Looking for new moderators/admins.

• Name: Draconix.

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083788892

Region: EU

Reason for applying: I have seen a great lack in moderators in the EU mirage servers, things can get pretty heated in game if nothing is done to defuse the situation and if left can quickly spiral out of control, I would simply calm the situation down with as little admin power as possible (ask nicely failing that issue a warning)

Relevant Experience: For a long time I was an admin for the SM clan in chivalry medieval warfare, while me and SM ended on bad terms they would agree I never made a ban that wasn’t out of place, I tried to use as little power as I could only issuing kicks/bans when really needed (racism and cheaters) I always issued a video with my cheating bans so I could pass it to a global mod and get that player global banned.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Draconix.

• Name: Keyes
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994320652/
    Region: NA NE

Reason for Applying: While I’m retired from competitive chivalry, I still pub. Every now and then I come across hackers or other individuals who break the basic rules of conduct and can typically only ask for help or attempt a vote-kick which often doesn’t solve the underlying problem. Most of the time I play in the early morning - something like 3-6 AM where few mods are available. I’d like to offer my hand in dealing with such issues through your outlined guidelines during active play, and by being available to those who might need my assistance.

Relevant Experience: Member and administrator of the GCC Team Fortress Classic (TFC) group - which hosted the largest TFC server for years. I would routinely fight against racism, record and submit evidence for suspected hackers, issue bans for confirmed hackers, etc. I have also lead several competitive and casual teams and have experience dealing with community members. I was an integral member of the Mercs Mod balance team, and have had a hand in several of its balance changes with professional collaboration with dissenting views. I have since been a consultant for balance changes to other related mods. Additionally, I have thousands of hours in this game and can screen for suspected hackers for further review with relative confidence.

• Name: Man On The Moon, Boxes, 3 Squares, Dots etc. etc.
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017510665/
    Region: EU

Reason for Applying:

• I play CHIV alot. Daily, and multiple hours a day. This means I am available almost always!
    • I have experience in both DW & MW. I know alot about this game. Almost every trick, every glitch, just everything there is in this game.
    • I comment on the forums, I help newer players ingame and I’ve reported alot of people and got a handful of griefers banned already.
    • I speak fluent german, english and turkish and I also speak a little bit of french, which means I am able to help and communicate with players from different countries.
    • I almost exclusively play on the Official FFA Servers UK, and we rarely get to see any admins. I see alot of racism, glitching, votekick-abuse and toggling and I CBA calling and messaging Admins nonestop, who rarely respond anyway or ‘‘don’t have time atm’’.
    • I want to make the Official FFA Servers a better place and this is why I would like to apply for this ‘‘job’’.

Relevant Experience:

• Huge game knowledge both in Deadliest Warrior and in Medieval Warfare
    • I can spot hackers and togglers really fast. (They’re rare but they exist!)
    • Been playing this game for a really long time, I know alot of the EU ‘‘hardcore/tryhard’’ players.
    • I have a mature mind, I am fair and fun.
    • I was a GMH (Game-Master-Helper) on Martial Heroes, severa years ago!

Thanks!

• Name:Cameron
    Profile link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045055451/
    Region: east NA
    Reason: Chivalry is my favorite game by far. I hate to see the community fall under bad influence as well as the need for admins and no response to the need. I used to run a few of my own minecraft servers that had a reasonable amount of people on them at all times. I also was a primary tech supporter for my high school. I have extra time and I hope I can use the time help. I still feel as though the need for admins is there, and I hope to answer the call of Torn Banner’s needs. I am here for the community.

• Name: Nick aka SkiLlZz
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TempestSkiLlZz/
    Region: North America, Central
    Reason for Applying: There have been many times where people are severely trolling and or committing racist acts, but nobody can do anything because they have 5 - 10 of their friends in the same server voting no when you vote kick. I would like to put an end to that when I see it.
    Relevant Experience: CEO of Melee Gaming Association, Event Manager, Community Management, Business Owner.

