Looking for new moderators/admins.

• Name : Proxanis
    Steam Profile Link :
    ACTUAL : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203795396/
    REGULAR : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024774254/
    Region : EU-(France)

I will try not to make a single mistake of English, I have never been very good at English at School , haha.
    I am a fan of medieval games I was expecting a very realistic game at the time, Chivalry 1 matched my expectations, I stopped playing when there were not many people. I’m staying on the lookout for chivalry 2, but in the meantime Triternion’s proposed game gives a slightly newer look to the real medieval fight. I will not stop at this point, I want to continue the series of the side of good guy. On Chivalry 2, my goal as a moderator or not will be to help others in their misunderstandings of the game, to eliminate cancer, up to use the Thor’s hammer

I do not really have experience in games, apart from private servers. I was teamspeak configurator for several team, and indeed I had my own team on Chivalry.

• Name: |KILA| Manic!
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968122606/
    Region: NA Central
    Reason for Applying: Chivalry has seen a drop in player count, especially with Mordhau’s release. I had a short hiatus to play Mordhau, but I am back to Chivalry full time as long as there is a person to play with me. With the drop in player count, I have noticed some griefing at the expense of fewer moderators online. I play Chivalry basically any time a TO or FFA server is populated, so my presence can be counted on. The main reason I want to be a moderator is to keep Chivalry alive in a healthy environment. With the announcement of Chivalry 2, I find myself invigorated to be a part of the franchise and wish to further participate and do everything I can do to 1. keep Chivalry alive and well for those who still enjoy the game and 2. partake in every way I can in the continuation of the franchise onto Chivalry 2.
    Relevant Experience: 1800 hours in Chivalry. Rank 56. Full KILA clan member.

• Name: mr.hemman
    Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332803747
    Region: US Central
    Reason for Applying: I’ve been very passionate about this game for the last few years, and its community has grown on me a lot. I’ve been playing this game for 3 years and have made many many friends on here, and the community is the cornerstone of this game at heart. I consider myself very fortunate to be surrounded by many good friends that i’ve made here every day i play. In these latter times i’ve even created my own server (Chivalry Refugees), learned a bit about editor to create new custom maps for the community to help add some new things to the game that people can enjoy. I’ve been very involved in keeping the NA community still involved in the game via a steam group chat and discord, which we almost have 100 members as of right now. Simply put, im very passionate about this game and which to see its community stick together in these low population times by keeping the community active and enjoying what this game can offer.With almost 3k hours combined in gameplay/editor, i can only aspire to hopefully be part of the backbone that keeps chivalry vital through continueing to try to organize custom events/keep the community together and engaged with one another.

• @dudeface

Name: Phoenix³

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Phoenix4739/

Region: United Kingdom

Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc):
    I’m applying because I want to assist the other admins in maintaining the community, there is a fair bit of toxicity in the game, which can make it hard for newer players to enjoy the game; this results in newer players joining a server as a group and kicking anyone else that joins, which then limits the servers that players can join. If a majority of toxicity was eliminated (with taking appropriate action, not just kicking/banning toxic people) it would make the newer players feel more welcome into the community and they would want to be around the higher levels so they can learn the mechanics of the game and improve.
    I would take a hands on approach in the community, working with people to improve their experience and allow everyone to enjoy the game equally.
    I would like to refer to the post below, which is still mostly accurate today, yes there are admins on, and yes they are doing a great job, but they have a lot of servers to cover and not many pairs of hands. I think it would be useful to the current admins/mods to have an extra pair of hands, someone who is active and has a decent understanding of the game.

Admin.png
    (Link to the post) - https://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/28326/more-mods-and-admins-on-official-ffa-uk-servers

Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc): I have plenty of experience on Garry’s Mod, Owning servers, being Head of Staff, Administrating, Moderating, etc… etc… (I have 3.5k hours with majority of it being Administration and Moderation). This experience means that I am fair, and I am also very good at seeing situations from everyone’s point of view and being impartial.
    There is a lot of conflict on Garry’s Mod, Especially RP which is what i spent most of my time on, so I am very used to having to mange people with strong opinions and people that are agitated.

Thank you for taking the time to read, if you would like any more information about me, feel free to drop me a message.

