Looking for new moderators/admins.

• Name: ReluctantHero
    Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/86926785/home/
    Region: North America, Central/Eastern
    Reason for Applying : I have encountered on numerous occasions players spouting racist/predjudiced remarks, votekick abuse, and several using obvious speedhacks (accelerated to 200% or more) and have not found any admins to be online or available (I often play between 6:00-7:30 EST). I have always abided by and am willing to uphold Torn Banner’s policies regarding such abuse in a fair manner.

Relevant Experience: Administrator/Moderator of official player forum for MoonBreakers (Username: Loki) for 3 years. I am known for my helpful nature, promotion of community and fair play, and general lack of trollish behaviour. My post history on /r/ChivalryGame and on the Moonbreakers forum will show that I uphold the community first and am patient and even-handed when dealing with conflict.

• Name: Charlotte (Wolf Girl~)

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/touchfluffytails/

**Region: EU (**UK.) I’m up during the early hours of the morning quite often, I’ve noticed there are never any admins available at these times. I only speak English.

Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): There are too many people breaking rules in ways which ruin the enjoyment of the game for other players.

• Every time I play there are people with absurd ping teleporting around and quite often the votekicks fail because a lot of people default to voting no on every vote.
    • I see huge amounts of team damage and I believe the people doing this need to be warned by someone they will actually listen to, they play with complete disregard to their team being in the range of their swings and quite frankly ruin the game.
    • I also see people pick maa to firepot their own team (because it doesn’t show up as team damage) and these people fail to be kicked 99% of the time.

For something more serious, for the 3 speedhackers I have seen recently. There wasn’t a single admin, that was available, who was willing to come and sort it out. I understand that sometimes people are busy but they were in the admin group chat and ignored me.

I think I can help because I’m invested in this game, as you can probably tell from my hours played. It really upsets me when people go out of their way to ruin the game for others. I will be available for 3-6 hours each day for people to contact with issues they have in their game and I’m willing to record evidence for any serious infraction of the rules to back up any bans I may place. I’ll warn people beforehand and give explanations to them about why they were kicked.
    I’m also willing to provide technical support to the best of my abilities if anyone needs it.

Relevant Experience (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc): No serious moderation or community management.
    I understand how to moderate fairly, and how to solve problems.
    I can tell what is hacking and what isn’t and if in doubt I would always ask for a second opinion if I believe it’s necessary.

• Name: Sime

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061750172/

Region: EU

Similar to Aquatone(posted above) who I know, I mainly play on Black knight servers which seem to be by far the most often trolled. I wish to keep server scum-free so we can play the game we like, in peace. I only saw Catbug and Valind on the job, and even they are rarely present compared to troll infestation. Result is that the king mostly loses his head before first enemy can reach him etc….people leave…and you’re left with the trolls who suddenly have enough % votes to kick whoever wants to kick them.

I’ll be honest …I have a very clashing personality and try to get rid of them asap, which makes me target of trolls far more often than the average player who just endures their torment quietly, but that makes me ideal bait to identify them, heh.

I have no experience in such things, and would prefer to only keep servers clear of trolls.

• Name: Mainly known as BroShuR, but my name recently is Reji
    Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017027792
    Reason for Applying I recently see so many people “glitching” out of maps, I want to take care of them and I’m “fair”. With fair I mean that I’m polite, so I don’t just kick people from servers.
    Relevant Experience:​ None, but I will get some, sooner or later.

• Name: Sherlock

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022067465/

Region: UK-EU

Reason for Applying: I notice many servers where without admins where they are most needed at high busy times.
    Plenty of player issues, i.e Hackers, Extreme ping rates, Player desertion from chat abuse. Map bugs in objectives.
    Vote kick abuse from squads in public.
    Also Public TO MERCS Server can be populated, further admin presence and boost that into growing swiftly.

Relevant Experience: I run my own server and admin on many custom servers. I am part of a positive and trusted community of players in EU

Regards
    Sherlock

• That’s a good idea. Some new admins are needed. We want some responsible persons that can handle.

• Hi im Village Elder, killer krabs said that you guys were planning on recruiting forum mods that play console, im here to apply. I check the forums everyday and im aquainted with 95% of the people that go on the console subsection.

