Looking for new moderators/admins.

• Name : Kelth

Steam profile link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/kelth22/

Region : Europe

Reason for applying : I love this game ! I played more than 1500 hours and I’m still very active. I’m often on my computer so i can help if someone needs me.

Relevant experience : None but i know how to use commands in console.

• Name: Sinprodigy
    Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045151185
    Region: NA
    Reason for Applying: Rarely do you see an admin on. Everyone should be able to play without the votekick spam. An admin there would put an end to that just by being present.
    Relevant Experience: Takes a small bit of effort to be a decent Human being.
    In game almost everyday. Played Chivalry since Xbox360-Xbox One to now PC.

• Global Moderator

Name: Homeless (Len) K
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111144783
    Region: Europe / Norway
    Reason for Applying: i play and Medieval Warfare on daily bases I’m always active on steam weather its on the pc or phone. I know english very well, both oral wise and when people type, I also know languages such as swedish, norwegian and danish. have had this game for almost 5 years now, I have been through a lot in this game, i have well over a thousand hours on this game and here is why i am applying. To be honest, i play on official Uk FFA servers, thats 90% of what im playing and what I’ve always been playing. I almost never see an admin which is active ingame, there is too much toxicity in the chat, racism, fatshaming and other stuff, personally i dont get offended. But what offends me is that the chivalry Uk ffa community has some problems, Most of the players are the same old veterans, we know eachother very well and there is always someone on the server, I’m one of those veterans. I play FFA everyday atleast 3 hours a day.
    And i know that we need more admins. there is alot of bad mouths in chat that could have been solved easier, This is why I am applying.
    Relevant Experience: Well to start I’ve had my own chivalry server, currently not online as i post this. I have been a moderator of Garry’s Mod server and community which used to be really big (over 3000 members on the group alone) called Darkergaming, sadly the servers were announced offline about 2 years ago. There i was a moderator for 3 years on both the website and on the official server. here is a link of what is left but not active: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/drkrgming. I have also been admin on other small servers but these are not anything special. I have also helped reviving a game on the community with item creation, helping people and watching over the discord.

Im applying to become a moderator and nothing more and nothing less.

• Name: Matt Prieur, aka [B]rian [B]oitano

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993928267/

Region: North America (Canada)

Reason for Applying: My good pal [B] Papso recommended that I apply for an admin position. I have been playing Chivalry almost since the game launched (I believe I began playing in January 2013). As of now I have nearly 3.6k hours with the game and continue to play on a regular basis. I can honestly say it is my favourite game of all time.

I think I would make a great admin because I have a strong knowledge base of the Chivalry community. The Chivalry community has waned in numbers as the years have passed. Nevertheless, much of its incredibly loyal fan base (myself included) continues to play on a regular basis, six years after the game’s release. After playing the game for many years, I generally recognize at least half of the players in any given NA official server. I believe this is a highly valuable skill to have as it provides me with a good sense of the community and the “trouble makers” therein.

If I were made an admin I would promote the rules of the community and strive to ensure that all players have a pleasurable experience with the game. If promoting this objective means removing some “bad apples” from a server, I will do so. However, I also feel it’s important not to abuse such powers; in my experience most players cease offensive behaviour when sufficiently warned.

Relevant Experience: I do not have any experience moderating a community on a formal basis. It may be relevant to note that I am a 2nd year law school student and I hold a strong appreciation for the value of rules. I also hope to someday be a judge; I have immense respect for impartiality when moderating any matter, legal or otherwise.

Thank you for your consideration. As a side note, I implore you to ask fellow members of the community about my reputation for honourable, dare I say, chivalrous behaviour.

For the glory of Agatha,

[B]rian [B]oitano

• Crush
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015674574/
    Australia
    There are small issues that pop up like people hijacking official servers and repeated TK offenders that pop up every now and then and i have to go and get an admin to come online just to deal with the issue, having admin would mean that i as a more actively playing member of the community could deal with the issue in seconds and save their time and our own waiting for them to load the game
    I am admin on a few discord communities and was admin for old CoD4 servers

• Global Moderator

Name: Lagarto

Steam profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LagartoVenenos0/

Region: EU - Spain

Reason for Applying: I play this game since the release in 2012 and actually im a very active player, well known by players on the official servers, id really like to help the mod team to make our playtime better and without cheaters or hackers, i also talk 4 diffrent languages (english,spanish,romanian,french) so i could communicate with a larger number of players since i could explain them the rules or diffrent help with issues related with the game or rules.

Relevant Experience: Admin on Team Fortress 2 official servers (multiplay.co.uk) since 2007-2010, during my play time in chivarly i helped report various cheaters to the mod team usually directly to Valind and other mods available at that time.

