Looking for new moderators/admins.

• Name: Jurra

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059797702/

Region: Sweden, EU

Reason for Applying: I am applying becouse i play chivalry very often and I enjoy this game a lot, But sometimes this game is very toxic cuz there are always ppl who glitch, abuse votekick or being stupid in chat. I think that isn’t fun at all and that something must be done. Thats why I would like to represent myself so I can have a chance to fix those things and make DW a happier place.

Relevant Experience: I’ve been an Admin on a duelserver and know how to deal with those ppl who make this game not enjoyable.

• oh, hellooo, didnt see ya there
    as of now, you have probably heard of me, or even met me, but anyways, imma talk a bit about myself…
    (or just scroll down, to the “normal”, boring review everybody writes)

i play mostly ffa, but might get into some TO, or LTS. I dont care too much of winning, at least in ffa, as i rather just talk to the guys playing, while having some fights with people who attack me, as i mostly enjoy the community… mostly… there are some incidents where people become toxic in chad, and most of the time start votespamming and abusing.

Name: Lavatsj

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035585067/

Region: Norway, Europe

Reason for Applying: Well. of course, as everyone here; i play chivalry alot, and very often see toxic people in chad. I also notice really much votekick spam and abuse, poeple tryin to kick others for petty reasons like feints, “hacking” because of winning, becoming king, being archer, and all kinds of weird jelousy reasons… and all this always happens as there is no admins around to tell them. Yes, i could just tell them next time they do somethin its a bad, and pretend i am an admin, but i really dont enjoy lying like that, and would like the opportunity to actually insta kick, or even ban (if i dare to do that…), just to let people know im serious.

Relevant Experience: uhm, i usually do tell people, and try to fix toxic argues in chad (not only in chiv, but also other games with important communities), but nothing official or documented. oh, and i make games for pc too, like programming and such, but still, nothing released or out in the official…

• Name: Ziggylata

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZiggylataALT/

Region: US East and US Central

Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): Recently, ive been playing more and more Chivalry than I really have before. Ive been bettering myself as a player and Mordhau, a game I was previously excited about, has heavily let me down and I probably wont go back to play it ever. The reason im applying is because im very active and I notice a lot of toxic behavior and almost never see an admin online and while I know I can report anyone toxic, most of it isnt serious enough to warrant the time to report someone, if everyone reported every infraction then the steam group would be flooded with reports. Im not saying they shouldnt report every infraction but they probably arent going to report everything they see, some stuff is just so minor that they dont even think its worth their time. Some people dont even know the rules or know that such rules exist. Personally, if I became a server moderator I would try to give people warnings and make people aware of the rules. I know I can punish people right off the bat but as I said, most people dont even know the rules, and if I try to spread the knowledge that such rules exist then its possible that less people will inhibit toxic behavior. Furthermore, towards myself, I feel having a position such as moderator places responsibility on my shoulders and keeps me being less toxic as well and more what I feel an authority figure should be. I try to be nice and respectful but every so often an archer can get under my skin, just like anyone who plays this game. Having the weight of an official position such as this one would keep me being a responsible respectful person. It always gets me furious when I see a moderator or admin in any community or game that just flaunts their power around like its their right, I feel that behavior is disgusting and the last thing I would do is mimic the behavior I find so repulsive. I would like to keep this game healthy and vibrant to try and keep the lifespan of the community as long as I can and even keep it friendly enough where a new player might not be so disgusted and turned off, I often try to give advice to new players I see (that arent rude, that is) so they can better understand whats going on and not get so frustrated by things like reverses and drags and feints, even right now im trying to teach one of my good friends how to defend things like this so they can enjoy this game that I have sunk nearly 1000 hours into.

Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc) Its not much, but ive moderated servers and communities in games like Garrysmod, Killing Floor, A few other low-key source games, mostly community run stuff that doesn’t mean much. I think having something like being a moderator of an official game server for chivalry would be a very welcoming experience and could even open the doors to other positions. I am taking this very seriously and I would love the opportunity to become a server moderator or admin. I also have moderate experience with the chivalry admin commands via the console.
    Edit: I have also hosted various servers off of a remote machine I rented out for a few months, this server no longer exists unfortunately just due to lack of funds.

I really love this game and id love the chance to become a moderator and keep it alive, as I said above. Not everyone knows me in a positive light as, like I said, I think I can get moderately toxic but I also understand the weight of a position and how it reflects towards my seniors, just as a company intern or employee reflects the entire company or the boss. Theres absolutely no way I would let myself be toxic I became a moderator.

Thanks to Agent Nifty Beetle for telling me about this page and giving me the opportunity to apply.

