What clans are left?

• So how many clans are still here? I know there are a few old and a few new but would be nice to start a kind of registration thread. If most of the clans In the game knew each other and had a place to put there clan out there it would make some things a lot easier. I am talking about Xbox clans…… sorry ps3 owners. Make your own thread.

Only rules
    1. No chatter, this thread is to list all clans in the game that are still active.
    2. Include leaders gamertag to help with contacting, include co-leaders if u want
    3. Make your clans bio looks professional. Include messages like “recruiting” and “looking for scrimages”
    4. Don’t gloat… we are civilised. We aren’t trying to measure other clans manhood. U get a cookie if u know what I’m referring to.
    5. Include your region

Include things like total members
    Talk about if your clan is a trainer for a bigger clan, a casual clan, a serious MLG group of legends etc.

• Code Death

Leaders: LiGiTPANDa7, FIRECRACKER999
    Elites:Pyneaple,HtownCurt

Region: North America (UK players may tryout)

Recruiting: Contact any Co-Leader or elite. I am usually online later in the day and at night on weekends. Recruiting any class (even archers)

We currently have about 15+ members and are always recruiting.

Titles: The elite title is our starters for clan battles and clan wars, elites can always be challenged to a duel for their position however co-leaders are not able to be challenged. Co-leaders will not always be starting in wars or Scrimmages. If I see that someone is better than me, then I will promote them accordingly.

Governance: Co-leaders and elites all get together to make decisions about the clan.

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/23892-Clan-Code-Death?&

• Neo-Dark Alliance

Leader: Me

Region: North America (preferrably canada)

Members: Every man-at-arms, vanguard and knight that still thinks I’m awesome. (More than you’re thinking)

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/22965-The-Dark-Alliance-is-now-the-1-Society-on-chivalry-(Xbox)/page19

• So many grammar mistakes. :<

• Like this? (SDS members correct me if I’m wrong on anything please!)

CLAN: S.D.S Crew (SIT DOWN SON!)
    EMBLEM: Balance
    FOUNDED: Circa January-February 2015
    GOVERNANCE: Round-Table system
    REPRESENTATIVE: “Harbinger” of SDS, newageknight86
    MEMBERS: 15+ (plus dozens of trainees and associates) we try to keep the crew a tightly knit group but we are expanding due to increasing competition so if you are experienced and are looking for a crew, consider teaming up with us
    ENTRY: Even though we are all considered equal, it is customary to ask the “Harbinger” to join, otherwise any SDS member may bring someone in
    MINIMUM LVL: 30+
    REGION: North America with some UK players
    ROLE: Professional clan/Trainers for potential clans
    CURRENT W/L: 8-7 (as of 8/24/15)***

***one war contested…subject to change, see current threads.

Any clans that protest the W/L ratio listed above please contact newageknight86 or any SDS member on XBL and post your clan info in this thread so we may hopefully sync up and have an accurate listing. Thank you.

• @VizualDeciple:

Like this? (SDS members correct me if I’m wrong on anything please!)

CLAN: S.D.S Crew (SIT DOWN SON!)
    EMBLEM: Balance
    FOUNDED: Circa January-February 2015
    GOVERNANCE: Round-Table system
    REPRESENTATIVE: newageknight86
    MEMBERS: 15+ (plus dozens of trainees and associates) Always recruiting more players interested
    MINIMUM LVL: 30+
    REGION: North America with some UK players
    ROLE: Professional clan/Trainers for potential clans
    CURRENT W/L: 8-6 (as of 8/22/15)

That’s the most professional one I’ve seen yet.

• Banned

Clan: Atom Chivalry Clan.

Coat of arms: dark green and gold, golden crown emblem (44)

members: over 35 members strong. Levels range from rank 34. to rank 54.

king: HERO xEMperOR

governance: skill dictates your position in the clan. ranks of importance 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the line of command.
    (Other than the commanding 4 players all others are equals.)

Type of clan: we are a nation with a powerful army and leadership. (Professional) open to full scale warfare and single combat.

record : we are undefeated at 14 wins 0 losses, looking for new competition.

Recruiting: if you are skilled enough to make your presence known, HERO or I will ask you to join, otherwise you will have to try out.

Try out requirements: must have notable battle experience, and send a formal message asking for an invite. You must get 4 kills on me or hero in the duel you are invited to.

• Anyone who is interested in joining ~[SDS]Crew~ just hit me up and we will see if you fit in with our Honorable Army

• Clan: ƑƓ Ƒire Ɠuardians

Emblem: Red dragon

Founded: Late December 2014

Governance: None really tbh. :)

Representative: FG ll Harold,RetractedBoot

Members: 16+ Only EU people may join.

Minimum level 30+

Region: Europe.

Scrim w/l ratio: 6-0(24/08/15)

Recruitment: Join from anywhere is Europe, must have a decent connection. Must be a good fight to me or Boot.

Training: Friendly scrims(These aren’t included in our win/loss ratio) Self scrimmage.

Scrims with us: Only scrim U.K teams or European clans with good connection. Talk to FG ll Harold or RetractedBoot to arrange a scrim…