Can't Buy Cold Fury Sword of War??

• Why the hell doesn’t the Cold Fury sword of war skin appear for sale anymore?

• I bought all of them up right away. I think it’s a wise investment to buy up all the sow skins before chiv gets mlg and everyone wants a sow skin but I only have so many. I’ll hold the entire market to my devious self you see.

• @Parkrangerstan Apologies for the disappearance of the item,unless you snatched it up in the first hour or so ,you missed the chance. The fact is,if you look at the patch notes, the Winter Soldier set was no part of the patch. TB made a mistake and released it on patch 40 as opposed to 41 as they should have. So when they found out their mistake they pulled the set (amongst others). So whoever bought it fast got to keep it and the rest sadly need to wait until next patch.

Thats why there are several threads about missing items from the workshop.

• That’s unfortunate.

• @Oilystool:

@Parkrangerstan Apologies for the disappearance of the item,unless you snatched it up in the first hour or so ,you missed the chance. The fact is,if you look at the patch notes, the Winter Soldier set was no part of the patch. TB made a mistake and released it on patch 40 as opposed to 41 as they should have. So when they found out their mistake they pulled the set (amongst others). So whoever bought it fast got to keep it and the rest sadly need to wait until next patch.

Thats why there are several threads about missing items from the workshop.

Ah, I see. Well, hopefully they’ll be released with the next patch.