Looking for new moderators/admins.

• Name: Batoziac
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/batoziac
    Region: NA Central / South Central
    Reason for Applying In my time in the Alpha/Beta I haven’t seen much in terms of exploits but I have seen my fair share of toxicity, and I know if not snuffed out now it may end up causing the in game chat to be increasingly more toxic/
    Relevant Experience: This would be my first time moderating a game.

• This post is deleted!

• Name: Guar
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wharsapcool/
    Region: South america.
    Reason for Applying: im always very active on this type of games, im always on the pc with the discord open so i can adress any problem very fast and i also see that in places with only a few or none mods there is a lot of toxicity and racism and i would like to change that if its possible, for example in this beta im watching a lot of racism in the chat and i really dislike it so i wanna help to stop that.
    Relevant Experience: i was and i am mod of some discord related to videogames and memes.
    i can speak english,spanish and i can understand portuguese

• Name: UonlyYOLOnce (YOLO for short)
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025000863/home
    Region: US
    Reason for Applying: Want to be more involved with the community, love Chivalry 2 and want to see everyone treating each other with respect and acting like adults in the discord and in game.
    Relevant Experience: Game dev QA for a living, frequently using chats like Slack/Teams, has a good grasp of acceptable online behavior and PC technical experience

• Name: Toby Dale (TobiWanKenobi)

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dalet54/

Region: Europe

Reason for Applying: Like many people I’m very excited about Chivalry 2, and I want to make the game and its community as friendly and inclusive as possible. I’ve been very active on the game’s Discord server for several months now, and have built good relations with many people, been a positive and calm influence, and helped deal with many issues and queries (especially during the recent closed beta period). I’d say that I’m good at setting a positive tone and atmosphere, both in-game and in the community.

Previous Experience: Some moderation and setting up of very small servers, so I have a reasonable insight into how Discord servers are run, but nothing particular of note. I do know a lot about PC hardware and software, which could be relevant for dealing with peoples’ technical issues.

• Name: Taylor Nixon (Malkoa / Mankong)
    Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Darkbaind/
    Region: US South
    Reason for applying: I like to help. I wouldn’t mind helping to keep the peace in the Discord server or on the forums, as well as helping players get information or answers to their questions.

Relevant Experience: I’ve been a moderator to a few private servers on discord. I’ve played the role of peace keeper on more than a few occasions. I have the ability to keep a cool head and get to the middle of altercations, without taking sides and with listening to what each side has to say. I like to think I can be of use to Torn Banner Studios as the helper role.

• Name: Mauricio “God-King”
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GodtKing/
    Region: NA EAST
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): I have a strong passion for Torn banner’s games, and I would love to help to keep it’s peace in the community. Since I devote a lot of hours into their games and community, I am willingly open to help and keep it’s peace at all places. Outside of technology, I am a very positive person and love to help and volunteer.
    Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc) I used to be a content creator with a small community and I know what a moderator should bring to the table. Communication, order, peace, respect and much more. I am always willing to learn and improve, I am someone that you can count on. It may not be much experience, but I am a genuine person.

• Name: MaximusDecimu5
    Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034350992/
    Region: Australia
    Reason for applying: I have been playing in the au duel servers for chivalry 2 and have noticed a high level of toxicity and griefing in the au servers. I want everyone to be able to enjoy a clean and good experience with the game without griefers and toxic players ruining the game for others and myself. I have not seen any level of moderation in the Australian servers and i believe we need it in here asap, and i am up to the task of keeping the servers clean so people may have a good experience with a good community behind it. I have never moderated a server before but I’m a quick learner and I’m free most days.

• Name: Edward “Dopebenedict”
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dopebenedict/
    Region: OCE
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): Have a vested interest in FPS/ Hack and Slash Medieval games (Chiv 1&2, Mordhau) and Id love to bew able to help provide players with a clean griefing free experience in the game. having run my own squad servers and Mordhau dueling server before that I have a nonbiased level headed approach that can effectivly defuse/ resolve situations in game . Currently im avaliable 24/7 and planning on spending a great chunk of that battling my way through chivalry 2 anyway :). I hope that i am a viable candidate for this position
    Relevant Experience: Moderating Experience in Mordhau,squad and Discord . ability to cross reference tickets on forums and resolve them in game. Dueling server experience . Friendly , Calm and Cool . ;)

• Name: CJ also known as MistaPengin and ASpaceTurkey
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041873139
    Epic Games Profile: MistaPengin
    Discord: ASpaceTurkey#5181
    Region: AU (Australia)
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc):

I play Chivalry 2 and thoroughly enjoyed the experience from the start, even when frustrating deaths took my sanity, haha. I got fed up with dying constantly and wanted to get better. So, I joined an Australian Duels Server. While I got my butt handed to me for the first few games, I started to learn to read my opponent better, and to react to their actions with kicks, jabs, and the like. It really helped me up my game, and Duels is now my favourite and primary mode that I play. However, that was until the griefers came to town. 2 people in particular came onto the server just to grief, gang up on people, and ignore the chivalrous aspect of the mode. I couldn’t understand why someone would want to do that; why join a duel server just to ignore that aspect? So, I asked on Discord about enforcing the rules of those servers and was directed to here. I would like to address the issue by confronting griefers, trolls and the like. Talking to them and simply asking them to stop. But, if that’s not enough to stop them, I would like the opportunity to remove them myself, to help other players by maintaining the air of chivalry inherent in the mode. To keep the mode engaging and fun, and to make Duels a welcoming environment regardless of one’s level of skill.

Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc):

While I don’t have any forum experience in relation to games, I volunteered as a Volunteer Coordinator for the RSPCA for 3 years. In my time, I had to deal with quite a lot of situations and problems. Diplomacy, Fairness and Compromise were my weapons of choice. I enjoy helping people and solving problems, not just lending an ear but to get to the root of the problem and make things right. I like to think that I have grown as a person during my time with the RSPCA. I saw problems from multiple angles, and considered many avenues of thought. I tried to remain impartial and fair, giving benefit of the doubt and hearing people out before any decisions were made.

Conclusion:

I would love the opportunity to become a Moderator for Chivalry 2. Duels are my favourite and frequently played mode, and I would relish the opportunity to keep both Australian Duels Servers fair, welcoming, and fun for all. :)

• @dudeface said in Looking for new moderators/admins.:

Name: ProbablyProdigy
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799755405/
    Region: USA

Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc):

Well, after a short time playing Chivalry 2, I’ve grown very fond of it and would honestly just like to have the ability to help other players at any given time. I spend a lot of my time playing so I would like to have the ability to help others and have somewhat of a ‘real’ responsibility at the same time.

Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc)

I have two relevant experiences with being a moderator. I was a moderator for a popular community server for DayZ with about 40 frequent, active players and peaks of about 60. I spent most of my time organizing community events, kicking/banning players who went against the rules and lastly, helping players who experienced bugs such as spawning their items back, getting them or their vehicle unstuck, etc.

I was also a moderator for a RuneScape Private Server with a large community of roughly 150 active players, peaks of 250. This was a lot more involved due to the player count but I also helped manage the online forums as well as the discord. Most of my time was spent helping with events and creating online forums such as in-game guides for money making, bossing, etc.

• Name: IngeniusSoul
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/IngeniusSoul
    Region: Europe (France)
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): I’d like to make the game more healthy for players, so they can enjoy a better time. I am very active.
    Relevant Experience: Community Manager for Oserv Gaming, a french eSport association.

• Name: ArchThrone
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Deimanas2002/
    Region: EU
    Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc)

Well since Chivarly 2 is now officaly one of my favorite games ever played, i see no reason not to contribute and help the community as well as the developers. I do spend quite alot of time in the Offical Chivarly 2 discord, because i have too much free time, and i find it enjoyable to chat with other people, and the occasional help i can provide.

I work a little similar but more advanced full time job, in an IT-departement, so technical issues and people asking/complaining about things not working, i am very much used to deal with, and solve, as well as generally answering questions.

Yesterday i played in a Duel server, and i and a bunch of others experienced griefers ruining honorable duels, and i find it very annoying and just overall upsetting, and i would like to contribute to stop that, because its not fair for people to get smacked in the back while in an epic duel.

I can say the same thing about the discord, i want to keep the community and the discord safe, so that everyone can thrive no matter sexuality, religion or beliefs, everyone is welcome. I have seen a bunch of toxic people on the discord, and several “fights” between people, and i want to contribute and prevent theese occasions.

Overall, i have been really enjoying the game and the community, and i would always like to help if i can :)

Have a nice day

• Arch

• Name: Ruby Rhodrick

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986263560

Region: US West

Reason for Applying:

Love, love the melee slasher genre. Want nothing more than to continue to see it grow. Sadly, this community has a reputation for attracting toxic players that can often push away others who are simply looking to have a good time. We can help to curb this view by staying on top of removing those who do not wish to play nice. It goes a long way to see a moderator in-game keeping the peace. I think I could help fill that role.

Relevant Experience:

Owner of one of the largest Rust servers a few years back. Over a couple years, became a fulltime job that required me to balance and support the needs of thousands of players. Server saw 200+ players online during peak.

Created Ruby’s Duels for Mordhau. A favorite of many west coast players. Provided a friendly atmosphere for new players to learn and veterans to hone their skills. In addition to the in-game server, I administrated the Ruby discord which became a community of hundreds.

Soon I hope to create Ruby’s Team Objective for Chivalry 2. Will be looking to create the community I had for Mordhau here as soon as community server support is implemented.

Thank you for your consideration!

• Name: Dennis
    Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/dennisdapro/
    Region: Sweden
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): I can communicate with players and help more easily with dealing with issues that are unsolved, and find solutions in a good way that helps everybody. I provide good communication and maturity, and i think my way of helping out the Chivalry 2 community will be beneficial in many ways because i’m a kind and gentle person, i try to help out everybody who needs help and respond the quickest way possible.
    Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc) I’ve had my own communities where i’ve had own game servers and managed alot of players who was dealing with issues regarding in game issues, i believe this would suit me well as i’m a really great listener and also understanding to people’s issues at hand.

• @dudeface

Name: Lovecannon.
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lovecannon/
    Region: US East (Ohio)
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): I hate RDMers with a burning passion, and continuing to be harassed by them on duel servers is unbearable. I would like to contribute to the decline of RDMers on duel servers.
    Relevant Experience: I run a game hosting network in my spare time and have spent a lot of time admining similar games such as Mordhau.