What's The Most Annoying Weapon to Fight?

• Anything MaA, then anything archer. I can beat any knight/vg in the game consistently np, all it takes is out skilling them. Can’t consistently out skill OP classes

• @Oy:

Longsword isn’t OP or annoying though, thus isn’t included.

This sortof makes your poll biased.

• @SlyGoat:

This sortof makes your poll biased.

If I included every single weapon it would be super vague. Also some weapons just aren’t OP or annoying enough to include, like hatchet and Longsword which are so easily countered by better weapons. I don’t really think it’s biased if I don’t include irrelevant options. Who is seriously gonna vote Longsword as most out of balance?

• I actually cut of Three different Man at Arms today with my sword of war. I tried an unusual but legal tactic,
    As one head fell to the ground another maa saw it and came in for attack and I did it again. They never
    think its going to happen to them do they tbh. I still would not say its a op sword though. Grouping it
    with the messar op broken op toy sword is wrong imo. The messar would take nearly all that percentage.

• Messer is the slashing king and Sow is the stabbing king, both are very powerful in their own way while LS is just left behind by both of them.

• Messer. Way too much LMB damage along with horrible animations and desynchs. No other weapon encourages so much LMB spam which results in hitting as many teammates as enemies.

Oh and anything archer.

• Torn between Messer and Brandistock…

• Riddle me this, riddle me that, fast as a dagger, strong as a maul, animations akin to Mr. Game & Watch.

What weapon am I?

• @Caliko:

Riddle me this, riddle me that, fast as a dagger, strong as a maul, animations akin to Mr. Game & Watch.

What weapon am I?

You’re fists.

• @Caliko:

Riddle me this, riddle me that, fast as a dagger, strong as a maul, animations akin to Mr. Game & Watch.

What weapon am I?

quarterstaff

• @Caliko:

What weapon am I?

Sounds like Messer tbh.

• @Oy:

Sounds like Messer tbh.

Ding-ding-ding! Gutter, tell em what he’s won!