I aim to be helpful to forum goers when put to use!

Thank you.

• Name: Kurt
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kurtfryer (please ignore the vac ban, this was from my cousin about 900 days ago on call of duty)
    Region: New Zealand
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc):
    I believe i can help fill the gap between the timezones and availability of moderation available at given times, i am a friendly player who loves the game and wants it to continue thriving
    Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc)
    i haven’t been a moderator for any gaming websites but i have been a moderator on a chat room with 100 people or so, so i feel I’ve got a idea of what is appropriate and what isn’t

• Name: Firefly
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148913669/
    Region: Ontario, Canada (easy driving distance to TB studios ^^)

Reason for applying: I’m exciting, motivating, reliable, and a problem solver. I believe I would make an excellent moderator for Torn Banner. Firstly, I’m a console player so I can bring a fresh new element to the moderator community. I have been a dedicated member of these forums for over a year and spend at least 2 hours on it each day with over 1300 posts. I would be 100% dedicated to my task and would represent TB with extreme professionalism.
    Honestly, I love this community so much. Being able to assist people and fix problems for my favourite game studio would be a rewarding experience. I’ve also owned a few small websites in the past so I’ve have some history moderating. Thank you for considering me.

P.S- I’m also the proud owner of the biggest thread on these forums ^^

• Mod

Name: Khan

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988129936/

Region: EU/FR

Reason for Applying: First off, current admins are quick and efficient from what I’ve seen yet there seems to not be enough online some times. I believe there are many people out there that use this game as an outlet to relief anger or stress by either trolling or griefing others. This issue has been a constant on this game but I feel there might be a way to dialogue with certain people of this group and maybe convince them that their ways are detrimental not only to the community but to themselves as well. I think I can help with addressing to people’s issues in game and on forums but also start dialogues with “rule offenders” to try and work something beneficial for all. In any case, I’m a casual player and friendly to new comers especially, the point of me applying for this is to try and keep chivalry’s community alive and healthy even after Mirage’s release.

Relevant Experience: I’ve been admin to some CS:S servers about 5-7 years ago (surf mod servers mostly) and have had much experience pertaining to cyber bullying and griefing from that front. I also tutor children in English Lit. and History which gives me an incredible amount of patience. It’s very difficult to annoy/anger me since I’ve always thought video games should be fun, entertaining and a chance to be part of a community (very much like any sports out there). I speak English/French/Italian/Spanish fluently, yet my writing in the 2 later ones needs a little improvement.

• Name: Flowers(Ramona)

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198190456254/

Region: NA California, Avocado Heights

Reasons for applying: Very Active on this game play every day and every day I encounter someone using racial slurs, tking, griefing controlling the vote to get control of the server. I just want to stop this and not have to wait for an admin to pop in by chance. I just want the servers to thrive so we can keep this game alive and a fair and friendly place.

Experience: Very Active in Chiv Almost 1000 hours, play every day, almost everyone knows me. I scrim with a few comp teams, I am a member of Fight Club. And I promise to always be fair.

• @dudeface

Name: Gen | Cyanide

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008428169/

Region: Canada, Southwestern

Reason for Applying: Lack of moderation apparent in the official servers, rules are not generally well upheld and the amount of racism can be disturbing. I play this game very regularly and do not often see admins playing outside of EU. I’m a pretty well balanced individual and I trust myself to be unbiased. Also, I want to be an administrator because after 2400 hours of play I honestly feel I’m in a good position to be an asset. Rank 39 me wouldn’t be asking. Rank 56 me is very interested.

Relevant Experience: 3 years running a multi-gaming community+ 1.5 years running a Chivalry competitive team (Hardwire + Genesis). I know how to make friends and influence people, and to be a leader. This translates well into what could be expected of me as an administrator. This game has not made me mad in about two years now, which I think is saying something.

