Where did the servers go?

• It’s been like this for 2 days now, can’t find any servers except a couple of empty ones? This is all I can squeeze out of the browser:

• Tried the in game browser?

• I can see more servers, but they are mostly empty. I can’t find any populated european server. I dunno if its just my game bugging out or people just left the game.

• @lemonater47:

Tried the in game browser?

It’s the same browser there.

And the servers came back today by themself, just as suddenly as they disappeared.

• Same thing is happening to me, servers are there, they all have no players though. I’ve been looking for a solution, but nothing seems to work.

• I find it a little inconsistent. In game browser will show a bunch of servers. Then I click on the history tab and I will find the local servers (with lower ping) I was actually looking for. I think there is a max the server browser returns and so may end up excluding some of the other local ones.

• Sometimes this is caused by broken configs, especially the server history. I’d suggest rename the config folder in the /my documents/my games/chivalry/udkgame folder then trying again. It’ll download a clean copy.

If that doesn’t work, just delete the directory and rename the old one back
    If it does work, start copying files out of the old directory into the new one (so you don’t lose any keybinds etc)