The Chivalry Packet Loss Exploit: Revealed

• @swagfox:

This is all pretty kek tbh. I Kinda doubt anyone is doing anything really, but I will say boner and guts desynced a lot in the “chiv not ded” finals. But nothing that looked too retarded or intentional. But hey, half of the syndicate team that played in that was falsely accused of hacking too, so I really doubt anyone is doing any real hacking/exploiting tbh.

Your doubts don’t cut the mustard to me at all. I suspect the usual bs will come along to try
    to undermine a credible thread by the op. Being cheated against is not something you forget.
    If these players felt something was wrong even though a while back in a comp, then its
    doubtful they are wrong. You know a taxi driver never gets lost, they also have street
    sense.

• ayy lmao

10char

• @loin:

Your doubts don’t cut the mustard to me at all. I suspect the usual bs will come along to try
    to undermine a credible thread by the op. Being cheated against is not something you forget.
    If these players felt something was wrong even though a while back in a comp, then its
    doubtful they are wrong. You know a taxi driver never gets lost, they also have street
    sense.

I’ve played with everyone accused of some sort of cheating tbh. Haven’t seen anything way out of the ordinary. I’ve also been accused of cheating and I don’t do anything, so it’s pretty hard for me to buy into good players who wouldn’t need to cheat, needing to cheat.

• Well not all the demi gods play fairly you know. I recall an entire professional clan being kicked from a league or two.
    Infact one of them was in the states. They are very competitive tbh beyond normality. Not only was this clan out
    of sync but even the others were caught ping flooding the rivals in tournaments hehe. The only reason it came to
    light was partially due to the fall over the how the cash dividends would be divided up between some of them.
    If this was athletics , how likely would you have been if somebody said Armstrong was cheating 3 years ago?
    Very good players do cheat in gaming that is a fact not fiction. Staying on top of that hill can cause many
    unusual people to do things they would not ever normally do. Its a career to some you know, an art form.

• This post is deleted!

• @Kim:

It seems like you guys don’t know what you’re accusing us of as having packet loss doesn’t make swings go through other people’s parries, it just doesn’t show you attacking on their client as attacks are client sided, so you hit them on your screen but since you dropped the attack packet it doesn’t show on their screen.

This may be true for 100% packetloss over the whole time of the attack.
    But if you use smaller values or just enable it for a short time, the other players will see the attack but desynced.
    Just like in the video posted.

Not taking any sides here tho.

• Fun to do as archer.

On test subjects of course.

• I think Tempest is just really good.

• I can definitely say i’ve seen this from raw in the past. And Flotch’s evidence is compelling.

I watched the match between F and T in the finals on stoneshill and dark forest. I counted at least 4 or 5 times Raws attacks would desync around parries. As far as fighting him I have noticed some stuff in duels, but I wouldn’t go out and say he does it all the time. Let’s not forget tempest is a really good team, and Raw is a really good player. But it wouldn’t surprise me to find out that Raw has used this command in the past. Although I certainly don’t think he needs it.

I would suggest not holding any scrims until the patch is out, I’ve got a feeling a few players would be more than happy to take advantage of this command.

• People still play this game?

• @NinjaCub:

People play this game competitive?

Fixed it for you.

• Competitive game.
    Big $$$ prizes.

Respected eSports.

• This post is deleted!

• Lol I just hate comments like, “people still play this game?”

Chiv is a unique game. It’s one of those games that can’t/won’t die.

On topic:
    I hope TBS fixes this fast.

• Well it was obviously a subtle attempt to undermine the thread , therefore minimising the fallout.
    His/her first stop would have been steam tbh, so knowing that players in fact still play this then
    thought he would come here and troll this particular thread, which makes no sense unless it
    was done by an undercover , incognito user of the said script. He could have posted
    In any other thread but this one if he was genuine eg not off topic.

• @Vesanus:

Lol I just hate comments like, “people still play this game?”

Chiv is a unique game. It’s one of those games that can’t/won’t die.

On topic:
    I hope TBS fixes this fast.

You’re right, this game will never die. Yet the competitive aspect of this game will also NEVER change. It will always be less than 200 idiots recycling players from clan to clan, while 1 clan stays on top the whole time. That’s the chivalry that we play.