References: Reithur

• Name: FRANK
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/idontlikethistbhimo/
    Reason for Applying: I love chivalry and am a very active member of the community i pub a lot and play competitively I am on steam around 8 hours a day mostly on chivalry.
    I notice a lot more hacking lately and mainly from people on smurfs who buy the game cheap from places such as G2A just so they can ruin other peoples fun on pubs by being completely and utterly unparryable.
    The last topic ill touch on briefly is just the general racism and toxicity spouted by people daily on the chivalry servers I wont name any names here but I can assure you if I get official they will be swiftly sorted out
    Aside from what I’ve already mentioned i’m generally a very laid back person who doesn’t have a problem helping people.
    Relevant Experience: have been an admin on many private servers including running my own very fair non biased admin only ban misbehaver’s

• Name: Ǥen | Spec Person III
    Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/amobilia/
    Region: North Eastern USA
    Reason For Applying: Well I love Chivalry and I hate to see the new-comers being pushed away from toxic behavors. And form my (current) 500 hours in offical servers on this game I’ve only ever seen one admin. I like helping people, I have sseen hackers first hand and I know what “Hacks” look like, being a person who’s very nice and friendly I feel would help people say if they were bullied or the rules were broken in some fashion. And to show my unbiasedness I have infacr reported a friend in breaking of rules. I have admin experience in other games as well as this one on multiple private servers. I do hope you conssider me as an admin and I hope we can help make Chivalry a better place for all of us.

• Name: Odeken
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/odeken/
    Region: NA Central

Reason for Applying: It is an almost daily occurrence where I am being kicked or seeing others kicked just for being better than someone/high rank. It is sometimes not possible to get hold of one of the admins in the group. I’ve been playing this game since 2012 so I figure this would be a way for me to help out the community that has been good to me these years.

Relevant Experience: For 5+ years I have been a moderator for a popular YouTuber (X / davidangel64), I was one of the administrators in EVE University for a couple years (2000+ people). I have done mod/admin work on many websites and even made my own websites through the years. I have been mod/admin on many game servers throughout the years including back in 2013 I operated a Chivalry server. I don’t know if this counts but irl I am an air traffic controller so I moderate the skies lol. Basically I understand the requirements and responsibility that comes with administration and how crucial it is to not kick/ban for petty personal grievances. I can definitely be a positive help to the community.

• Name: Esudesu
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/0chxllsdarynxl3/

Reason for Applying: In my region, there is a lack of active admins to assist in the community in-game servers. Admins do their job pretty well but they can’t be everywhere at once and I encounter people getting away with breaking Official Server Rules because an admin was not in the server. Also, at some parts of the day there are no moderators in the admin chat when a player needs assistance with reporting an incident. I am applying to increase administrator influence on EU Official servers and become an additional support in the admin team on Europea region.

I usually play between 5:00 PM -1:00 AM (GMT+1)

Relevant Experience: Currently administrating a few privately operated servers on Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. I have been a moderator and editor on several forums. I am also trying to help out people in the Steam Hub of Chivalry.

• This post is deleted!

• Name: GhostCoffee
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ghostcoffee
    Region: Central

Reason for Applying: The love of Medieval Arts, compels me to play. Forged in the fires of brimstone, I’ve searched the realms for a First Person Melee combat system. With 1732 hours devoted to this game, it would be a pleasure to help keep the battlefields safe of dirty war criminals.

Relevant Experience: Professional Food Manager. Been in the restaurant business all my life, managing people takes a hell of alot of work, but in the end if done right, everybody should be working together to improve their surrounding environment.

• name : Raso
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rsaiyajin/
    Region: EU West
    Reason For Applying: I love chivalry medieval warfare , and i’d like to help the community and make this game better. I also have played this game for 770+ hours , and I am still very active (5/6) hours a day. i also got previous moderator/admin experiences on Gmod, on a TTT server called : Never Trust Hannah. this server had 900 members in their steam group, and a total of 12.000 players. I have read the rules and i currently think there are not enough moderators/admins active in chivalry. thats why i would like to help this community!

• Name:Cameron
    Profile link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045055451/
    Region: east NA
    Reason: Chivalry is my favorite game by far. I hate to see the community fall under bad influence as well as the need for admins and no response to the need. I used to run a few of my own minecraft servers that had a reasonable amount of people on them at all times. I also was a primary tech supporter for my high school. I have extra time and I hope I can use the time help. I still feel as though the need for admins is there, and I hope to answer the call of Torn Banner’s needs. I am here for the community.