Website ideas…

• Hey just a few things that myself and I’m sure others probably would like to change, feel free to add too the list guys!

1. Really needs to be optimized for mobile use. I would imagine that the ratio of people that browse the internet is nearing a 50:50 ratio of pc/mac : mobile. Having tried to use this site on two top end phones, my 5" dell streak and my mates iphone 4, its well, not useable. I’m sure you’re aware of this, but it could really do with being changed as it is a commercial game.

2. It also seems very odd to me, that you’ve not catered for other languages, you did on the old mod website, and I’ve never seen a game not do so.

3. In the media section, there is very little media, yet i’ve seen a few video’s floating around with media on… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5tIHJto … re=related see here for example, and i’m sure you released a load in a news thing a while back.

4. I also miss the ‘time spent online’ thing from the old forum, but thats probably just me.

I had another point but have forgot it at current, hope it will come to me.

• I’m sure all of this will come eventually. The old AoC website didn’t have multi-language support for the longest time. The fact that the game is still in alpha and 90% of the forum community are veteran AoC players probably makes the team want to focus on developing the game rather than the website right now.

• @SlyGoat:

I’m sure all of this will come eventually. The old AoC website didn’t have multi-language support for the longest time. The fact that the game is still in alpha and 90% of the forum community are veteran AoC players probably makes the team want to focus on developing the game rather than the website right now.

OOH THAT BE MAKIN’ SO MUCH SENSE IT HURTS MON’!

• Developer

Indeed, we’ll definitely take suggestions along the way though so keep them coming.

• A rather selfish suggestion would be a clan tab similar to the old website, as this will make recruiting and keeping organised far easier. I’m struggling atm with 2 websites, and a server, and steam, its chaos.

However, this may not be possible with the large number of clans that i’m certainly expecting

• One suggestion I can think of is a link to the main site from the forums. There were several times I wanted to check something on the main page from the forum, but I had to use other means to get back there. There’s a button for the forum on the main page, but there’s no way to go the other way.

Also, I find the pop-up trailer at the main page gets rather annoying. If it didn’t pop up over the site, I don’t think it would be an irritating. I don’t mind it being there, but it slows down the site a bit.

• I totally want Chivalry for Mac and I Totally Support It
    I mean everything about it is cool to me; the weapons, the multiplayer, and honastly I like the graphics.

So please creators, consider also making Chivalry for Mac. I’m pretty sure a lot of other people will also appriciate it :)