Thanks
    Phoenix³

• Name: Tartarus

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074234662/

Region: England

Reason for Applying: I am a very active Chivalry player with over 3200hrs on the game currently and I’ve reported numerous players based on their actions within TO servers to admins such as, Len, Bwoofy and Roag for example. The lack of Administration in the TO servers I play in is a big inconvenience to myself and other players as I can’t do anything to help out other than harass Admins such as Len constantly.

Relevant Experience: I have my own server in Chivalry, and have been a mod on other servers for the game, so I’m well versed in the console arts of magic.

• This post is deleted!

• Name: Skindiacus

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/2058952k0/

Age: I’d prefer not to say. (But I’ll give it to anyone who asks in PMs)

Region: NA East (Montreal)

Reason for Applying: I have been putting off writing my mod application for a while, but now that Chiv 2 is (more or less) right around the corner, the time is right. Assuming the release of Chiv 2 creates a large influx of players and community members, the mod team’s numbers will need to be bolstered to maintain the same level of fairness and care. After experiencing Mirage’s launch, I want Chiv 2’s launch and subsequent lifespan to be as smooth as possible. It would be awful for a launch day server to be ruined by something easily preventable like hacking or griefing. Post-launch, as was seen with Mordhau, a large challenge Chivalry 2 will potentially have is in managing toxicity in its playerbase. It is my belief that the best way to deal with this challenge is with a present and active moderation team who can ensure that the rules are being upheld in a human manner. The balance of finding what is okay to say and when can only be struck through hard work; there’s no easy solution. I can bring extra hands to the deck for this.

Relevant Experience: I’m pretty lacking in previous experience honestly, but I’ve watched the Chiv mods do their thing for years and years. I have a construction of Chiv mod conduct (including behavior and responsibilities). Due to my background, I’m pretty good at recording and organizing data, which is probably useful for managing reports and such.

Thanks for reading.

• Name: Oäkting
    Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056737175/
    Region: Chile
    Reason For Applyng: Im an active player and I also know the players who are playing on servers in South America in these times.
    Actually, we are very few and the administrators are almost never there to solve problems of misconduct on the server, problems that can often be resolved with a warning from an administrator and that often do not require severe punishment.
    Chivalry is a good game, and few players play it, but now, there are new people who are interested in playing, and the lack of an administrator can damage the game experience by trolls.

I have 4200 hours of play and Im a chivalry lover. I would like to apply for these reasons. I will be fair and correct, I will enforce the official regulations.
    Cheers.

• Name: Skullger12496

Reason: i normally spend most of my time on official servers, have played on them since 2013. I’ve always enjoyed the game and only want to see people having fun without people cheating, hacking / exploiting. I feel like I would make a beneficial addition to the team in helping to make the game fun for everyone.

As mentioned previously I spend a lot of time primarily on official servers, and have seen many people exploiting various features of the game and in general using toxic racist remarks. I have reported such things before to other admins in the chivalry community and feel i would be of more use on the team helping make the game better for the majority.

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057457991/
    Many thanks.

• Name:Gandalf024
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gandal024/
    Region:UK
    Reason for Applying: I thought it would be worth applying today as I have much cared for the community and the game itself, I have been playing since 2016ish I think. These days I see less and less people playing chivalry and it is a shame, I do believe parts of it is due to not enough admins as there are many servers, and people exploit this and can get away with so much, saying this I do not intend to seek rule-breaking however there are times where it would be ideal to do something about situations.

I have also been a big fan of all things medieval hence why I have this game, I can’t say I paid for it as it was purchased for me by a friend. 1000+ hours later I still play. I do believe I would be a beneficial resource to your team as I can bring a fresh perspective on how things are running, and more civilized views from the community, as I’m sure most of you are aware a portion of this community is quite “toxic” and it is something hard to have the patience to listen or understand their point of views.

I am all about everyone getting along and having fun, you will get the occasional people that bicker, however, this is to be expected from any game you play on the internet. I feel I would be a fair admin as I’m not that person to push the ban button every time someone steps out of line, part of the role is to exercise restraint and observe and consider all aspects of the situation, there will be times where an instant ban may be necessary, there may be times where more warning should be given out than others.

I believe there is more to this role then banning and warning, I believe it’s about being apart of the community, having a thick skin, being observant, having common sense and decency, being friendly and approachable and treating it as a business as it is, there is a lot of responsibility with this role and a lot more then the average person may or may not notice, I point this out because I realise how important a role like this is.

