Clan: Code Death

• Hello I am a co-leader of a clan on xbox360 called Code Death. We are a small clan that is currently looking for new members. If you would like to tryout message me (FIRECRACKER999), LiGiTPanda7 or any other elites.

If you are looking for a clan battle or clan war contact Me or LiGiTPanda7

North America

Any class may try out

• Jumps off bridge You have given tonnes of Information my friend. You have clearly stated the country your clan is based in so people don’t have to spend a whole 10 seconds of their time finding out. Is it a clan where all classes are accepted or just one?

(As i was writing this i saw Ohio in your location, but not all people will figure that out)

More info pls. For the forums. :)

• We are in the U.S……
    We don’t care what class u use. All classes are accepted if u try out.

• This post is deleted!

• @Firecracker999:

If you are looking for a clan battle or clan war

Do you guys do clan karaoke? I can round up a few followers and we can settle this gangnam style. You’re merry men against my Neo-Dark alliance. You can always run away, I suppose. I can’t stop you from being a coward.

• This post is deleted!

• What? Ummmmm…… ok?

@King:

Jumps off bridge You have given tonnes of Information my friend. You have clearly stated the country your clan is based in so people don’t have to spend a whole 10 seconds of their time finding out. Is it a clan where all classes are accepted or just one?

(As i was writing this i saw Ohio in your location, but not all people will figure that out)

More info pls. For the forums. :)

Thanks for the constructive criticism. Makes it look a bit more professional.

@General:

Do you guys do clan karaoke? I can round up a few followers and we can settle this gangnam style. You’re merry men against my Neo-Dark alliance. You can always run away, I suppose. I can’t stop you from being a coward.

Once we can muster a few more recruits and can setup a team.

We got challenged about 2-3 weeks ago and weren’t able to fight yet. We had a few drama queens leave our roster and weren’t able to find more players leading up to the fight. Kind of disappointing……

• Hello there! My name is lefa2345,I am a level 30 player,and my main playstyle is with the Archer,I’m in dire need of a clan as my old won split apart due to a major loss,I am pretty good with an archer with a warbow,and I would be very deadly sniping targets on the battle field.i hope I can join you.

• I don’t even know why but you should let this guy in you’re clan ^^^^

• @•:

in you’re clan ^^^^

In your clan. You basically just said: “in you are clan^^^^” noice xD

• @King:

In your clan. You basically just said: “in you are clan^^^^” noice xD

This is what happens when the clan forums die… We need to get some scrims going!

• Yeah, no new clans popping up unfortunately.

• Yeah the 360 chivalry community has got a bit dead :(.but some new players r popping up.

• @lefa2345:

Yeah the 360 chivalry community has got a bit dead :(.but some new players r popping up.

The golden age of this game is over. But we can all still have fun.

• Nah it’s not. Just people who can’t get their head around the skill system.

• I have always preferred the PC version,but Xbox chiv still has its element of fun.however the lag makes it almost impossible to land shots on other players.i can deal with lag as a knight,but when shooting a warbow its spray and pray mode ;P

• Hey lefa i accepted your friend request a few days ago. Waiting for a party. We could always use a great archer in our roster. Many clans underestimate the archer’s support role in a battle.
    We dont :)

• @lefa2345:

Hello there! My name is lefa2345,I am a level 30 player,and my main playstyle is with the Archer,I’m in dire need of a clan as my old won split apart due to a major loss,I am pretty good with an archer with a warbow,and I would be very deadly sniping targets on the battle field.i hope I can join you.

Well you’re in EU and they’re in NA so you will lag like f*ck on their host but if you can deal with lag well (I can’t) then it won’t really be a problem. I would join a EU clan if I was in your position tbh.

• Hmmm…… Ya might be a better. Your choice though. There’s still an offer on the table if you want to join though. :)

• Well after a little bit of drama and one of our members almost being hacked (yet again), I took over BloodThirs7y’s spot as co-leader. So if u need anything u can message me on xbox or in this thread