Looking for new moderators/admins.

• Name: Graham
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cup_of_moutaindew/
    Region: US WEST/CENTRAL/EAST
    Reason for Applying: I like playing chivalry, and honestly I am tried of seeing these people ruining the fun for other people. Instead of making ban reports all day, I want to become something more. I am on my computer 24/7 and I would like to become a admin so when trouble breaks out I’ll be there.
    Relevant Experience: I am actively playing chivalry almost everyday, I already made two ban reports. I don’t plan on banning someone unless it’s justified.

• Name:The Fat Ninja

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ninjaoffatness/

Region: US (Arizona)

Reason for Applying: Over the last few years that i have enjoyed this game, I’ve seen a lot of griefing, Trolling. And just plain bad sportsmanship. Joining a server and seeing racial slurs, Bigotry and rudeness. Is something i personally think the chivalry community Doesn’t need, I spend ALOT of time on this game because i love it, and i would do anything it my power to keep it good, clean, And fun. I currently have over 1800 hours on this game and it keeps steadily rising, If im able to play the game i love while at the same time be able to monitor it for any abuse or exploits. Is something i would love to do.

Relevant Experience: I was a super admin on a GMOD (Garry’s mod) Server for over 2 years, The server was “Impacted role play” And at the time i was very well know by the community for following the rules, as well as enforcing them. I’ve been told by the players on that server that i was one of the most upstanding members of that community.

Thank you for your consideration, Its very much appreciated.

• Name: Vortex
    Steam profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/FieryVortex
    Region: Malaysia

Reason for Applying: My reason for applying is because every time I join a server there’ll always be one person in that server that will cause trouble in any type of game mode, I’m always active on steam I’ve played chivalry for a while now and I’ve known the how each type of people work on their trolling schemes, I’ve also been accused of many things by a few players and even made discussions in the chivalry steam discussions without any proof, but these things have happened to me all the time that I won’t care much about it but I don’t want to play in a server with us innocent players getting harassed, I’m quite familiar with the common complaints in servers like Tking, abusive Votekick, Trolling etc. If any of these happen in a server I always try to help out and approach the culprits politely without and raging until I’ve managed to deal with the problem and help the morality of the players in that certain server high instead of in the raging zone.

Relevant Experience: I’ve never actually been a moderator in any games or websites, but I have helped out in situations which turned bitter, I never jump straight to conclusions, and I always listen to both sides of story and deciding which one is right and which one is wrong. I always look for evidence justifying that persons innocence or guilt when it’s time to take an action and see if that certain crime is to be a ban, permanent ban, or just a temporary kick

• This post is deleted!

• Name:[ŦK] Lady Maria
    Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036632652/
    Region:East/Central US

Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc):
    I really enjoy the Chivalry Community, and don’t want to see it tear itself apart with exploiting, personal flame that goes beyond the norm, as well as assist with the improvement of the community as a whole, and the quality of the game. This was a game that started as a hate, and turned into absolute love, I hope I can give back to the game, for how much it has given to me

Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc)
    I’ve only ever been a Helper on The Wrestling Game, a RP Text based game, but that seems irrelevant here :P

Thanks for any consideration and time you spend reading this!

• Name: Known as Bwoofy or Wolfsky
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bwoofy/
    Region: EU
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc):
    I’ve been playing Chivalry for almost 3 years now and it’s still a shame how people react and treat others.
    Offending without reasons such as racism, teamkilling on purpose and say it was just “fun”.
    Get others to attack them and act like they are innocent.
    Abusing votekicks or bugging out of the map or to hiding spots you can’t reach to make the game easier for themselves.
    Trolling around on public servers, which are covered with new players or a lot of people who wants to play seriously.
    Even if you talk politely with them, they don’t stop or will just insult you even more.
    They don’t think about others as long as they have fun. Don’t forget some who like to use hacks and cheats.
    However, it should make fun for everyone and no one should be excluded. It makes me sad when people stop playing because of such people.
    I’m actually very active and always available, that’s why I would like to make myself useful on the UK/EU servers.
    Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc)
    I’m admin on a private server in Chivalry. I haven’t made any other experience yet, but I like to learn new things for the future.

Thanks for reading this and have a nice day!

• Name: Christmas Cookie, the former part is entirely variable depending on the season.
    Steam profile link: clicking this will do the magic.
    Region: UK/EU

Who am I in short:
    My name is Bas, having my own apartment in the middle of the city Arnhem in the Netherlands. Currently I am studying an it-related study (application developer) in this same city. I am a calm guy who never gets really mad, I actually can’t really remember the last time I did.

