Looking for new moderators/admins.

• Name: Mauricio “God-King”
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GodtKing/
    Region: NA EAST
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): I have a strong passion for Torn banner’s games, and I would love to help to keep it’s peace in the community. Since I devote a lot of hours into their games and community, I am willingly open to help and keep it’s peace at all places. Outside of technology, I am a very positive person and love to help and volunteer.
    Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc) I used to be a content creator with a small community and I know what a moderator should bring to the table. Communication, order, peace, respect and much more. I am always willing to learn and improve, I am someone that you can count on. It may not be much experience, but I am a genuine person.

• Name: MaximusDecimu5
    Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034350992/
    Region: Australia
    Reason for applying: I have been playing in the au duel servers for chivalry 2 and have noticed a high level of toxicity and griefing in the au servers. I want everyone to be able to enjoy a clean and good experience with the game without griefers and toxic players ruining the game for others and myself. I have not seen any level of moderation in the Australian servers and i believe we need it in here asap, and i am up to the task of keeping the servers clean so people may have a good experience with a good community behind it. I have never moderated a server before but I’m a quick learner and I’m free most days.

• Name: Edward “Dopebenedict”
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dopebenedict/
    Region: OCE
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): Have a vested interest in FPS/ Hack and Slash Medieval games (Chiv 1&2, Mordhau) and Id love to bew able to help provide players with a clean griefing free experience in the game. having run my own squad servers and Mordhau dueling server before that I have a nonbiased level headed approach that can effectivly defuse/ resolve situations in game . Currently im avaliable 24/7 and planning on spending a great chunk of that battling my way through chivalry 2 anyway :). I hope that i am a viable candidate for this position
    Relevant Experience: Moderating Experience in Mordhau,squad and Discord . ability to cross reference tickets on forums and resolve them in game. Dueling server experience . Friendly , Calm and Cool . ;)

• Name: CJ also known as MistaPengin and ASpaceTurkey
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041873139
    Epic Games Profile: MistaPengin
    Discord: ASpaceTurkey#5181
    Region: AU (Australia)
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc):

I play Chivalry 2 and thoroughly enjoyed the experience from the start, even when frustrating deaths took my sanity, haha. I got fed up with dying constantly and wanted to get better. So, I joined an Australian Duels Server. While I got my butt handed to me for the first few games, I started to learn to read my opponent better, and to react to their actions with kicks, jabs, and the like. It really helped me up my game, and Duels is now my favourite and primary mode that I play. However, that was until the griefers came to town. 2 people in particular came onto the server just to grief, gang up on people, and ignore the chivalrous aspect of the mode. I couldn’t understand why someone would want to do that; why join a duel server just to ignore that aspect? So, I asked on Discord about enforcing the rules of those servers and was directed to here. I would like to address the issue by confronting griefers, trolls and the like. Talking to them and simply asking them to stop. But, if that’s not enough to stop them, I would like the opportunity to remove them myself, to help other players by maintaining the air of chivalry inherent in the mode. To keep the mode engaging and fun, and to make Duels a welcoming environment regardless of one’s level of skill.

Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc):

While I don’t have any forum experience in relation to games, I volunteered as a Volunteer Coordinator for the RSPCA for 3 years. In my time, I had to deal with quite a lot of situations and problems. Diplomacy, Fairness and Compromise were my weapons of choice. I enjoy helping people and solving problems, not just lending an ear but to get to the root of the problem and make things right. I like to think that I have grown as a person during my time with the RSPCA. I saw problems from multiple angles, and considered many avenues of thought. I tried to remain impartial and fair, giving benefit of the doubt and hearing people out before any decisions were made.

Conclusion:

I would love the opportunity to become a Moderator for Chivalry 2. Duels are my favourite and frequently played mode, and I would relish the opportunity to keep both Australian Duels Servers fair, welcoming, and fun for all. :)

• @dudeface said in Looking for new moderators/admins.:

Name: ProbablyProdigy
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799755405/
    Region: USA

Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc):

Well, after a short time playing Chivalry 2, I’ve grown very fond of it and would honestly just like to have the ability to help other players at any given time. I spend a lot of my time playing so I would like to have the ability to help others and have somewhat of a ‘real’ responsibility at the same time.

Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc)

I have two relevant experiences with being a moderator. I was a moderator for a popular community server for DayZ with about 40 frequent, active players and peaks of about 60. I spent most of my time organizing community events, kicking/banning players who went against the rules and lastly, helping players who experienced bugs such as spawning their items back, getting them or their vehicle unstuck, etc.

I was also a moderator for a RuneScape Private Server with a large community of roughly 150 active players, peaks of 250. This was a lot more involved due to the player count but I also helped manage the online forums as well as the discord. Most of my time was spent helping with events and creating online forums such as in-game guides for money making, bossing, etc.

• Name: IngeniusSoul
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/IngeniusSoul
    Region: Europe (France)
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): I’d like to make the game more healthy for players, so they can enjoy a better time. I am very active.
    Relevant Experience: Community Manager for Oserv Gaming, a french eSport association.

• Name: ArchThrone
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Deimanas2002/
    Region: EU
    Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc)

Well since Chivarly 2 is now officaly one of my favorite games ever played, i see no reason not to contribute and help the community as well as the developers. I do spend quite alot of time in the Offical Chivarly 2 discord, because i have too much free time, and i find it enjoyable to chat with other people, and the occasional help i can provide.

I work a little similar but more advanced full time job, in an IT-departement, so technical issues and people asking/complaining about things not working, i am very much used to deal with, and solve, as well as generally answering questions.

Yesterday i played in a Duel server, and i and a bunch of others experienced griefers ruining honorable duels, and i find it very annoying and just overall upsetting, and i would like to contribute to stop that, because its not fair for people to get smacked in the back while in an epic duel.

I can say the same thing about the discord, i want to keep the community and the discord safe, so that everyone can thrive no matter sexuality, religion or beliefs, everyone is welcome. I have seen a bunch of toxic people on the discord, and several “fights” between people, and i want to contribute and prevent theese occasions.

Overall, i have been really enjoying the game and the community, and i would always like to help if i can :)

Have a nice day

• Arch

• Name: Ruby Rhodrick

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986263560

Region: US West

Reason for Applying:

Love, love the melee slasher genre. Want nothing more than to continue to see it grow. Sadly, this community has a reputation for attracting toxic players that can often push away others who are simply looking to have a good time. We can help to curb this view by staying on top of removing those who do not wish to play nice. It goes a long way to see a moderator in-game keeping the peace. I think I could help fill that role.

Relevant Experience:

Owner of one of the largest Rust servers a few years back. Over a couple years, became a fulltime job that required me to balance and support the needs of thousands of players. Server saw 200+ players online during peak.

Created Ruby’s Duels for Mordhau. A favorite of many west coast players. Provided a friendly atmosphere for new players to learn and veterans to hone their skills. In addition to the in-game server, I administrated the Ruby discord which became a community of hundreds.

Soon I hope to create Ruby’s Team Objective for Chivalry 2. Will be looking to create the community I had for Mordhau here as soon as community server support is implemented.

Thank you for your consideration!

• Name: Dennis
    Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/dennisdapro/
    Region: Sweden
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): I can communicate with players and help more easily with dealing with issues that are unsolved, and find solutions in a good way that helps everybody. I provide good communication and maturity, and i think my way of helping out the Chivalry 2 community will be beneficial in many ways because i’m a kind and gentle person, i try to help out everybody who needs help and respond the quickest way possible.
    Relevant Experience: (if any – moderation/community management on other games/websites or technical experience, etc) I’ve had my own communities where i’ve had own game servers and managed alot of players who was dealing with issues regarding in game issues, i believe this would suit me well as i’m a really great listener and also understanding to people’s issues at hand.

