Sessions bans are gone we are back to 5 minutes.

• Dunno when this was changed but it was recent. 5 minute bans again from votekicks rather than a whole session ban.

And there’s 10 minutes between initiating Votekicks by an individual on official servers.

GG Torn Banner. Then again that 10 minute votekick change was done by someone who no longer works at torn banner.

• Time between kicks should be 2 minutes. Successful kicks should be 10 minutes minimum. The amount of trolls needing to be kicked is higher than the amount of trolls spamming votekicks, and 2 minutes between is more than enough time to not be all that annoyed by it. Most people vote yes to the annoying spammers anyway.

Person who was voted no to kick should have no immunity. Those deserving to be kicked far outweigh those who don’t deserve to be kicked. I’m saying this as a rank 61 pubstomper who gets kicked regularly for being too good, and I’m totally fine with that if it means we can successfully kick those firepot in spawn abusers.

• Mod

Still a lot of trolling could be preventing and votekicks would be more successful if somebody were to add oil pots and catapults counting toward team damage percentage. There’s a couple of regular trolls who enjoy doing this, and when vote kicked they rarely get the boot because the team damage comes up as a low value… Needs to be fixed tbh.

• That can’t be fixed. Torn Banner isn’t capable of it. Better to go back to old votekicks.

• This is the old votekick isn’t it?

• The original votekicks didn’t used to ban at all. Rejoin immediatly after.

• By old I mean the one before this one, where it was 10 min IP ban and 2 min wait on failed kick with no immunity

• @SOC:

By old I mean the one before this one, where it was 10 min IP ban and 2 min wait on failed kick with no immunity

It was full session ban with a 2 minute kick cooldown and no immunity.

• It basically ignored the duration setting before. Now I guess it is functioning as intended.

• The system isn’t perfect.

• @SOC:

. The amount of trolls needing to be kicked is higher.

Makes me think of Croteam