As you may also notice this is my first post to this forum. I am not an active contributor to the forum, just merely a silent observer. But I do know my way around here, and the same goes for the game. With currently 2119 of in game hours I am aware of the mechanics of the game, the do’s and don’ts of the game and of course I know how to have fun in the game.

As for my activity goes, I am online on steam every day, reachable almost 24/7 (sleep times excluded but they vary greatly) because I’m also running the steam app on my mobile. I am also a active player, being online when required and when my mood is right which is almost every day. There is also a great chance that I am online in the late night / early morning hours (after 4 am).

Reason for Applying:
    The main reason for this application is the fact that I hate it when people, mainly new people, are getting bullied out of the game. And therefor they will think twice before playing this game again. It should be accessible for everyone and not just for those who feel them self’s ‘superior’ over others.

Of course this also applies to those who like to put on the racism hat, or the much beloved ‘lets get all personal insults’ hat, or just people who are randomly team killing / ranting as much as they can. Those are some of the few things I do not tolerate at all. Surely, people who are raging around because they are mad of something is something you do not want as well in a server. Kicking someone for that is easy to do, making them ease down is harder to do but gives me a more satisfied feeling then just kicking people out of the server.

Relevant experience:
    To be fairly honest, not that much of in game moderating experience. But I an easy learner and open for new things. I do manage two teamspeak servers at the moment and have 3 servers running in my home that are currently running several development repositories that are only accessible by those who are granted access, some small websites and do some media caching as well. This is all set behind a hardware firewall.

Some years ago though I ran two cod - Black Ops servers and managed them, before that I rented and ran a Battlefield - Bad Company server. I’ve also ran a forum for the Gta - San Andreas online mod with an active community and had my own server for Battlefield 2 with of course the necessary managing.

At school I’ve been the project leader of several project groups that consisted mostly out of 4-6 people. These projects vary form a Christmas tree that is lit up by rgb led strips, controllable through tweets or a flexible login and walk in system for school that checks and scans a key card on the go when you enter or leave a building of the school and takes the appropriate action as in clocking you in or out. And all of this without a user that has to interact with it.

I hope I have made clear who I am, and why I am applying. If this isn’t the case, feel free to contact me at anytime.
    Thanks for the time spend reading this application, and especially thanks for any consideration.

Yours faithfully,
    Bas

• Name: fancypantsy (or C A T B U G ingame)
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/fancypantsy/
    Region: EU

Reason for Applying: Honostly most of the time I dont see any admins online, I often find myself alone in the admin chat group, hope to see this changed. I believe the admins do their job pretty well when online but there are just too many servers to monitor. Especially when steamsales bring in new knights the votekick abuse gets to a level on which chivalry is unplayable. I hope I can help players enjoy the gameplay.

Relevant Experience: I have managed a CoD4 server in the past, a Minecraft server (if that counts :P) and I like designing/coding websites on my VPS.

• Name: Bora
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JBora/
    Region: NA ( West Coast)
    I play Deadliest warrior a lot, and there’s literally never any server admins on, the only one I have ever seen is my friend Irish Canadian, and he rarely plays, and the community is just a mess since their is no order. I have always been a respectful and honorable player since I started playing the game, I am very lenient, and would never abuse such power of moderation and I have many high rank players from the game that can vouch from me. I feel like the game is just a mess without moderators, for example I got kicked out of a game earlier before writing this because I killed a player numerous times in a row and he got mad, this has happened to me soo many times, not because I am talking trash or anything at all, simply just because I am killing them and they can’t kill me, and it’s just a slap in the face for being one of Deadliest warriors oldest veterans, playing since beta days of the game and currently being level 59 in Deadliest Warrior. I Just want to keep the servers fun and clean to play, that is all. The 3 main reasons I would kick someone for are 1. Very high ping, I like to cross the line at 250+, sometimes even 200, depending on how many players are on the game, sometimes I don’t even care, but sometimes it just gets out of hand with the lagging players making it unfair for others. I usually tell the players that they might have chosen the wrong server since their ping is very high before I even kick, to try and teach them that this game should be played at below 150 ping, since the community is so small I usually leave the high pingers in the game anyways unless their is a lot of complaining. 2. Extremely rude players who are constantly cursing and trash talking and making it a toxic environment for other players to join in on. I have experienced everything first hand already and would just like to make things better for the community, since if you ask any regular player they will say this game has the worst community, especially since there’s literally no Server mods on this game. And of course like I said I am very lenient and would rather use the Admin to warn players and make them more respectable and honorable in the game. 3. Exploiting the game, there’s always that one or two kids that are doing this, using ninja to hide in places not accessible by any other players to win the game or waste our time since we have to wait for the time to run out ( LTS specifically) and also what we call fire mage’s, which is a pirate throwing their weapon when using the Molotovs and getting a random amount usually greater than 5, and just spamming them at groups of players, and they do this for the whole game usually.

Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc) I have only been server mod in a few servers on Deadliest warrior, 2 to be exact, and I never abused it, I probably didnt use it as much as I should have if anything. Deadliest Warrior is pretty much the only game I play, so I will be able to help the community a lot and hopefully better the community. I don’t have much experience but I can guarantee you I will be a huge benefit to this game.

• Name: Slaughtervomit
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Slaughtervomit/
    Region: US east

Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): I won’t write a book about it. I simply want to help the community. I know I’ve been MIA on the forums, but I am in-game most of the time while at home. Currently 2nd shift schedule at work, so I am online during the night.

Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc) Administrator: Mike Mulligans Steam Shovel FFA (rip).

• Name: Sin
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/191123
    Region: Southeast United States (South Carolina)
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): From what I’ve seen, the biggest issues are votekick abuse, a bucketload of trolls that get away with what they do, and teamkillers using siege equipment as if not to raise their damage too high. For instance, a few days ago, there was a Vanguard on Shore (can’t remember his name, however) who killed seven or eight Masons with a ballista before finally being removed after four kick attempts. The fact that trolls can so easily get away with what their doing and be able to stay due to the will of other trolls or people who cannot be bothered to help enforce the rules is very frightening, and something that would prefer to be avoided by all parties to help promote a clean, fun gaming experience. My role would be simple; go through the official servers and ensure that everyone is having a good time and is not being harassed or otherwise treated detrimentally.
    Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc): I have moderated several Garry’s Mod servers, which I will attempt to name here in no particular order. Pick Up That Can Gaming, Half a year, Bit-Block Gaming, two years, Resonance Cascade Gaming, one year, Headhumper Gaming, one year, Spectre Gaming, six months, Adamant Gaming, one year. I also moderated the Audentia Duels Server and I lead the Agathian Academy of War (eventually to be revived). Finally, I am a high council member for the Docnation’s Star Wars: The Old Republic community. His Twitch name is Docgotgame.
    Edit 1/17/2015 - I also now serve as a mod for Teripper’s stream, apparently.

• I would like to be a moderator for Deadliest Warrior, since I’ve encountered quite allot of hackers in-game, and I want the game to be kept clean and fun.

My most common alias is BBQ_Boysnuff, and this is my Steam Community URL http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084374565/

I am a moderator of a couple websites, have experience in moderating games, and people have always called me reliable for doing so.

I’m in the European region, and only speak English. I would obviously be playing on English servers, speaking to English people. However hackers speak a universal language, of godmode and speedhacks. lol.

I play the game allot, and so, it would only make sense for me to be able to take care of hackers where I see them when I’m on a crusade playing as a knight!

I’m currently 22.

Hope I get a reply soon, and I hope this is up for consideration. Thanks for reading

• Thank you all for your continued applications.

We have a added a small group of new admins;

SEA: Sammmm
    EU: CATBUG
    NA: Clock Tower
    NA - Deadliest Warrior: Bora

We are continuing to review applications, so do not be discouraged if you were not selected this round!

• Are the applications in the first 5 pages still reviewed? :D

• –---------------------------------------------------
    Name: GIRU GIRU
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Crabbingtons/
    Region: EU (UK)
    Reason for Applying : My main reason would be the fact that i’m extremely active player, although I honestly don’t see that much wrong in the EU pubs - there is some negativity here and there and the occasional team-killer in the spawn which a simple votekick sorts out - occasional racism and frustration can also be an issue every now and again. However, i have seen several cases of harassment, trolling, impersonation and general abuse, mostly from high level players to the newer ones which is increasing as more “troll” clans are popping up in the EU. Many of these individuals/parties are recurring, and simple votekicks just mean they rejoin 15 minutes later to cause trouble - due to stream trolls i’ve recently had to ask the assistance of many different admins in the steam group and response can sometimes be slow or sometimes there are simply no admins available at all.

I also have an extremely large amount of the chivalry community on my friends list (both EU and NA), so if there is an issue somewhere i expect i’ll be asked for help extremely quickly.

I don’t believe in freely perma-banning in general (which i know some EU admins in the past have been like this); apart from on my own servers where i run a no-tolerance policy for people disrupting the competitive environment. I always start with a warning or two, then simply a kick. Banning is not a good idea for a game with such a tight knit community, it’s a shame to be losing playerbase just because on a specific day that player didn’t behave particularly well. Hopefully i wouldn’t have to use any admin powers at all, just a simple login and a few words in the chat should be able to prevent any disruptions in the server.