• @dudeface

Name: Lovecannon.
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lovecannon/
    Region: US East (Ohio)
    Reason for Applying (issues you see w/ the community, how you would like to address them, what you think you can do to help, etc): I hate RDMers with a burning passion, and continuing to be harassed by them on duel servers is unbearable. I would like to contribute to the decline of RDMers on duel servers.
    Relevant Experience: I run a game hosting network in my spare time and have spent a lot of time admining similar games such as Mordhau.

• Name: ErikPlaysbadly

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ErikPlaysBadly

Epic Games Name: Erikplaysbadly

Region: NA West

Reason for Applying: I’d like to do my part to help reduce in-game toxicity by reminding users of the community standards and if need be taking actions to ensure the overall user experience is in line with the studio/community vision.

Relevant Experience:10+ years wrangling students K-12

• Name: eX. Myzery
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073562465
    Reason for Applying: Someone needs to maintain the wildlife roaming free in the duel servers, and ban the bigots.
    Relevant Experience: I’ve run the same chivalry clan for 9 years.

• Name: muntcup
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/muntcup
    Discord: miniskirt#8486

Reason for Applying
    I think that due to Chivalry 2 being in its infancy there’s a lack of resources available to deal with people who are griefing on duel servers.

As a duels server main, the issue of people ignoring duels server rules and disrupting other players is definitely something that needs to be addressed. I would like to help uphold the server rules and mitigate any sort of infraction.

For me, I think that banning players isn’t necessary as, from my experience, most players stop FFAing/RDMing when they’re warned by an Admin. My approach to helping out would involve simply warning players of the rules, enforning new players of the rules and instilling ‘chivalrous’ behaviours in them, and when players persist to break the rules then I would impose stronger punishments.

Relevant Experience:
    I’ve moderated Chilvary custom servers in the past, assisted in map creation, and have been playing this game for years.

I’m finishing my double degree in Law and Criminology, so I have a holistic understanding of why rules exist, why people break those rules, and how to respond to people who contravene the rules. I want to use my knowledge to establish an environment where people can enjoy themselves and not have to worry about others ruining the fun for them.

Feel free to reach out if you’d like to know more.

• Hi!
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SilviusQC/
    Region: NAEast. Canada, Québec.
    Reason for Applying: Mordhau vet that duels alot and I really don’t want this game to become toxic. I’ve studied ethics, work as a Youth Councelor and I’ve lost my ego after 1k hrs Mordhau :). I would rather talk then instant kick/ban.
    Relevant Experience: Mod in several Discord/Teamspeak/Mumble international communites. I’m also Bilingual: French and English. I work with delinquent kids… what else to say?

• Name: Saladin
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Saladin22/ Epic: Saladin22
    Region: Australia
    Reason for Applying: I have noticed with the influx of new players, there is quite alot of troublemakers out there. Whether it be harrassment, racism, or ruining peoples fun in the duelyard they are all yet to learn where the line stands, and that there are punishments for breaking the rules. Unfortunately with the vast amount of servers, and manpower required; it seems the Australian servers could do with a bit extra manpower to help govern and moderate. I believe I have adequate experience in this field, and have the maturity and mindset to be a valuable and helpful Moderator.

Relevant Experience: I have alot of experience with moderating servers, from thousands of hours on my own servers which I’ve hosted on Garrysmod, CSS, Rust,(to mention a few) and currently I am hosting a popular custom Modded server on Mordhau, which is constantly monitored for FFA. (currently by my other staff as I no-longer have interest in that game) I have in the past, and currently am maintaining and managing the discord community for this server/s. I have experience with modding and game design. I am a Qualified I.T Technician, and have worked in I.T for about 8+ yrs. I have significant experience with building and implementing servers both virtually and physically, and the continuing management of such. Along with customer service and support, constantly problem solving with people and assisting them to find a resolution to any issue in a professional manor. Which I feel translates to the needs of this role significantly. I am mature, friendly, and easy going, with specific moderation experience on Duel servers, monitoring FFA and warning/punishing accordingly. I currently have quite alot of time to spare to this role, and would thoroughly enjoy being able to help moderate and make peoples time more enjoyable. I have thousands of hours between Chivalry and Mordhau, and am now have my sights set solely on Chivalry2, for I’m sure more thousands of hours.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Name: “Gambit” in game or “anon.camus” on Discord
    Steam profile link: Console (console needs reps too!)
    Region: San Diego, CA / PST

