Brazil [NSFW - possibly shocking material]

• Guys, look at this pic here:

NSFW: Gore. Blood and bits of human being mopped up.
    http://f.i.uol.com.br/fotografia/2015/08/14/539841-970x600-1.jpeg

Seems like a police death squad killed something like 30 dudes last night in Osasco - São Paulo, because some drug dealers killed some police officers, so the police get in those big black cars, armed to the teeth and kills everyone in sight.

Today, people of Osasco was told to stay at home past 8pm because if not, they are going to die. Drug dealers said “if its war that you guys want, you will have it”.

I think its important to say that the 30 guys killed last night, most of them were innocent people. Death squads are a fun thing you know.

So, is your country also in a soft civil war? I fear that I don’t even know the true dimension of this shit here in Brazil. I mean, this is only one case covered by the media, I bet my ass that shit like this is happening every day here. Its funny because a shitload of people fear the police way more then the “bad guys” lol (me included tbh).

But you know what thee fucking funny part really is?? A lot of people here fucking like death squads. Seriously… I don’t even… The only thing I can do is HUE about it.

• The police turned up and spilled blackcurrant juice everywhere.

Doesn’t matter which half of America you live in. Police be trigger happy.

• What do you expect, the Usa is a much bigger place, crime rates are very high, they even televise
    criminals ie Oz that series. Its a hard place remember, they don’t have health care for the plebs,
    if you fail education its game over or nearly.

As for Brazil well, one can’t even begin to understand
    those disputes, I’d advise you to stay away from those
    regions mr Vanguard tbh if possible

• Well, Brazil is a fuc*ed up place as soon as you go North/East/West of the Rio beaches…. But Mexico isnt any better either with their corrupt police.

• Seems like a bad day to be wearing sandals methinks.

• @Rickvs:

Seems like a bad day to be wearing sandals methinks.

LOL HAHAHAHAHHA

Da police here is quite corrupt as well tbh. I mean, what isn’t corrupt in Brazil lol. I really don’t know how this country keeps going, police is shit, health is shit, education - shit, cities?? shit, government? utter shit, and so on.

Seems like a powder barrel tbh, now what is going to make this explode? Really I don’t know, there is shit happening here everyday and seems like no one gives a shit lol.

@loin:

As for Brazil well, one can’t even begin to understand
    those disputes, I’d advise you to stay away from those
    regions mr Vanguard tbh if possible

Oh yes, I live in São Paulo state but in other city. Osasco is like 1 hour and half from where I live man.

These disputes are the most stupid thing tbh… All because drugs are illegal, which makes the drug dealers literally a parallel power. Some time ago, PCC (one of the factions) managed to fuck the whole state. They did some serious guerrilla warfare against the police… midday was like fucking midnight, NO ONE on the streets, everything closed and shit lol

• M8 you should come to Canada tbh.

• NZ police just got permission to carry tazers at all times just 2 weeks ago. Oh no we’re becoming a police state. The police’s response to the opposition was “well would could carry guns instead”. But yeah too many officers were getting attacked by criminals and even killed. They had tazers and guns in a lockbox in their cars but that’s no use to them when the guy they are arresting pulls out a knife and starts stabbing. Guns are still in the cars but police can now freely walk around with tazers.

• @Oy:

M8 you should come to Canada tbh.

I know right, m8 if I could I would gtfo of here tbh

@lemonater47:

NZ police just got permission to carry tazers at all times just 2 weeks ago. Oh no we’re becoming a police state. The police’s response to the opposition was “well would could carry guns instead”. But yeah too many officers were getting attacked by criminals and even killed. They had tazers and guns in a lockbox in their cars but that’s no use to them when the guy they are arresting pulls out a knife and starts stabbing. Guns are still in the cars but police can now freely walk around with tazers.

M8 NZ police must be like jesus christ compared to BR police lol. Seriously, when you cross them on the street they look at you like fucking murderers with those big fucking call of duty assault rifles’n shit!