I am not too sure if you are going to make the admins or chivalry 1 be admins of chivalry 2 however if this is the case I feel it is worth mentioning, I intend to purchase the second game and I feel I have the right attitude and devotion to the game to help nurture chivalry 2 be successful and be fun for all the players that wish to play there.

Relevant Experience: As for the relevant experience I don’t have much, the experience I say would I have is the 1000+ hours on the game as I know the mechanics well and what you can’t do (double jump, etc). I have seen how other admins do things and in my opinion, they are good examples of what an admin should be.

I would like to thank-you for reading this far and I appreciate the time you took to read my application.

-Gandalf

• Name: Jimmithus
    Region: NA East
    Reason for Applying: I fell in love with the original Chivalry: Medieval Warfare after seeing some game play of it way back in 2013. I would finally get my hands on it in 2017 and I loved the game in its entirety, including the people in the community. I want to make sure that the community stays like that and doesn’t become racist or toxic like Mordhau’s community. I want to moderate because I care for the game.
    Relevant Experience: I was allowed to moderate a Gmod server back in 2017 for a friend and gained a good reputation there.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Name: Clock Tower
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/clocktower/
    Region: NA
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): Regular player just trying to help out.
    Relevant Experience: 2,000+ hours invested in the game, supportive of streaming the game and youtube videos. Biggest contribution was financially towards the tournaments where we are able to get a prize pool together and also moderated a private duel server. Was an admin once, could be again.

• Name: Strzebo
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xstrzebox
    Region: EU
    Reason for Applying : At start sorry for my english.
    From the beginning of the game I saw how admins behave towards players, many of them kicked out the wrong players and often for no reason or depending on their ‘’ humor ‘’. I think that admin should be on a hard foot so that situations of wrong judgment do not take place.
    My friends write to me really different opinion about admin and i think i can be good choice.
    I will also add that the current chivarly is facing the problem of inactive admins, possibly due to the death of the game
    thank you for reading I hope that my application will be considered.

• Name: NexusModel
    Steam profile link:https ://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038970230/
    Region: NA
    Reason for Applying: I am one of the few id say hundred active players here, the community could use someone who is active and moderating, I have plenty of moderating experience as wel.
    Relevant Experience: I have alot of hours invested and will likely keep on playing, I have moderated on Voobly before among other places that deal with thousands of players. I know what is right and wrong and how to follow the Terms of Service and other things that should be followed. Overall I have good experience and I am a proven moderator in the past, that can provide the proof if needed.

• Name: Loopering
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Loopering/
    Region: EU
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): I am currently not seeing any issues with the community at all they seem very friendly, when there will be a problem I will try to handle it as quickly as possible without any hesitation. I can be almost online every hour of the day if I did not fall asleep while moderating the server that is.
    Relevant Experience: I have moderated several servers on Gmod have also developed 3 of them, which all completely failed and never published/released to the public. I have also being a Admin on a CSGO discord server if that is a relevant experience.

• I’m unsure if the Chivalry team is still seeking out administration and or moderator applications, but I’d like to give it a go as I’ve been a part of this community for a number of years, even back to Age of Chivalry days!

Name: Justin Lewis (Viking on forums)

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967815885/

Region: United States, Kentucky (EST/CENTRAL)

Reason for Applying: Throughout the years, I’ve been a part of Chivalry’s beta & alpha testing teams, starting in Age of Chivalry as a beta tester, and then Chivalry: MW during the alpha testing days of the game. I’m not merely applying to have some form of advantage over other users, but to better the community and solve issues that arise commonly throughout every online based community. I do believe in Chivalry’s general acceptable rules per server you join, including the varies communities across Steam’s discussions and this website here – I also believe that a majority of issues can be resolved without an immediate haste of actions on an individual, such as talking through any possible conflicts (in-game especially), and working things out without the necessities of doing any kind of permanent actions on that player (a simple mute sometimes can often alleviate many issues and problems, as I’ve found over the years). I believe with such a neutral and common stance, I’d like to help the community rather than merely bring forth issues, as I once did back in the beta testing eras.

Relevant Experience: I’d contribute my relevant experience towards my beta & alpha testing days with Age of Chivalry (primarily with Blaine in those days), and Chivalry: MW during the early days before the new game was actually named! Outside of those, I’ve been a PR person for a Steam released game since 2014 and moderator the Steam discussions actively – I’m extremely familiar with Steam related moderation, and global forum policies as a whole. I’ve ran a few various communities over the years in the Counter-Strike lands of surfing, where moderation and administration were both equally needed, but I view such an experience as a positive due to my ability with working through issues instead of merely issuing bans, or other actions.

