So whats next?

• First of all congrats on the game, I absolutely love it and I wasn’t too sure that I would.

Few things that I would change/add to the game, so I’ll mention it here whilst I’m at it:

Anyway to the point of the post**

I was just reading about a post made about TotalBiscuits review of WoTR vs Chiv, someone pointed out that he was wrong in saying that Torn Banner, haven’t announced whats next for the game.

Now I follow the game quite closely and to be honest apart from the kickstarter goals I have no idea whats in store for the game. Can someone fill me in, or is it just the kickstarter stuff?

• The game has just Been released. Yes they Will make some free dlc and other stuff later.

• @LuckeR:

The game has just Been released. Yes they Will make some free dlc and other stuff later.

Like no offense, but if you had read my post you would have known that I’m aware of everything you said, I was hoping for some specifics.

• The list of things I’ve seen confirmed are:

Blood Decals on the environment
    Gore options
    New gore effects
    Duel Mode
    The Flail
    Other unspecified weapons
    Better Voice Commands
    Balancing
    New Maps
    SDK

• Vacation.

I want them all to take a 1 week vacation and relax, recharge their juices, ignore the backlash.

They deserve it.

• @Sir:

The list of things I’ve seen confirmed are:

Blood Decals on the environment
    Gore options
    New gore effects
    Duel Mode
    The Flail
    Other unspecified weapons
    Better Voice Commands
    Balancing
    New Maps
    SDK

Capture the Flag is also confirmed but will be coming later. Also, Tibbs said they have several new weapon ideas already in progress - can’t remember how many he said exactly. Nothing confirmed specifically but the flail, though in the Q&A video, slings and quarterstaffs were mentioned.

• They need the first new content to release during CHristmas.

To coincide with the Christmas sales. Makes it a good selling point.

• @Mkilbride:

Vacation.

I want them all to take a 1 week vacation and relax, recharge their juices, ignore the backlash.

They deserve it.

They sure do, although if they want to keep improving the game I wouldnt mind.

• Also costume packs! I heard that one from a dev in game. I took a screen pic of him, but I can’t remember his name lol. Sir loin was in there too, but it was the other dev who said they were making costume packs. I voiced my opinion about how the packs should not make the teams look less like a team. Often companies will add packs that mess up the uniform look.