Looking for new moderators/admins.

• Mod

Thanks for accepting me! I look forward to working with you all.

• Thanks TB, look forward to fulfilling my role.

• @Xylvion:

At least I know who Valind and Andimar are, hopefully the other two will also make great admins. (EU zone, please.)
    Either way, good luck to all the new admins.

I don’t know Rolled Armour, but tummbumm is a bro.
    If nere is the bald peasant tumm is the noodle filter peasant.

if these three are good then Rolled Armour is probably good too. Good picks in my opinion

• @valind:

Mon boulot de dans 2 ans xD putain 2 ans !

Uninstalled.

See you in the next big melee game I guess.

• Mod

Much appreciated Dudeface and Torn Banner. I hope to never let you all down :)

• Global Moderator

@Tyoson:

Much appreciated Dudeface and Torn Banner. I hope to never let you all down :)

Just let most of you down. ;)

• Please be good admins, not the social justice warrior / thought police type.

• @Hammertime:

Please be good admins, not the social justice warrior / thought police type.

I disagree, I think we need MORE sjw’s. There aren’t enough people crying about Fallout 4 being violent yet.

• Global Moderator

This post is deleted!

• @SgtHannes:

Anita Sarkeesian did nothing wrong. (lel)

I will certainly NOT be an SJW, assuming anyone can define that term properly. The key is to be able to separate the banter from the real hate talk.

Cheers, R.A

+1 Agreed.

• Mod

Thanks for choosing me! :)

• Developer

Welcome to the new mods! Excited to see you wield the hammers of justice.

• I’ll have to try to keep an eye on this thread so I can apply the next time you’re looking. I just missed it this time around! Hopefully I won’t have to wait another 1800 hours of play time. Haha!

• Name: Mike_Effing_Jones
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979267862/
    Region: US East
    Reason for Applying: I would like to take a more hands-on proactive approach to making the chivalry community better.
    Relevant Experience: I have a pretty good track record of reporting problem players, with no superfluous reports or misuse of the admin-report system. Plenty of in-game experience to draw upon for discerning exploiters and problematic behavior.

• @playerhayter:

Welcome to the new mods! Excited to see you wield the hammers of justice.

Mauls of justice*

• I’m gonna go into a chiv server right now, grab the maul, and yell “JUSTICE!” whenever I crush a skull.
    Thanks for the idea.

• Only works if you ban everyone you 1-hit kill.

• Name: Emhyr formerly known as Amir in Singaporean/HK servers

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093468781/

Region: Malaysia/SG

Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc.):

I think some of our community can sometimes be clueless or just plain ignorant. Therefore, I would like to enforce the server rules to keep a balanced environment throughout gameplay. This is imperative to avoid any misunderstanding, which frequently leads to a very unpleasant conversation between players who are actively interacting with one another (combat in-game). As an Admin, if this case gets even more severe (happens too often), I would like to have the power to permanently ban any unruly players. This has to stopped!

Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc.)

Unfortunately, I have no relevant experience in other games but this does not stop me from learning to become an Admin in a game where I’m actively involved in. This is definitely a great opportunity for me as I’m fairly a quick learner and completely neutral. I won’t be having any trouble to be active in Chivalry in cases where other moderators are not present in a server.

• Name:Attila the Hun
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lemmylemmy/
    Region:Turkey/East Europe
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): I can enforce the offical with balance and fair decisions. I love this game and i want to see it’s community thrive. There is lot of disturbance in the servers right now. I can invest longer hours into this game in order to bring peace and balance to offical server. There is many eastern europa and middle eastern players in the servers and i think i can communicate with them in a more efficent way. I want to keep the offical servers more clean and gentleman. I know the problems well and i want to solve them with balace and respect.
    Relevant Experience: I write a blog about games including chivalry. Currently writing game rewiews for couple of magazines. İ was admin on 2 unoffical servers for 2 years, one was a blacknight mod.

• Name: CreepyKittyCat
    Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CreepyKittyCat/
    Region:US East
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): The reason I’m choosing to reply is because I heard of this opportunity from a friend that I regularly play with that actually has received the position and recommended I apply! I find I’m in game a lot having fun, and there will be maybe 1 or more people in game ruining the fun for others. I do try and follow the rules with vote kicks and muting but sometimes it doesn’t always work. I also feel I’ve never seen an admin and I feel I could really help the community. I also feel that I’m well known in the community and pretty well liked for the most part, I don’t have many enemies :p. I really hope you guys like my apllication and can see my point where we need more admins! Not all admins are on at the same times also, so it would be a good idea to probably have more to fill more time spots!
    :)
    Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc) I’ve owned a few servers on a game called Garry’s Mod for 2 years and have a whole community that would be able to back me up on that! I’ve dealt with in game admining and also forum administration, so I know how it works!

Thanks for reading my application