• Name: You’re not my dad (also Sven)
    Steam link:
    Region: EU
    Reason for applying: i realy like the game and your server and i would like to be an admin in it.
    I am very active and play insurgency a lot.
    Experience: i have none but a would like to try

• Name: Homeskillet
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972531709/
    Region: US - East and Central
    Reason for Applying: There’s been an upsurge of griefing in Chivalry lately. Namely, there are a lot more people firepotting teammates or the king during Team Objective matches. Since firepots do not register as team damage, when people try to votekick these griefers, the votekicks fail (because it will say 0% team damage). As such, the US East and Central needs more admins to unilaterally kick these players, or punish them further. Times I have tried to contact an admin via the Steam Chat I have failed to see anyone online. I think US East and Central is lacking in admins now; I’ve only seen Karl on in the past 6 months; I haven’t seen Butternut Squash and I know Gauntlet recently stopped being an admin.
    Relevant Experience: I’ve played Chivalry for four years. I’m rank 59, and I’d say I have a pretty good reputation amongst the community. I don’t have any experience moderating servers, but if I’m made an admin I know I can enforce the Chiv rules fairly and justly. I’m currently a law student, so I have a strong appreciation for following rules and know that, through their enforcement, Chiv can continue to enjoy the fun, active community it has now.

• Name : Kelth

Steam profile link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/kelth22/

Region : Europe

Reason for applying : I love this game ! I played more than 1500 hours and I’m still very active. I’m often on my computer so i can help if someone needs me.

Relevant experience : None but i know how to use commands in console.

• Name: Sinprodigy
    Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045151185
    Region: NA
    Reason for Applying: Rarely do you see an admin on. Everyone should be able to play without the votekick spam. An admin there would put an end to that just by being present.
    Relevant Experience: Takes a small bit of effort to be a decent Human being.
    In game almost everyday. Played Chivalry since Xbox360-Xbox One to now PC.

• Global Moderator

Name: Homeless (Len) K
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111144783
    Region: Europe / Norway
    Reason for Applying: i play and Medieval Warfare on daily bases I’m always active on steam weather its on the pc or phone. I know english very well, both oral wise and when people type, I also know languages such as swedish, norwegian and danish. have had this game for almost 5 years now, I have been through a lot in this game, i have well over a thousand hours on this game and here is why i am applying. To be honest, i play on official Uk FFA servers, thats 90% of what im playing and what I’ve always been playing. I almost never see an admin which is active ingame, there is too much toxicity in the chat, racism, fatshaming and other stuff, personally i dont get offended. But what offends me is that the chivalry Uk ffa community has some problems, Most of the players are the same old veterans, we know eachother very well and there is always someone on the server, I’m one of those veterans. I play FFA everyday atleast 3 hours a day.
    And i know that we need more admins. there is alot of bad mouths in chat that could have been solved easier, This is why I am applying.
    Relevant Experience: Well to start I’ve had my own chivalry server, currently not online as i post this. I have been a moderator of Garry’s Mod server and community which used to be really big (over 3000 members on the group alone) called Darkergaming, sadly the servers were announced offline about 2 years ago. There i was a moderator for 3 years on both the website and on the official server. here is a link of what is left but not active: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/drkrgming. I have also been admin on other small servers but these are not anything special. I have also helped reviving a game on the community with item creation, helping people and watching over the discord.

Im applying to become a moderator and nothing more and nothing less.

• Name: Matt Prieur, aka [B]rian [B]oitano

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993928267/

Region: North America (Canada)

Reason for Applying: My good pal [B] Papso recommended that I apply for an admin position. I have been playing Chivalry almost since the game launched (I believe I began playing in January 2013). As of now I have nearly 3.6k hours with the game and continue to play on a regular basis. I can honestly say it is my favourite game of all time.

I think I would make a great admin because I have a strong knowledge base of the Chivalry community. The Chivalry community has waned in numbers as the years have passed. Nevertheless, much of its incredibly loyal fan base (myself included) continues to play on a regular basis, six years after the game’s release. After playing the game for many years, I generally recognize at least half of the players in any given NA official server. I believe this is a highly valuable skill to have as it provides me with a good sense of the community and the “trouble makers” therein.

If I were made an admin I would promote the rules of the community and strive to ensure that all players have a pleasurable experience with the game. If promoting this objective means removing some “bad apples” from a server, I will do so. However, I also feel it’s important not to abuse such powers; in my experience most players cease offensive behaviour when sufficiently warned.

Relevant Experience: I do not have any experience moderating a community on a formal basis. It may be relevant to note that I am a 2nd year law school student and I hold a strong appreciation for the value of rules. I also hope to someday be a judge; I have immense respect for impartiality when moderating any matter, legal or otherwise.

Thank you for your consideration. As a side note, I implore you to ask fellow members of the community about my reputation for honourable, dare I say, chivalrous behaviour.

For the glory of Agatha,

[B]rian [B]oitano

• Crush
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015674574/
    Australia
    There are small issues that pop up like people hijacking official servers and repeated TK offenders that pop up every now and then and i have to go and get an admin to come online just to deal with the issue, having admin would mean that i as a more actively playing member of the community could deal with the issue in seconds and save their time and our own waiting for them to load the game
    I am admin on a few discord communities and was admin for old CoD4 servers