Advanced combat revealed by the veterans

• I thought it would be nice to reveal some advanced combat moves.
    without resorting to the other stuff will a vet reveal one technique?

If any incoming weird animation face hugging types start to begin the
    sequence of outside combat parameters My suggestion is a Swift Kick.
    overlooked by many while watching the animation show but often
    completely annoys them followed up by a swift forward stab or
    another kick! Switch to a 1h sword in an instant to get a few
    annoying jabs into them.
    What’s your tip…

• Vote kick them.

• @loin:

I thought it would be nice to reveal some advanced combat moves.
    without resorting to the other stuff will a vet reveal one technique?

If any incoming weird animation face hugging types start to begin the
    sequence of outside combat parameters My suggestion is a Swift Kick.
    overlooked by many while watching the animation show but often
    completely annoys them followed up by a swift forward stab or
    another kick! Switch to a 1h sword in an instant to get a few
    annoying jabs into them.
    What’s your tip…

I would advice you caution as you kick people who relies on backswings and other fucked up attacks, because you can trade your kick with a full damage attack depending on your opponent’s weapon.

A tip: you don’t need to make a huge movement with the mouse to delay/accelerate.
    In fact, for example, you start your overhead at close range with the crosshair on your opponent’s chest, if you drag the aim to his right shoulder and just a bit up (ONLY WHEN YOU GET TO RELEASE, don’t give clues on windup please), he will see your weapon literally freezing in his face then dealing damage. To accelerate, you don’t even need to lookdown depending on the range. At close range, if you do a normal overhead aiming to your opponent’s chest, you just need to walk left when you get to release and it will go fast as fuck.

The less you telegraph, the less your opponent will know to tell the difference between a accelerated or delayed attack.

• My second tip , noted off course Mr v, To newer players is don’t stand about thinking what a pretty maul as you follow
    its majestic 270 degree swing away from you thinking he is miles off, as often it ends up with your head implanted
    into your shoulders or smashed like a suit on the town. Try to place a well time stab with a holy water.
    Most of those maulers are simply trying to start the overhead animation of maul which often smashes
    blocks as if they were butter hehe. Quick stab holy waters I found to be the best at disturbing that maul dance.

• I recommend reading Bruce Lee’s Tao of Jeet Kune Do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tao_of_Jeet_Kune_Do

It will improve your combat prowess, even in Chivalry.

• @Vanguard:

A tip: you don’t need to make a huge movement with the mouse to delay/accelerate.
    In fact, for example, you start your overhead at close range with the crosshair on your opponent’s chest, if you drag the aim to his right shoulder and just a bit up (ONLY WHEN YOU GET TO RELEASE, don’t give clues on windup please), he will see your weapon literally freezing in his face then dealing damage. To accelerate, you don’t even need to lookdown depending on the range. At close range, if you do a normal overhead aiming to your opponent’s chest, you just need to walk left when you get to release and it will go fast as fuck.

The less you telegraph, the less your opponent will know to tell the difference between a accelerated or delayed attack.

Good stuff, Sir.

• Try not to simply keep jabbing stabs with spam, a habit like this tends to lead down
    the road of kill stealing in T/O mode. noted once players are on that fault in the way
    they play often they constantly damage team mates with a stab spam jab simply
    because its an easier kill to end a team mates opponent.

As your team mate has done most of the work, with no gratitude from you but a few
    stabs to his back or head…? Kill stealing is not at all to be confused as team work.
    You start to weaken your game into a less skilled pattern of generic low standards
    Privately some players have told me its a dark path, once they let slip a few
    “sorry about that or appologies” as they stab a team mate, eventually they only say
    sorry after few hits, this leads to even less sorry’s but with a bigger hit limit, say 4.

Eventually they end up as a killstealing team killing person who can’t even bring
    themselves to say sorry at all they have to much twisted pride by then tbh

Some even go as far as to make a story , eg he attacked me first ?
    or callvote kick this team killer. Its a dark path, the path of the
    jabspamstabby plebbypeonpeasant.

Its not to late , when you’ve started killing a few team mates on this path
    exit the game and go cold turkey, Try to break bad habit in offline bot practice.
    Ultimately I have seen some 50 plus ranks , that would kill you for even
    complaining they team killed you , why even a few that will kill you for
    simply defeating your opponent before they could kill steal his points off you.
    Its quite amazing the things you see in spec when drinking tea, esp the
    killstealing cubs upto the full grown kill stealing bears tbh.