Speed Hackers

• Encountered them on LTS Central #24.

Sierra Mist and Padan Fain are there names.

I have a couple of videos I’ll post shortly.

Sierra
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzAVOgMJ4lA

Padan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do1Js1kimTY

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447332040877421458/0B1813520C9422B8C8D75DD9CD12FB9982AA48F5/

• Need more evidence than that obviously. Such as steam IDs directly linked to that video in some way. Not just their names. Wait what am I saying its a TB server.

There was the great command that got all the evidence you would ever need but torn banner in their ultimate wisdom disabled it on all official servers. And since they never used it the command has since broken on servers that allowed it.

So by ther standards a short video and a couple of names is enough evidence for a ban to be placed.

• Hello I am the ‘1337 hacker’ Sierra and I’m here to inform you that it’s console commands on **our, obviously fake server (nobody said we were official admins and we’ve said multiple times that it’s NOT an official server)

**But that didn’t stop you guys from staying with us the entire night recording.

• Hey Sierra ^

Easiest way would be if the Chivalry admin group actually responded and joined the server but they won’t so it’s there own fault stuff like this happens.

• @kevin02:

Hey Sierra ^

Easiest way would be if the Chivalry admin group actually responded and joined the server but they won’t so it’s there own fault stuff like this happens.

I’d like to see them come onto our clearly unofficial server and pass judgement on a bunch of admins abusing the shit out of the console.

• hello just made this acount to pop in and say hello

• @DahDakilven:

I’d like to see them come onto our clearly unofficial server and pass judgement on a bunch of admins abusing the shit out of the console.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447332040877421458/0B1813520C9422B8C8D75DD9CD12FB9982AA48F5/

• @DahDakilven:

Yes, when you name a server “Official LTS Server #24 [16p] - US Central”, it’s SO obvious that the server is unofficial.

• Me Hack?..… nooooo way

• Mod

Sounds like the official servers need more admins ;)

• @Tyoson:

Sounds like the official servers need more admins ;)

They probably already forgot about the thread they opened :’)
    By the players, for the players.

• More admins for fake official servers.

• @bloodyspartan18:

Yes, when you name a server “Official LTS Server #24 [16p] - US Central”, it’s SO obvious that the server is unofficial.

A fair argument.

Except when you take into account that a (Multiplay) tag exists on every official server. Which we lacked on ours.

The people with the intellect to see this promptly asked the guys who were zooming about at mach 3 if this was a real official. We denied it. Then they left. If that didn’t make them leave, then being 1-shotted with a fist jab from a teammate definitely sealed the deal.

People like the OP stayed with us the longest, giving us the most entertainment out of all of them.

And another thing, if any of us owned the server we would’ve changed the name, but there’s really nothing we can do about it except tell people that it’s a fake official. We just have the admin password and more knowledge of the console than we’d like to admit.

• Hackers hack and tell people they hack so then they aren’t really hacking because hey, man, we don’t own the server we hack on.
    Global ban needed

• @BillDoor:

Hackers hack

you can check our profiles for VAC bans if you still think it was anything other than the console being used

(hint you’re not gonna find one)

• You admin a server that is falsely titled and use the console to be jerks. No hodor, global ban highly suggested. Done with the hacker.

• @BillDoor:

use the console

@BillDoor:

hacker

Anyway, we told the owner to change the name after we read the rules. You definitely sound like you could also benefit from reading stuff.

• It’s like talking to a vegan.
    Legal hacks are still hacks if used improperly. It’s not the gun, it’s the person behind the trigger.
    Semantics don’t cover antics.

• @BillDoor:

Legal hacks are still hacks

A console command is not a hack. It’s like talking to an Apple fanboy.

And who defines improper use of anything in this case? Admins can do whatever the fuck they want on their server (as long as it isn’t faking an official) and if you don’t like it then go play on another one.

Why is this thread still open?

• This thread is open because a crass server/admin doesn’t have rights here to brag about his nasty hacking server,
    let alone treating gamers so disgustingly tbh. If they decided to take you out of the products server browser plus
    remove you they can do that you know… I have seen famous private servers get closed down in a matter of a day.
    Bringing the game into disrepute. Its not you who gets spammed complaints but the game makers driving them
    to act in some extreme cases. Like a bad fast food out let in a chain, after enough reports its closed down.