Three Word Story

• CHAPTER 6

A lone warrior unsheathed his sword appropiately and inoffensively. With great haste he slashspammed mudkips to up his balls of steel. The rain in Spain falls mainly in pain. WHILST Hillary Clinton ate rotten canned lasagna. Waka waka waka hubba da hubba.

CHAPTER 7

Once, Twice, Three times, all night long while drunk as a midget, Expat struck a censor’s nerve with his firepot, causing severe awesomeness and also severed my little pony’s rainbow colored tail. “Sounds pretty awesome”, said the furry lover called Slygoat, as he weapt about being a pretty cool guy, eh does ban and doesnt afraid.

CHAPTER 8

In the NAVY, YES YOU TOO CAN BECOME a magical fairy like Sir Doyle, SlyGoat or Wingy. Navy rum was quite pleasant, however overly sexually frustrated no sexual references.Chunky vegetable vomit. Ill-born fen rat.

CHAPTER 9

Bob silently and switfly died. As he exceeded the word limit. NO U.
    As the shortest

• CHAPTER 6

A lone warrior unsheathed his sword appropiately and inoffensively. With great haste he slashspammed mudkips to up his balls of steel. The rain in Spain falls mainly in pain. WHILST Hillary Clinton ate rotten canned lasagna. Waka waka waka hubba da hubba.

CHAPTER 7

Once, Twice, Three times, all night long while drunk as a midget, Expat struck a censor’s nerve with his firepot, causing severe awesomeness and also severed my little pony’s rainbow colored tail. “Sounds pretty awesome”, said the furry lover called Slygoat, as he weapt about being a pretty cool guy, eh does ban and doesnt afraid.

CHAPTER 8

In the NAVY, YES YOU TOO CAN BECOME a magical fairy like Sir Doyle, SlyGoat or Wingy. Navy rum was quite pleasant, however overly sexually frustrated no sexual references.Chunky vegetable vomit. Ill-born fen rat.

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame, 'twas but a

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame, 'twas but a vad i helvete.

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame, 'twas but a vad i helvete. An extremely rare

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame, 'twas but a vad i helvete. An extremely rare Scandinavian dance routine…

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame, 'twas but a vad i helvete. An extremely rare Scandinavian dance routine… No, just no.

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame, 'twas but a vad i helvete. An extremely rare Scandinavian dance routine… No, just no. TheRed dislikes Slagsmålsklubben.

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame, 'twas but a vad i helvete. An extremely rare Scandinavian dance routine… No, just no. TheRed dislikes Slagsmålsklubben. He adores fightclub.

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame, 'twas but a vad i helvete. An extremely rare Scandinavian dance routine… No, just no. TheRed dislikes Slagsmålsklubben. He adores fightclub. He watches men

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame, 'twas but a vad i helvete. An extremely rare Scandinavian dance routine… No, just no. TheRed dislikes Slagsmålsklubben. He adores fightclub. He watches men jell-o wrestling frequently.

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame, 'twas but a vad i helvete. An extremely rare Scandinavian dance routine… No, just no. TheRed dislikes Slagsmålsklubben. He adores fightclub. He watches men jell-o wrestling frequently. This is degrading.

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame, 'twas but a vad i helvete. An extremely rare Scandinavian dance routine… No, just no. TheRed dislikes Slagsmålsklubben. He adores fightclub. He watches men jell-o wrestling frequently. This is degrading. GOL DE PEDRO

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame, 'twas but a vad i helvete. An extremely rare Scandinavian dance routine… No, just no. TheRed dislikes Slagsmålsklubben. He adores fightclub. He watches men jell-o wrestling frequently. This is degrading. GOL DE PEDRO.

CHAPTER 10

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis,

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

As the shortest ENEMIES OF THE EXTREMELY HANDSOME THERED AKA THE EMPRAH, bowed in shame, 'twas but a vad i helvete. An extremely rare Scandinavian dance routine… No, just no. TheRed dislikes Slagsmålsklubben. He adores fightclub. He watches men jell-o wrestling frequently. This is degrading. GOL DE PEDRO.

CHAPTER 10

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, the horrible std

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 10

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, the horrible std even affects virgins

• CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 10

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, the horrible std even affects virgins. Especially the Vigrid.