I personally believe I’d definitely make a positive contribution towards the moderator, and or administration team for Chivalry, and the upcoming release of Chivalry 2. I’ve always have had an incredibly deep interest in the series, ever since Age of Chivalry days. :-)

Thanks!

• Name: Kalun, (IGN is dominus).
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/donboscopp/
    Region: Australiasia/Oceania.
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc):

• Contribution to community - I was lately introduced to Chivalry: Medieval Warfare’s OCE community, and though largely diminished, the existing community were quick to show me the ropes and played a large role in developing my interest to Melee Slashers as a whole, as I’d never been exposed to the genre before. This interest lead me to pay forward to the Mordhau kickstarter, and I have been playing Mordhau since late 2018. In this time, I’ve enjoyed the genre to an extent that I began to look for avenues I could participate under to encourage a positive learning environment for newer players and keep the competitive players content, which lead to me applying under KZG/Outback Gaming communities. Later on, as I am heavily involved in the OCE competitive scene I became a representative for them under the Venatus Melee Group, where I assisted in organising tournaments, gauging community interest and over-watching OCE Venatus events. With Chivalry 2 on the verge of release, I am keen to put myself forward and provide the community (in-game, forums + discord) my knowledge I have gained in moderation/management in the past of the genre.

• Region representation - AFAIK, Lemonater47 is the only Australasian representative within the Chivalry 2 moderation team, and whilst I do not know the systems that TornBanner currently have in place for server moderation, I can only assume that Lemonater would not be able to moderate multiple servers at once, (perhaps you can, again I can only assume), and I would obviously be able to assist in this regard. I also know hundreds of OCE Mordhau and Chivalry (those who stayed active via Mordhau) players and am confident that they would have an easier time messaging me via Discord or Steam to address an issue they are experiencing or advice to support tickets etc rather than going through the forums or discord. I am also spending much of my working week at home and have been before COVID due to recovering from an injury, so my availability is consistently everyday to any reasonable hour in the night.

• Pressure alleviation - Currently the Chivalry 2 discord has thousands of members, and tens of moderators. This can be managed to a degree (where I administrate in KZG has 3,000+ members and about 90 moderators), however it would be foolish to think that upon release the numbers of active users will not skyrocket, and I would estimate a ballooning of anywhere above 10,000+ new active users on release. And the current moderator numbers would struggle in my opinion to deal with this. So this would mean that at some point in time, an influx of moderators is needed, but obviously whether that is a constant stream or sudden pull of members is beyond my knowledge.

Relevant Experience (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc):

• 2018-Present: Member of senior management in the Outback Gaming (a FiveM/Mordhau/Arma3 Discord w/ over 500 members as of writing). I am required to answer support-tickets, log kicks and bans, and answer any queries lower management tag me in on the forums (roughly 300 members). I also reported monthly on user numbers/activity to address lower average numbers or other data-evident issues within the server group.

• 2019-Present: Administrator on Killzone Gaming (A CSGO/Mordhau Discord with just over 3,000 members as of writing). In this role I do not handle support tickets, and rather are responsible for community satisfaction within the 4 largely popular Mordhau servers under KZG. There are also frequent staff meetings to be attended to evaluate new staff members or address any issues brought by the community. Accountability is a big deal in this server group, and it isn’t uncommon to have direct conversation with offending parties explaining the reason of the ban etc under an improvised “staff ticket” structure.

• 2019-Present: OCE Venatus Melee Group representative, involved with the Mordhau OCE scene since release in collaboration with organisations that like me, endeavour to promote the game and more widely the genre of melee slashers through streamed tournaments and other means. More recently my role has been partitioned and another representative Katuke has done a lot of good work in my absence. Ensuring all parties are treated appropriately has been a challenge, as miscommunication arose and dealt with the best I was able to.

• 2014-Present: Full-time employment in a role that has developed into my leading of a small team of 7-12 members in an administrative role, through which I have had to deal with inter-organisation relationships, time management and small-team leadership.

I appreciate the time taken to read my application, and am happy to clarify any information via direct message if required.

You should join the order, I nearly broke a sweat.

• how I can contribute