At least rifles kills fast, imagine if brazillian police had tazers lol, they would chock the shit out of you ehehe. Have you seen a movie called “Elite Squad”? Great movie tbh, you will see how fascist our police can be and remember, its just a movie. Reality obviously is worse lol

• Strangely enough most NZ police come from the same area’s of high crime. Possibly because becoming a police officer has low prerequisites and an average pay grade with good future prospects through promotion or even retiring from being a police officer and getting another job. Knowing how to be intimidating is also a skill for a police officer.

Hell when I almost got arrested for walking around my own backyard the police were good people and were cool
    aboit it all. Didn’t even manhandle me or freak out when I put my hand in my pocket to get my drivers license to prove I lived there. Apparently walking around your own backyard in a big black coat after you had just walked home in the cold is enough to freak your neighbors out as they peer through the fence. I was just changing a fuse in the fuse box. Walking around to the front door when 4 police officers burst out of no where yelling “Police, Don’t move”! They were bored and were OK with being sent out even if it was a false alarm. When I was 17 and got pulled over because I looked young, had learner plates on the car and driving without an instructor the big old smug police officer only got slightly annoyed at the fact when I pulled out a restricted license which is in between full and learners allowing me to drive without an instructer. My sister was learning in the same car. The look on his face was amazing and he tried desperately to pull me up on something else looking at the warrant of fitness, tires and double checked his radar gun readings so he wouldn’t get too embarrised abiut piling me over for no reason. Found nothing wrong.

If I was in Brazil they probably woulda shot me for being in my backyard and woulda shot the tires of the car saying that I was driving a vehicle unfit for the road.

• @lemonater47:

Strangely enough most NZ police come from the same area’s of high crime. Possibly because becoming a police officer has low prerequisites and an average pay grade with good future prospects through promotion or even retiring from being a police officer and getting another job. Knowing how to be intimidating is also a skill for a police officer.

Hell when I almost got arrested for walking around my own backyard the police were good people and were cool
    aboit it all. Didn’t even manhandle me or freak out when I put my hand in my pocket to get my drivers license to prove I lived there. Apparently walking around your own backyard in a big black coat after you had just walked home in the cold is enough to freak your neighbors out as they peer through the fence. I was just changing a fuse in the fuse box. Walking around to the front door when 4 police officers burst out of no where yelling “Police, Don’t move”! They were bored and were OK with being sent out even if it was a false alarm. When I was 17 and got pulled over because I looked young, had learner plates on the car and driving without an instructor the big old smug police officer only got slightly annoyed at the fact when I pulled out a restricted license which is in between full and learners allowing me to drive without an instructer. My sister was learning in the same car. The look on his face was amazing and he tried desperately to pull me up on something else looking at the warrant of fitness, tires and double checked his radar gun readings so he wouldn’t get too embarrised abiut piling me over for no reason. Found nothing wrong.

If I was in Brazil they probably woulda shot me for being in my backyard and woulda shot the tires of the car saying that I was driving a vehicle unfit for the road.

HAHAHAH mate, the first situation you would probably be dead or you would have a really hard time dealing with the police.

One thing that happens surprisingly often here is people who don’t stop on them blitz, gets machinegunned like there is no tomorrow. Once a whole family + baby were killed because of this lol.

I mean, they are so fucking unprepared and well armed at the same time, its very funny tbh. Recently cops were wandering in a favela, out of the fucking nowhere 3 kids come running in front of their car. What did they do?? Opened fire obviously lol, then tried to hide the bodies. You should see the face of the officer who shot them, he was scared shitless when the kids came running.
    Since they coudn’t hide the bodies, they claimed those boys were with guns and working for the local drug dealer lol. Imagine their mothers, you lose your son for fucking nothing here m7, because of some stupid ass trigger happy police officer who can’t get their shit together…

• Brazil cops sound like they have the same training as the cops in the US; Shoot first, ask questions later. But only if they’re black or brown.