• Team: KILA

Baine
    Castamere
    Kayakoo

• Team Hyperion

Medi
    Uldon
    Cervantes

• Hey so looks like teams have been filling up pretty quickly!

We have room for three more teams!

Note teams that have not signed up will take priority depending on their roster!

• Team: 30 percent success rate

Firegiant
    Deadbat
    Flakes

• Bracket closed, all teams signed up.

Bracket is not final.

Current sign up list!

http://challonge.com/aknightinvegas/participants

• Very good looking comp tbh. Why just last week I myself mentioned running a 24 or 32 slot Knight only sow ffa.
    while I was in various official ffa servers to get an idea if it was wanted, with about 10 matches. The winner would get £10 pounds uk money but only 1 win max per player. The throneroom
    or mirrored throneroom were suggested. They did seem very keen to enter for Euro only.
    perhaps the op could run one of these later in the year?

• @loin:

Very good looking comp tbh. Why just last week I myself mentioned running a 24 or 32 slot Knight only sow ffa.
    while I was in various official ffa servers to get an idea if it was wanted, with about 10 matches. The winner would get £10 pounds uk money but only 1 win max per player. The throneroom
    or mirrored throneroom were suggested. They did seem very keen to enter for Euro only.
    perhaps the op could run one of these later in the year?

Yeah I mean i’ll be taking any suggestions people throw at me, these are a lot of fun to host!

I have a few other ideas I plan on doing, mainly small team stuff but I was thinking I could host a big one every once in a while as well. Something like, keep smaller ones every month, and every three or four months host a big one. Like a 5v5. I had thoughts of doing a random player team match up, basically players from different clans would sign up and be assigned to different teams. I would try to keep the teams as diverse as I could. Also of course I do have plans of running a few fisting tournaments!

• very good tbh, what about an event called the Mauls Baul, it was suppose to also be a large ffa 24 or even 32 slot,
    just knights swing mauls about , many head crushes, on even the arena or the bridge ( a very hot map I was told)
    I might have mention a Mauls Baul even last year but never got around to organising it tbh.

• We have had a slight change in our team. Please contact me about time and server for confirmation of who our 3 man team is.

• Did this tournie happen? I missed the video’s or news?