• @dudeface said in Looking for new moderators/admins.:

Name: Brandi
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799344385/
    Region: East Coast US
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): I’m not that active in the community (This site) but I’m on the actual game most of my days and the teamkilling, spamming and overall trolling is kind of out of hand. The amount of harassment going around is appalling and not many people report these people so it just keeps happening, even some well known “Respectable” players get away with it. I want to stop it. I’m active about 6-9 hours a day throughout the week except for Sunday. (9AM - 6PM)
    Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc): I have a lot of experience moderating my own streams on a site called rabb.it. I used to stream all day and people would endlessly harass and post obscene images of unspeakable things, not to mention the GIFs of people getting their heads sawed off execution style. Let’s just say dealing with trolls hits close to home and I hate seeing people get away with it.

• Global Moderator

@not-crush Making your profile public would help us alot to look at things.

• This post is deleted!

• Global Moderator

@ser-valence About your edit: You probably replied to my post and not the top post.

• Global Moderator

Name: ickyfloyd

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013697723/

Region: NA

Reason for Applying: I am a positive person and I do not see any real problems, but people are people, and I have a calming presence. Only game I play last few years and why not volunteer to help out with something you love?

Relevant Experience: I ran a 20 year old Ultima Online freeshard for a couple years w/around 1000 players and 4-5 “gamemasters” under me. In game/forum moderation and support. De escalation is my specialty. I like to party, and I can program a video cassette recorder, so yeah, rock on.

Peace & thank you.

• This post is deleted!

• I’m applying because I’ve been in this field before, I only want to try something bigger; E.G an official server.

Name: Real name: Saifeddin | Online name/name I prefer: Creamy/Cureamy

Region AE (But I play mostly on EU servers, I get an okay ping)

Reason For Applying Never have I ever seen someone who isn’t toxic on an official server, It’s either because they got beat or they keep beating. Corrupt vs. The easily angered. With toxicity comes focusing, the other player makes sure that your day is worse. They do it for fun and ruin our experience, I don’t normally ask for an admin’s help because I don’t expect them to do much, I don’t see much admin action anyway. I want to make sure that people enjoy their time on here if Torn Banner studios or Steve Piggott wanted this game to include people that play it to enjoy it, not to make others hate it. Then I want that too. Everyone is innocent, they just need to know it.

Relevant Experience: I am, and have been, an admin on this game and other games. I have always shown satisfactory results and have never kicked people unless I absolutely utterly had to, I don’t take personal feelings into regard if I should take action or not because I understand that it’s not important to get mad over trolls in a game. I own a server (Samurai Duels) and are in the process of recruiting my OWN mods. I can manage the ini files, I can see if there are any issues with the server as I run my own. Feel free to check in to see how the server’s doing.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Name: TurboCharged

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039205317

Region: EU

Reason for Applying: I’m a very active peaceful Chivalry player, it’s my favourite game, I started playing from 2014 it was my dream to get my hands on this game after free weekend! My favourite game mode is LTS and almost every time I play on Offical Server I can’t see any admin that I can rely on when someone is breaking the rules and beeing very toxic to other players, as I said I am a very active player and I would be that person which other people will rely on when someone is breaking rules and insulting others. We need more active admins.

Relevant Experience: I have been an admin in some online games(for example NMRiH, Team Fortress 2) and was organizing clans. I can speak in English, German, Polish so I can communicate well with other players on EU region, also my passion is IT.

• This post is deleted!

• Name: Rexii
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989593378/
    Region: EU
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): Because I’m always on this game and I’m sick to see some people kick because they don’t like each others and I want to be able to help the guy whos kicked
    Relevant Experience: I’m a admin on =SM= public server I know how that’s work

• Name: Vitor
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ertasdf/
    Region: BR-SA
    Reason for Applying SA needs a strong and descent admin that knows how to control his own emotions and know how to make fair decisions and judgments not a guy full of estrogen and stress like some…

• Name: NebulaKnight
    Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198878576174
    Region: Canada
    Reason For Applying:
    I am eager for the upcoming Chivalry 2. I want to support the community and developers because I am a fan of the series. I want to keep the community in a non-toxic friendly environment. Currently , their are not many moderators currently and I want to give my helping hand and show support to not only Torn Banner but the entire community. I have also seen a rise in toxic comments towards your discord with trolls commenting very racist and vulgar things , I wish to keep the Chivalry community and discord clean as well as it being a safe environment. You need an moderator/admin that you can trust and you can rely on and to make the correct decisions while at the same time being fair.

Relevant Experience:
    I am part of the Moorland Skirmishers and I am in charge of keeping the community toxicity free and welcoming to everyone. I have also been trusted Moderators for servers in games like Minecraft and CMW.