Weapon swap when Spawn/throwing torches.

• Lately I’ve begun to use a shield and two handed sword. Everytime I die or pick up a torch. I default back to holding the sword as a two handed weapon. This is annoys me each time i respawn. It is even worse when you’re in the middle of a fight then pick up a torch, which you throw, then you have to switch back to the shield. I have died a lot of times due to this.

I remeber when I played Team Fortress 2 you could turn on an option that made the game remember what you held in your hand right before you died. I think this would be nice to have in chivalry.

• You could parry instead of swapping weapons.

• It is pretty annoying as archer when you toss a torch and then proceed pull out your bow instead of your nail file or whatever.

• What about the fact every time I pull out a throwing axe a van appears or spawns next to me. Even to this day if your hit
    when holding this throwing axe, your locked and can’t throw it or change weapons as attacked. That torch thing also anoys me.

• @loin:

What about the fact every time I pull out a throwing axe a van appears or spawns next to me. Even to this day if your hit
    when holding this throwing axe, your locked and can’t throw it or change weapons as attacked. That torch thing also anoys me.

I can smell throwing axes miles away, its vanguard instinct tbh. Charge in the face of who is not paying attention

• Yeah its annoying - but since these kind of things are not going to get fixed…whatever…

• Mod

Agreed. Put me off using shields…