BUFF THE FLAIL(s)

• SAY IT WITH ME EVERYONE bangs table
    BUFF THE FLAIL!..BUFF THE FLAIL!..BUFF THE FLAIL!..BUFF THE FLAIL!..

• buff every knight weapon that isn’t a sow/messer/maul

• SAVE THE WHALES.

• Lets cut the cake, the only good weapons are Sow, Ls, Ns, Bs for Knights in first person view at fov 90 or
    higher for the plebby weak squids. The very idea the op wants to buff one of the exploitable knight weapons
    is obvious a troll road sign. Why even the Maul knights have no skill but simply trying to launch the animation
    on any foe then job done. As far as I am concerned if you use any weapon but the ones I mentioned

ie Sow, Ls, Ns, Bs which are the definition of true skills with no reliance on op bad animation bugs then
    I’ suggest you simply uninstall or change to a common generic class like one of the others.

• @loin:

Lets cut the cake, the only good weapons are Sow, Ls, Ns, Bs for Knights in first person view at fov 90 or
    higher for the plebby weak squids. The very idea the op wants to buff one of the exploitable knight weapons
    is obvious a troll road sign. Why even the Maul knights have no skill but simply trying to launch the animation
    on any foe then job done. As far as I am concerned if you use any weapon but the ones I mentioned

ie Sow, Ls, Ns, Bs which are the definition of true skills with no reliance on op bad animation bugs then
    I’ suggest you simply uninstall or change to a common generic class like one of the others.

Don’t you think sow and norse stabs are op

• I haven’t noticed but they are all I have used since game release. they hardly do damage some games I noted in T/O.

• Good, I’m not a plebbypeopnpeasant then as I use LS and NS.

• Yeah a better flail/heavy flail would be nice. I sometimes use it for the visual, but it’s a definite handicap.

I think it’s problem largely stems from the tracers. From the first person animation it looks like a good wide arc, but you’re basically limited to the front 90°.

Otherwise like all short weapons it falls into the trap of being vastly less versatile. The balance doesn’t give range enough weight across the board.

• The shieldbash feint is prety good though.

• flail is just a trollish wep 1v1 but it is bascally useless in TO, just fun to spam the slash with the 10 days release

• Its main purpose is to make the knight waddle and create a greater challenge to kill people.

• @gregcau:

Its main purpose is to make the knight waddle and create a greater challenge to kill people.

Dat sprinting animation…needs to change. It’s horrible. Looks like he kacked his pants.