This game is Awesome but i need some Movies with Knights too

• I love this game and i want to watch a good movie with Knights and or sword fighting do u guys have any suggestions?

I have so far

King Arthur
    First Knight
    Troy
    Kingdom of Heavens
    That knight movie with the Joker guy (sry dont have the eng name)
    Ironclad
    the black Knight
    Pathfinder
    13th Warrior
    Ivanhoe

• Not the biggest scale but I loved Black Death with Sean Bean for epic fighting and brutality ;) Also Game of Thrones series… very nice

• ok game thrownes will be on the list but black death looks more like a witch hunt are there cool fighting scenes in it?

• Black Death is excellent. It’s not epic warfare on a scale like Kingdom of Heaven, but still really brutal.

You should also check out Arn: The Knight Templar. For sword fighting in general though, I strongly recommend 13 Assassins. Obviously not the setting you’re looking for, but it has some of the best sword fighting scenes I’ve seen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgPC74-Tde8. If you watch it and like it, there are a ton of awesome old samurai movies you’d probably like as well.

• thank you guys for ur replies i am watching game of thrones its very good thx fpr ur effort

• Evil Dead Army of Darkness is about knights and Medieval times but it is a comedy and has some stuff from today’s time.

• I made a topic like this on my old clan forum, let me dig it up and share:

Attila
    Kingdom of heaven
    Robin Hood (2011 i believe)
    Braveheart
    Centurion (about Romans but still really good)
    Taras Bulba
    Arn 1 (Don’t watch Arn 2 it’s a lie)
    Flesh & Blood
    The Story of Joan Arc
    Ran (classic Japanese film)
    The 13th Warrior
    Ironclad
    Valhalla Rising (Mainly a lot of vikings staring at eachother with pretty backgrounds but it’s interesting)
    Beowulf & Grendel
    A Knight’s Tale
    Rome (again about the romans but oh well still good)
    King Arthur
    First Knight
    Ivanhoe (1952)
    Excalibur (the 1981 version)
    The Seventh Seal
    Timeline (2003, swords but also sci fi elements)
    Mongol (About Mongols, but still an incredibly great watch)
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    Red Cliff
    Black Death
    One night with the king
    Jabberwocky (1977)
    The War Lord (1965, i dare say one of the best movies ive seen in my life)

I hope that keeps you entertained for a while

Oh and if you don’t mind something with less knights and also in more recent history, watch Barry Lyndon which is a legendary movie for a reason

• The Ivanhoe BBC miniseries is also very good. The Fight scenes are actually pretty impressive, althought not large scale like in Kingdom Of Heaven, but people really look like they are trying to beat the shit out of each other.

OH, and I see Ironclad is suggested there. It is a MUST SEE if you want some real hardcore medieval action. Its pretty much your average Chivarly match in movie format. Some of the highlights i can mention is the scene where a man gets his arm cut off and subsequently this arm is used to bludgeon another to death shortly after wards, and then the scene where a prisoner is used as catapult ammo. :D

• @Kneecap:

The Ivanhoe BBC miniseries is also very good. The Fight scenes are actually pretty impressive, althought not large scale like in Kingdom Of Heaven, but people really look like they are trying to beat the shit out of each other.

OH, and I see Ironclad is suggested there. It is a MUST SEE if you want some real hardcore medieval action. Its pretty much your average Chivarly match in movie format. Some of the highlights i can mention is the scene where a man gets his arm cut off and subsequently this arm is used to bludgeon another to death shortly after wards, and then the scene where a prisoner is used as catapult ammo. :D

Don’t forget the beautiful rant from the king. It almost makes you feel like his insane rage and anger towards the rebels is justified. Very impressive flick (for many reasons), especially considering the fact that it’s a very low budget movie.

• Kingdom of Heaven Directors Cut. Nuff said.

• I’m surprised no one suggested the TV series adaptations of two of the greatest novels that take place in medieval times!

“Pillars of the Earth”
    And
    “World Without End”

Both novels/series are by Ken Follet. The TV series’ are no where as epic as the books but are def worth a watch for sure! They played on Starz.