Reason for Applying: #1 reason is I love the game and want to see it do better (I have 68 hours logged on Xbox since purchasing it 9 days ago). I went to the Discord hoping for a community, but it’s toxic with no one appearing to actually mod. And the channels that can help improve the game (feedback, bugs, questions for devs, etc.) are flooded with off-topic personal rants about the game. Even if you don’t mod the gen chat or other channels, someone at least needs to mod those so they’re productive for everyone. I think it’s worth noting here too that, with my job, I can have Discord up 8+ hours a day and am in a position to where I spend more time than I should say reading about video games, on Discord, or watching YT videos about games.

Relevant Experience: I’ve been in leadership roles in gaming for the past decade, from leading a 400+ player WoW guild to most recently an admin for United Rogue (organized 12 team, 90+ player Cold War league with draft pools and salaries and all). I have not modded a Discord, but have modded multiple forums since getting deeper into gaming in 2007ish. This is aside from being a semi-mature adult who also manages a small company here in San Diego. I ultimately would like to spend my extra time helping this game and I believe I can do that by keeping the important aspects of the Discord focused.

• @dudeface
    Name : Jade Kovacs
    Epic Games Name: Jade Kovacs
    Discord: Jade Kovacs#4470
    Region: OCE - Australia

Reason for Applying: I have played 50 hours since purchasing Chivalry 2 on PC less than two weeks ago, I play mostly on duel servers. Unfortunately, there are many players that purposely grief these servers and break the rules, interrupting other players’ duels, killing anyone they see (FFA). I have witnessed duellers leave servers just to try avoid the griefers, only for the griefers to follow them to the new server and continue their terror. This gameplay disruption is often accompanied by verbal abuse. With the current state of the vote kick system, duel servers are plagued with griefers and it is very rarely that a moderator is online to do anything about it. I would like to be able to deal with these issue first hand. Currently, I study from home and would be able to, and willing to sit in the servers for many hours a day, dealing with issues that arise. Additionally, I would be available on discord most of the time, so that I may log on and deal with any issues at the request of anyone, almost anytime. I believe this to be particularly valuable regarding OCE moderation, as late at night there is almost never any moderation and griefing is more easily facilitated. I am more than happy to provide video recordings and detailed reports regarding each incident if that is required.

Relevant Experience: Not a lot relatable to online moderation, I have experience in the field of psychology and have worked as an agent for human services. I am confident in my ability to moderate in a professional, efficient, unbiased, and calm manner. I am happy to answer any further questions or provide any further details, I simply wish to make Chiv 2 a better experience for everyone.

For your consideration,
    Jade Kovacs

• Name: Bohne
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015847724/
    Region: EU (Germany)
    Reason for Applying: I would like to see the community not completly drift into the toxic abyss like it happens with a lot of online multiplayer games and I would like to help with that.
    Relevant Experience: Unfortunatly none.

• This post is deleted!

Name: Ser.ArthurDayne
    Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/playerguides/
    Region: South America & EU (currently in SA)
    Reason for Applying is that I’ve noticed the number of mods/admins being low and trolls running rampant often. This means that other players are more likely to leave and that’s not good for any of us who want to play and have fun. So if I can prevent this while I’m playing, I’m in!
    Relevant Experience: I’ve got plenty of experience running and managing gaming communities over the years. For example, I ran both biggest PC EU PVP guilds in ESO for years, administrated multiple CS servers in mid-late 2000s and on top I have lots of tech knowledge about modding games, creating websites, producing content & videos etc. You can check out my gaming blog @ legendarymage.com and my Youtube channel @ Youtube.com/PlayerGuides

See you on the battlefield! :)