• Name: Speedingfish
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964040544/
    Region: US-East
    Reason for Applying: The main issue I see these days is a lot of racist trolling/slurring, etc., as well as the occasional vote kick abuse and general toxic behavior, compounded by a lack of authority to deal with it. Certain players will join the server and immediately fill the chat up with racism or politics or what have you with the sole intention of riling up the server. Clear rule violations are committed yet there is no one around with the power to manage these breaches and maintain civility.
    Relevant Experience: I play an hour or two of Chivalry almost every day and have over 1500 hours in the game. I have been a guild officer and forum moderator for two guilds (now defunct) in Guild Wars and World of Warcraft, and I most recently spent some time as an admin in a tribe on Ark: Survival Evolved, as well as the tribe discord channel.

• Name: kиi¢єy

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045362809/

Region: United Kingdom

Reason for Applying : Due to Chivalry being an aged game, There is an obvious lack of moderation and it has been this way for a while. While I do not have the playtime as other Players do, I regularly play the game and try to involve myself with the community of chivalry as much as possible as it is still a fun place (most of the time) with a small community still active. What I dislike mainly is when game mechanics are abused, The main problem in Chivalry being the votekick system. Many groups of people on the public servers votekick players as soon as they join, preventing them from playing on a specific server or mode, and many players Vote kick people who are much better than them so believe this to be the only way to get rid of said player. Usually this is not a problem, as many players on the server realize it is a ‘Ragevote’ and quickly vote against the kick. But when a group of friends come online or in a server with a majority of weaker players (in skill) they are much more inclined to vote against, removing you and other players from the game. It would not be an issue if it was a private or locally hosted server, but since it is the public servers, it is abusing the VK system. Another issue, not so prominent these days is bug abuse/hacking. Although not as common many people abuse bugs to escape the map or reach untouchable areas by the other team/players which makes it extrememly unfair, especially when they do it constantly (I do not mind if they do it once but it’s when they constantly abuse it!). Another small issue is a small part of the community that spurt out verbal abuse constantly, Now while I am not very concerned myself, I do know that other people in servers can get very offended by such behavior and I just want to enjoy the game myself.

Relevant Experience: I have been an Admin on Team Fortress 2 for several years, aswell as Minecraft, But only on a specific small server for both games. Commands as such are not a problem and I am well aware of the responsibility of misusing Console commands and have used and learned Commands in other games.
    I only wish for chivalry Medieval Warfare to be properly moderated as most, if not all, other moderators are absent. I do believe that granting me or someone who is very active on the servers and is trusted, to be a moderator.

Even if this application is rejected, I would appreciate a Response to show that The game is still tended to with love and care as it deserves. Chivalry Medieval Warfare is a fun game and I would hate to see it ruined by a small portion of the community…

Thank you.

• Name: FORCE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035907896/

Region Netherlands

REASON: To make it a better place.
    I’m the founder and admin of WOTR ROSES honest group, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoRHS
    2500 people hack and glitch free group on War Of The Roses, which sadly does not exist anymore.

I’ve
    5k War of the Roses
    2K on Chivalry
    hours

I know what it is to be an admin. I know the diffference between a glitch/hack and some laggy moves.
    It’s mostly trolls and game abuses that plague this game, I would like to make it a bit cleaner.

• I would like to report an admin abuse too for starters:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198398205151/

This guy just killed me on dueling for just not liking me! And by that I mean with admin commands;
    Shouldn’t be an admin on here. pls ban him!

Proof:
    https://ibb.co/mqq6gk

7k dmg by command.

This is prob not the right place for it but i don’t know where to put it so pls move.

• ^ get it done? … you need more proof something?

• Global Moderator

@force Hi Force, official admins can only enforce rules on official servers - the profile you linked is not of an official admin. Non official servers, meaning every server that doesn’t have Official at the start of the title, can have anyone they want as an admin and can enforce their own rules.

I also don’t know of any command that can kill/damage someone in the server, and to my knowledge none exists.

If this was an official server then this person is just a player, however if you could send me the server name and reply via PM that would be appreciated.

In the future you can use http://www.tornbanner.com/contact/ if you feel an OFFICIAL admin has abused their power. If you are not sure who the current official admins are then you can check here, anyone with a star next to their name is an admin.