I have also seen cases of admins threatening to ban certain players for hacking, who were simply not cheating in any way or form. I’ve played this game for long enough to be able to understand who is cheating (and console command abuse, but almost none exists anymore). Frankly, in all my hours i have seen about 5 hackers or less in the community and so i doubt that would ever be a problem, apart from after a steam sale.

Relevant Experience: I’m the most active admin on the VK private servers (dueling/scrims servers, but are open to all players and the password is universally well known), and a few other private duelyards. I used to super-admin a Garry’s Mod server group ({SM}). I’m also admin on a few small twitch.tv streams

• This post is deleted!

• NAME : Baron von Moorland

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970766925/

Region: West Coast - North America

Reason For Applying:
    Chivalry has been and continues to be the only game I invest time into. I’ve formed a strong community of players (100+) that I’m confident will vouch for me. I only want the best for this game and more importantly for the company that stands behind it. Chivalry is far from dead and I have the proof. In time I hope to submit a more professional application for employment with you fine folks, but until then - I can help in whatever form I’m able.

Relevant Experience:
    Being the Baron of the ‘Moorland Skirmishers | Gracious Welcome’ Server & Steam Group ( Moorland Skirmishers) since October 2013. The server and community has strengthened over this time and has made an impact on my life in a positive way - and the lives of those players I’ve met. Personally I have contributed alternative map modes and retouched/reintroduced many of TBS’ maps to the community, along with Music Videos intended to inspire. One of the longest term members of the group ‘Eggplant’ has contributed 11 n’ counting Workshop submissions to the community. I have been told by many players that our server is the only reason they continue to play Chivalry.
    I am also confident in the abilities of my Lords of the Moorland (admins). We do this community right! If there is someplace I can be to better aid in the building of this game and it’s community I ask that you place me there.

Thank you,

• Name: Aquatone

Steam profile link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966538878/

Region:
    EU / Belgium

Reason :
    I don’t see a lot of admins theses days and i’m a regular player on the blackknight mod, the mod where trolls are kings and teamkillers are their slaves.
    I think this mod need a kind of moderation where trolls won’t be allowed use some manipulation techniques, changing legit players in frenzy teamkillers, wich put theses trolls in an innocent and victim role.
    On a other way, sometimes a kick or ban is not an answer, just because some teamkills or teamwounds are made between friends, or sometimes the fun is in an army of nuggets raiding the enemy base (For those who don’t know what is a nugget team in BKmod, imagine a team cutting each others legs).
    If i should resume : Reals trolls annoying players and destroying the fun should be kicked but happy temporary trolls, playing with fun and respect are welcome as well as regular players.

Experience: I’m managing trolls everyday in my work. And sometimes, i’m the troll. Anyway, i wasnt a moderator in a relevant experience before in a game but its just because i wasnt a regular player on a specific multiplayer game.

One last thing : Best beers in the world are in Belgium.

• **Name : Vincent (Kraken)

Steam Profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132380532/

Region : EU (UK)

Reason for applying : I play a lot and am extremely active, I see a lot of unjust activities going on and its upsetting to see someone wrongly kicked/blamed just because he or she is a lower rank, I find higher levels get away with way too much “trolling” and I don’t like it.

I have witnessed lots of admins abusing their power on players over the last year or so. I have got quite a lot of experience and I am able to see the difference between hacking and not and I also feel like I know the difference from right and wrong.

I could write more saying why I would be a good Admin but you either want me or you don’t, but I would really appreciate the opportunity to show you.

Thanks,
    Vincent.**

• I’m Arena, I’d like to apply to be an Admin on NA Medieval Warfare servers ( I frequent US Central and East most commonly )

Name: Arena
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/arenagamer
    Region: NA ( Central )

Reason for Applying : I enjoy the game of Chivalry. I would like to help in whatever way I can to continue to promote a positive playing experience and ensure a good time is had by all. I play pretty regularly with a number of current admins and have good rapport with all I would say.

Relevant Experience: I’ve administered and operated a variety of game servers. I currently run 4 CS:GO servers and a modded 7 days to Die server. However, most of my time on Steam is spent playing Chivalry ( as evident by my steam profile). I also operate a private Chivalry server that runs a variety of custom maps/mods as well as vanilla ones. I’m no stranger to game administration or moderation. I’m reasonable and would have no trouble politely enforcing rules and helping out players.