have become inactive, which really isn’t true. I know 20+ people who are on the top 100 but made new accounts and now play chiv again on the new accounts. Although a couple of them did wash out, but not so much because they never play, but because of the up coming grinders that pass them.

• Up coming grinder…I’d have to say that I would fall into that category. I play a lot. Wouldn’t call myself gifted, or the best.
    However, it’s an extremely rare occasion that I host a game and even more rare do I quit a lobby because I’m getting my ass kicked. It would be hard not to gain a few skills.

• Theres a leader board on console? Nice.

• Banned

@Gnarlydude:

Up coming grinder…I’d have to say that I would fall into that category. I play a lot. Wouldn’t call myself gifted, or the best.
    However, it’s an extremely rare occasion that I host a game and even more rare do I quit a lobby because I’m getting my ass kicked. It would be hard not to gain a few skills.

upcoming grinders- people who host either private ffa with friends they know are bad or public and invite again low skill players
    I don’t think it applies to you if you just play the game. How you level up is how you are suppose to level up.

• Banned

@SgtHannes:

Theres a leader board on console? Nice.

Its so not nice, because people think it matters so they ruined it.

• Okay, maybe I’m not in that category. Personally, I scoff at those who only play on their own host. (Unless they can provide good signal to everyone)

• @SgtHannes:

Theres a leader board on console? Nice.

Yes, but it is based directly on player level, so the highest level is at the top. I’m not sure how it is on PC, pretty sure it’s the same for the leaderboards. They are also bugged out where people that are only level 10-30 or so show up as a level they aren’t which is kinda dumb lol.

• I always hated the leaderboards.

• @General:

I always hated the leaderboards.

Why?

(10 characters)