• Name: Melvin
    Steam profile link: STEAM_0:1:85297526
    Region: Eastern Europe
    Reason for Applying: Gameplay in the official servers recently has become a bit chaotic in my oppinion,and by that I mean biased kick votes based only the skill of a player,lot’s of negative speach and harrasment which makes every round less fun and more tedious.I’d like to become an admin so I lower the toxisity in the servers and provide enjoyable and addictive gameplay,because even though this game isn’t PERFECT I love what it offers.
    Relevant Experience:I’m an administrator on Project Reality’s ‘‘Free Candy Van’’ server for around 1 year. In charge of the event team.

• @wilt said in Looking for new moderators/admins.:

The ones in Euro Know I am onto them so won’t be pleased if recruited into admins.
    Swift, fast , culling of the fields of Chivalry to remove the minority who seem to enjoy
    ruining other players fun, yes and even ranked heavy players who think they are untouchable.
    They actually believe they earned the right to ruin your game due to high rank.? not a chance
    in hell tbh.

That was my app to be a mod when the thread actually started tbh.

I am still waiting to be an admin you know.

• Name: !!! Or Lorc
    Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042946632
    Region: US
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc):

I can stop votekick abuse and hackers. I do play the game a lot and have 4836h played time.
    Not looking to ban people for petty reasons just either cancel the unjust votekicks or kick the hackers and give them plenty of warnings so that way servers stay full and populated. We don’t need to lose any more players. I will try to make sure the game stays alive and servers full of people.
    I do stream time to time and chivalry is the main game that I stream and have and will recruit more players by telling them about the game.

Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc)

I have two chivalry servers of my own that I moderate also few servers of my friends.

• @lorc said in Looking for new moderators/admins.:

Name: !!! Or Lorc
    Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042946632
    Region: US
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc):

I can stop votekick abuse and hackers. I do play the game a lot and have 4836h played time.
    Not looking to ban people for petty reasons just either cancel the unjust votekicks or kick the hackers and give them plenty of warnings so that way servers stay full and populated. We don’t need to lose any more players. I will try to make sure the game stays alive and servers full of people.
    I do stream time to time and chivalry is the main game that I stream and have and will recruit more players by telling them about the game.

Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc)

I have two chivalry servers of my own that I moderate also few servers of my friends.

This man is the very definition of honor and valor. With the amount of time invested into the community I feel he would be a great addition to the admin team and to cleaning up the servers.

• This post is deleted!

• Name: DailyMilkman

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043567666/

Region: Sweden

Reason for Applying: I would like to stop the votekick abuse, racial slurs, exploiting, teamkilling and a whole bunch of toxcity in general. Im very active in the game and sometimes it can be hard to reach many of the admins in EU. I rarely see many admins either (mostly Valind or Random) and i feel i can do a quite good job at it since im good at listening and certainly don’t pick sides. I believe everyone has a chance to talk and i’ll gladly listen to what they have to say. And currently i spend 100% of the time on official servers! Most importantly; i do my research before talking and i don’t have a problem with being wrong sometimes, thats when you learn.

Relevant Experience: I have hosted my own team objective server in Chivalry several times and had a few community based groups for anyone to join in the past. Basicly every game where i can create a guild/clan i have been leading them with good/positive response. I also feel its great to help others with their problems in the game, make it any question and i probably have the answer, if not? I find it out fast! I have over 4000 hours and currently rank 63 in the game and i know quite alot about it.

You won’t regret picking me as your new EU admin :).

• Name: Willie
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097529667/
    Region: The Netherlands
    Reason for Applying:

I’m applying because i’m active on Steam, i play Chivalry Deadliest and Medieval Warfare on daily bases. I spend most of my time on Deadliest Warrior, the moderators aren’t always active making it hard to get rid of the glitchers, votekick spammers etc. I would like to help the small community by being a moderator/admin.

Relevant Experience:
    I’ve been a admin on private server’s for around 1.5 years now.

• Name: Kemix
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WhatASantaHat/
    Region: North America (I can also speak Chinese)
    Reason for Applying: I often see many people fool around on the server without following the rules. Although I can not do anything for this server or for this server player, But I will still try to understand this problem and try to solve this problem. However, since I am not an admin member, most of the problems lacked the power to deter them. This even made them more arrogant and disdainful of speaking to me. So I hope I can become a server administrator, so that our game environment can be more perfect and fair,Thank you! :)
    Relevant Experience: None

Sorry about the topics that I deleted, they was the wrong texts, I’m sorry about that! and please purge them, Thanks!

• This post is deleted!