Looking for new moderators/admins.

• Global Moderator

@not-crush Making your profile public would help us alot to look at things.

• This post is deleted!

• Global Moderator

@ser-valence About your edit: You probably replied to my post and not the top post.

• Global Moderator

Name: ickyfloyd

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013697723/

Region: NA

Reason for Applying: I am a positive person and I do not see any real problems, but people are people, and I have a calming presence. Only game I play last few years and why not volunteer to help out with something you love?

Relevant Experience: I ran a 20 year old Ultima Online freeshard for a couple years w/around 1000 players and 4-5 “gamemasters” under me. In game/forum moderation and support. De escalation is my specialty. I like to party, and I can program a video cassette recorder, so yeah, rock on.

Peace & thank you.

• This post is deleted!

• I’m applying because I’ve been in this field before, I only want to try something bigger; E.G an official server.

Name: Real name: Saifeddin | Online name/name I prefer: Creamy/Cureamy

Region AE (But I play mostly on EU servers, I get an okay ping)

Reason For Applying Never have I ever seen someone who isn’t toxic on an official server, It’s either because they got beat or they keep beating. Corrupt vs. The easily angered. With toxicity comes focusing, the other player makes sure that your day is worse. They do it for fun and ruin our experience, I don’t normally ask for an admin’s help because I don’t expect them to do much, I don’t see much admin action anyway. I want to make sure that people enjoy their time on here if Torn Banner studios or Steve Piggott wanted this game to include people that play it to enjoy it, not to make others hate it. Then I want that too. Everyone is innocent, they just need to know it.

Relevant Experience: I am, and have been, an admin on this game and other games. I have always shown satisfactory results and have never kicked people unless I absolutely utterly had to, I don’t take personal feelings into regard if I should take action or not because I understand that it’s not important to get mad over trolls in a game. I own a server (Samurai Duels) and are in the process of recruiting my OWN mods. I can manage the ini files, I can see if there are any issues with the server as I run my own. Feel free to check in to see how the server’s doing.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Name: TurboCharged

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039205317

Region: EU

Reason for Applying: I’m a very active peaceful Chivalry player, it’s my favourite game, I started playing from 2014 it was my dream to get my hands on this game after free weekend! My favourite game mode is LTS and almost every time I play on Offical Server I can’t see any admin that I can rely on when someone is breaking the rules and beeing very toxic to other players, as I said I am a very active player and I would be that person which other people will rely on when someone is breaking rules and insulting others. We need more active admins.

Relevant Experience: I have been an admin in some online games(for example NMRiH, Team Fortress 2) and was organizing clans. I can speak in English, German, Polish so I can communicate well with other players on EU region, also my passion is IT.

• This post is deleted!

• Name: Rexii
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989593378/
    Region: EU
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): Because I’m always on this game and I’m sick to see some people kick because they don’t like each others and I want to be able to help the guy whos kicked
    Relevant Experience: I’m a admin on =SM= public server I know how that’s work

• Name: Vitor
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ertasdf/
    Region: BR-SA
    Reason for Applying SA needs a strong and descent admin that knows how to control his own emotions and know how to make fair decisions and judgments not a guy full of estrogen and stress like some…