Congrats to hellsvengance on the big 50

• First person to get lvl 50 on ps3 and currently the only. So thought I would give him a forum post cause its a nice thing to do

• That guy seriously needs a hobby. He could take up kite watching, I suppose.

• Fire fly that’s hypocritical when ur on a ps3 forum post for a dieing game. I suppose.

• Well to get up that fast must have taken some major bs combat stuff imo.

• Yeah. We have 4-6 people above level 50 on Xbox. It truly seems like a huge milestone and at some point, TB should award players with golden helmets like on PC.

• How many xbox hours would that be 125? Unless the points system is different.
    How can you have gold hats on a platform out just 8 months? plus I thought
    only 4 players could play on a server hosted by a console?

• @loin:

How many xbox hours would that be 125? Unless the points system is different.
    How can you have gold hats on a platform out just 8 months? plus I thought
    only 4 players could play on a server hosted by a console?

Loin you try my patience by trying to take away from the achievement of level 50 they put so many hours into the game to have you tell them that pc is harder to get lvl 50 hue hue hue. Well thats all bulshit they have leveled the hard way 0-50 in 8 months so please don’t belittle them that’s not right. As to address servers… servers get up to 7vs7 max

• 7v7 Official? Even PC ain’t got those. Must be nice. The lowest Official TO servers we got are 24p.

• I am not under mining some player his achievement. Simply looking at how the points work
    on xbox. What do you call leveling the hard way? On the pc Rank 50 gold hats were not
    seen for a long time. Are you telling me the max players are 7v7? I also am near a
    rank 50 Knight playing since release only knight at fov 90 in first person.
    Can you tell me how many hours you have for that level 50.? Was it just
    knight like me, although I suspect I am the only one who has done it as
    just knight tbh. ps I will add console play in fps games is highly skilled.
    esp if you turn off aim assist
    . Q3 on night mare was very tough on console.

I know from experienced. for a cash bet of £25 I said as a joke in the ps2
    game black I could clear the breakers yard level with just a pistol hehe.
    The bet was taken by 2 of my colleagues so I had to try and do it .

Black on the console was exceptionally hard on unlock ops mode.
    try the playing and unlocking it to get an idea. Black on ps2 or xbox?
    That challenge was a very tense hour tbh no spoilers do you think
    I managed to do it?

• But I don’t get it.This isn’t a first person shooter for the most part. It’s a first person stabber.

• We don’t have hour counters on ps3 can only give the estimate. Example, I’ve been playing 39 levels of game play

• Slow clap TB calls it a first person Slasher…

• @King:

Slow clap TB calls it a first person Slasher…

Well I think it’s pretty clever.
    Awkwardly shuffles off stage

• That guy is a savage! I’ve only played with him once and he was using the zweihander! Dude was untouchable!